Doesn’t anything work around here?
蛇上的逻辑电路没有任何反应
Logic circuits on the snake simply failed to respond.
没有发现机械损伤或是篡改
There was no sign of mechanical damage or tampering…
也没有故障的迹象
…and no clue to the malfunction.
中♥央♥系统异常吗
Central mechanism psychosis?
我觉得我们应该关闭乐园一个月
I feel we should shut down the resort for a month.
这太贸然了
Oh, that seems rash.
一条蛇攻击了游客 我们不能让这种事发生
A snake injured a guest. We can’t allow that to happen.
得洛斯乐园有很多元素都有潜在危险
Many elements of the Delos Resort are potentially dangerous.
这是卖♥♥点 但是如果它们变成真的危险
That’s part of the appeal. But if they become truly dangerous…
我同意
I agree.
我们可以宣称乐园预订过多
We can announce that the resort is overbooked…
不让新游客再来了
…and not allow any further new guests to arrive.
我们可以照管好已经在这里的
We can take care of the ones already here.
如果不能确保游客的安全
If we can’t insure the safety of the guests,
我们就有大♥麻♥烦了
we’ll be in desperate trouble.
但是我们可以保证 一切都很正常
But we can insure their safety. Everything’s fine.
好了 让酒吧斗殴开始吧
All right, let’s start that bar fight.
作弊
Cheat!
约翰 该你了
John, what do you say?
要牌
Hit me.
这就太无理了
Now, that’s just rude!
冷静 冷静
Clam down. Clam down.
治安官 快来啊
Hey, Sheriff! Come on!
咱们上楼去吧
Let’s go upstairs.
他什么毛病
What’s his problem?
没什么 他今天被枪打了
Nothing. He got shot up today,
我们就趁此机会
so we’re taking the opportunity…
替换掉他的视觉核心
…to replace the visual cortex.
装上最新的红外线装置
Using the new infrared units.
并且我们还提高了声音敏感度
And we’re increasing audio sensitivity.
您叫我吗 殿下
You called for me, my lord?
是的
Yes.
你在城♥堡♥里有多久了 达芙妮
How long have you been in the palace, Daphne?
从三岁开始 殿下
Since I was three, my lord.
真不错
Charming.
我想我们应该多熟悉一下彼此 达芙妮
I think we ought to get to know each other better, Daphne.
再熟悉一下吗 殿下
Better, my lord?
我可以大大得奖赏你
I can reward you well.
殿下
My lord…
达芙妮
Daphne…
殿下
My lord!
达芙妮
Daphne…
殿下太失礼了
My lord forgets himself!
女孩出问题了 程序出错
Problem with the girl. Program breakdown.
什么问题
What’s the trouble?
城♥堡♥中的一台机器没有响应
One of the castle machines isn’t responding.
拒绝游客的勾引
Refusing a guest seduction.
把她弄出去 然后向中♥央♥维修部报告
Get her out of there, and report it to central repair.
好的
Right.
拒绝
Refusing…?
-你找到问题所在了吗 -没有明显的问题
– Did you find the trouble? – No apparent trouble.
但她没有遵照程序
But she wasn’t following programming.
她拒绝了客人的勾引 而她是个性机器人
She refused a guest seduction and she is a sex model.
是的
Certainly is.
他们打算闭园吗
Will they shut down?
不 主管们认为现在关闭
No, the directors feel that to close down now
会伤及游客信心
would hurt tourist confidence.
我觉得这样不对
I don’t like it.
吃早餐去
Breakfast.
我再也不喝酒了
I’m never gonna drink again.
好的 收到437
Okay, I’ve gained 437
第十象限收不到声音
I’m not getting sound pickup in the tenth quadrant.
请检查线性系统操控台
Please check my LISA console…
等等 恶棍
Hold, varlet!
你在跟我说话吗
Are you speaking to me?
就是你 陛下
None other, sire.
我饿了 我…
Look, I’m hungry and I…
汝必死无疑 汝下流恶贼
Prepare for thy doom, thy scurrilous knave! Huh!
等一下 我们能不能谈谈
Wait a minute! Can’t we talk this over?
怎么 恶棍 你怕了吗
What, have you no spine, varlet?
我…
Well, I…
王后
The queen!
全程监控
Full monitor.

Okay.
让他去
Let him go.
这宿醉真要命
Oh, what a hangover.
来吧 恶棍
All right, varlet!
有点超过限度了 把镜头拉近
We’re losing a little tolerance. Bring me up.
关掉 立刻关掉
Shut down! Shut down immediately!
长官 电路没有反应
Circuits don’t respond, sir!
那就切断机器人的电源
Then cut the robot power!
切断电源
Power cut!
我的头好痛
Oh, my head!
冻死了
I’m freezing!
得回旅店
Gotta get to the hotel.
我感觉我生病了
I think I’m gonna be sick.
没有反应
They’re not responding!
长官 我们应该切断主电网吗
Shall we cut the main power grid, sir?
全部关闭 全部关闭
Shut it all down! Shut it all down!
停下
Hold it!
拜托 可别现在来啊
Come on, not now.
怎么又是你
Not you again.
太早了
It’s too early.
这次让我来吧
Let me do it this time.
你出手吧
Your move.
我中弹了
I’m shot.
什么
What?
我中弹了
I’m shot!
约翰
John…?
天啊
Oh, my God!
拔枪
Draw.
我们失去了对机器人的所有控制
Sir, we have no control over the robots at all!
-他们正靠储存电量运行 -他们能运行多久
– They’re running on stored charge! – How long can they go?
有些一个小时后没电
Some will begin to run down in an hour.
其他的能运行12小时
Others can go a full 12!
-把主电网打开 -继电器一定故障了
– Turn the main grid back on! – The relays must be frozen.
我们没办法打开电源
We can’t get back our power!
有人吗 有人吗
Hello? Hello?
我们现在要怎么出去
Now, how are we going to get out of here?
所有门都是电力启动的
All these doors are electrically powered.
在我们都闷死前把门打开
Now, get these doors open in here before we all suffocate!
温度升高了 37度了
Temperature elevated, 98 degrees.
含氧量百分之十七 还在下降
Oxygen, 17 percent and dropping.
恢复供电把门打开
Get that power on so we can open these doors.
别开枪打我
Don’t shoot me!
等一下
Hey, wait a minute!
你怎么回事
What’s the matter with you?
把你的手伸出来
Hold out your hands.
让我看看你的手
Let me see your hands!
你是游客
You’re a guest!
你真的吓到我了
You really gave me a scare.
听着 一切都故障了 那些机器疯了
Look, everything’s broken down. The machines have gone crazy.
你了解这些机器吗
You know about the machines?
是的 我负责修理他们
Yeah, I repair ’em.
有一个正在追我 是个枪手
There’s one chasing me now. A gunslinger.
枪手
Gunslinger.
应该是404型号♥ 可能是406
Must be a model 404, maybe a 406.
如果他是406 那他就配备感官设备
If he’s a 406, he’s got all the sensory equipment.
是台出色的机器
It’s a beautiful machine!
他在追杀我

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!