危机四伏(2000)

What Lies Beneath

0
186

去年出海
Beautiful, isn’t it?
景色很美 不是吗?
We ought to take a drive before the leaves all disappear.
秋天前得再去一次
Stay at a little bedandbreakfast. Look for antiques.
在小旅馆床上吃早餐 寻找古董
Yeah, we haven’t done that for a while.
嗯 好久没这样做了
Adamant.
阿特曼
Adamant? An artsy little village down 7.
阿特曼? 那条艺术村
Supposed to be charming.
应该很美
Do you know it? No.
你知道吗? 不知道
Maybe we’ll stop there for lunch.
我们或许可以在那儿吃午餐
What’s that for?
什么意思?
Nothing.
没什么
God, oh, God…
天 哦天!
You don’t understand what that is.
你不明白那是什么
Don’t I, Norman?
不是吗?诺曼
That’s Madison’s necklace.
那是麦伊莉的颈链
You killed her, didn’t you?
你杀了她?
I did not.
我没有
I didn’t kill anyone.
我没有杀人
Jesus, Claire.
天 嘉莉…
Listen to me.
听我说
When I got here…
我赶到时
…she was already dead. She killed herself in our house to destroy me.
她已死去 她借自杀来毁掉我
Do you think I’m stupid?
你认为我真的蠢吗?
She left that for you in the garden, with a letter.
她在花♥园♥留下那箱连一封信
I burned the letter and threw the box in the lake.
我烧了信 将那箱掉落湖
A week before…
一周前…
…she showed up at the DuPont party.
她在杜邦派对出现
I was terrified.
我很惊
She insisted, so I agreed to meet her here.
她坚持我去见她
When I got here…
当我到时…
…she had taken pills.
她已经服药
I tried to revive her, but…
我想救她 但…
…she was gone.
她已经死了
There was nothing I could do.
我没办法
So I put her in her car…
我将她抬进车厢
…and I drove to the boat ramp…
驶到湖边
…and I rolled it out into the lake.
我将车推入湖
I made a terrible mistake. I know that.
我犯了弥天大错
But tell me, Claire.
但告诉我 嘉莉
What should I have done? Should I sacrifice everything?
我能怎么做?牺牲一切?
Our marriage?
包括婚姻
My work, which I spent my whole life on?
我的工作?
Tell me, Claire.
告诉我
Tell me, please. Because we can put this behind us.
我们可忘记一切
Our life can go on.
我们可以继续
It’s not too late.
可以正常生活
What are you asking me to do?
你想我怎样?
I’m asking you to forgive me.
我求你原谅我
That girl must be brought up.
一定要找回她的尸体
Hello. This is Dr. Norman Spencer.
喂 我是史诺曼
I have some information…
我有有关一名…
…about a missing person.
失踪人士的资料
Madison Frank, yes.
麦伊莉 对
Could you send an officer out to the house, please?
可否派人过来?
15 Willoughby Lane.
和里十五号♥
It’s about a mile from the bridge.
离桥大约一里
Okay.

Thank you.
谢谢
I’m gonna go get dressed.
我去换衣服
Information. What city?
电♥话♥公♥司♥那个城市?
Don’t!
别动?
Stop it!
停下来
I begged you, Claire.
我求过你
I pleaded with you.
我恳求你
But you wouldn’t let it go.
但你不放过我
Oh, Claire.
嘉莉
I never wanted any of this to happen.
我求不想这事发生
All I ever wanted…
我只想要…
…was for you to love me.
让你爱我
Be proud of me.
以我为荣
To be happy.
生活快乐
She was going to go to the dean.
她原打算找院长
She would have ruined us.
她本可毁了我俩
Did she think I was just gonna sit there…
她以为我只是会…
…and watch it happen?
坐以待弊?
You have no idea what it was like.
你不知道
Hold her underwater…
将她的头按下水
…watch her life slip away.
看著她死去有什么感觉
But she gave me no choice.
这是她逼我的
And neither have you.
你也是
I can’t figure out how you put it all together.
我想不通你怎样猜到
At first I thought you knew.
原先我以为
Thought you created the whole ghost thing as an elaborate trap.
你编个鬼故来试探我
Then I realized you believed it.
然后我发现你信有鬼魂
It was a passive-aggressive masterpiece.
这是人格分♥裂♥的症状
The first time I met you…
我首次见你
…all I ever wanted was to spend the rest of my life with you.
曾想跟你共渡余生
It’s not gonna happen now.
现在不可能了
Too cold.
太冷了
I almost froze to death laying here…
我在浴缸内差点冻死
…wet, naked, pretending to be electrocuted.
装作给电击
Hey, Coop.
喂 库珀
How you doing? How you doing, boy?
怎么了?还好吗?
Let’s go get your ball. Come on.
去拿你的球吧 来
Jody, it’s Norman.
祖迪 我是诺曼
If you’re there, pick up, please.
在的话请听电♥话♥
It’s Norman.
我是诺曼
Listen, Claire and I…
嘉莉与我…
…had a terrible blowout.
吵得很凶
Could you do me a favor?
能帮我个忙吗?
I’m sleeping at the lab. Could you check on her in the morning?
我今晚睡实验室 可不可以明早找找她?
I’m worried about her.
我很担心她
Thanks.
谢谢
The halothane’s starting to wear off.
药物开始失效了
I’m sure in some…
我肯定
…tragic way, your suicide is gonna…
你的自杀
…help bring Caitlin and I closer together.
会将我跟嘉琳拉在一起
And every time I look at her…
我每次看见她
…I’ll see you.
都想起你
Oh, God.
哦 天!
What’s this?
这是什么?
Oh, shit.
妈的
I’m on the bridge!
我在桥上
Somebody help me!
无法连接网络
I’m on the bridge!
我在桥上!
No!

I beg you…
求你放过我
…think of Caitlin.
想想嘉琳
Please, don’t. Please.
求你 不要 求你了
Subtitles by Gelula/SDI

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!