What was that? No grounding on Unit 5?
试试旁路
Try a bypass.
我这边各装置均有读数 包括五号♥
I have readings on all units, 5 included.
稍等
Hold on a minute.
好了 准备启动乐园
All right, let’s stand by for resort activation.
准备好状态443了吗
You ready on Phase 443?
443.
在59启动
Okay, we’re going to activate at 59…
降低为A2
Lower gain Alpha 2…
倒计时六 五 四
Ready on six, on five, on four…
三 二 启动
…on three, on two. Activate now.
“给我一处家园
“Oh, give me a home
水牛信步徜徉
Where the buffalo roam
小鹿羚羊嬉戏
And the deer and the antelope play
泄气的话
Where seldom is heard
难得听到
A discouraging word
整日晴空万里
And the skies are not cloudy all day”
你想干什么
What do you want?
“家园 牧场上的家”
“Home, home on the range”
不准说话
Not one word.
介意我先剃完吗
Do you mind if I finish shaving?
你没感觉到
Have you no sense of…
他之前在烦你吗
Was he bothering you?
他不会再烦你了
He isn’t gonna bother you again.
我是来告诉你局势已变
I’m here to tell you that things have changed.
现在有法律了
There’s law here now.
不能再随自己开心就开枪打人了
You can’t go around plugging whoever you please.
但是 警长 那是自卫
But, Sheriff, it was self-defense.
都这么说
That’s what they all say.
他打死人了 就得接受审判
He shot a man. He’ll have to stand trial.
法官下周来
Judge’ll be here next week.
我要是你 就不在这儿给朋友惹麻烦
If I were you, I wouldn’t trouble over your friend here.
本森法官喜欢判绞刑
Judge Benson likes to hang ’em.
悬得高高的
Hang ’em high.
听我说 治安官
Look, Sheriff…
灭了
Beat it.
我说了 灭了
I said, beat it!
我从来没进过监狱
I’ve never been in jail before.
万事都有第一次
First time for everything.
但我没做错事啊
But I haven’t done anything wrong.
你打死了人 那可是大事
You shot a man. That’s something.
-你哪儿来的 -芝加哥
– Where are you from? – Chicago.
芝加哥离这儿很远 伙计
Well, Chicago’s a long way from here, fella.
一千六百公里还不止
A thousand miles and more.
站住
Hold it!
我俩从此就是亡命之徒了
I guess that sort of makes us desperados.
是吧
Yeah, I guess.
接下来干什么
Well, what do we do now?
想干什么就干什么
The way I figure it, anything we want.
-现在镇上没有治安官了 -没错
– There’s no law in that town now. – I’ll say.
我们回去可以随心所欲
We go in there, and we do anything we want!
你知道吗
You know what?
什么
What?
我都快信这一切了
I almost believe all this.
有什么理由不信呢
Why shouldn’t you believe it?
和其他东西一样真实
It’s as real as anything else.
没错
Yep.
同意
I reckon.
你们能送到7区吗
What can you give me in Grid 7?
已经在SM-514上了
We have that on SM-514.
现在传送
Transfer, now.
已传送
Transferred.
重新安排
Reschedule.
她想见国王 我们得重新安排这事
She wants to meet the king. We have to restructure for that.
不能让客人失望
Can’t disappoint a guest.
听着 这是我连着第三天
Yeah, listen, this is the third day in a row
打电♥话♥说洗衣的事了
that I’ve called you about my laundry.
你们把我所有衬衫和裤子都…
You’ve got all my shirts and most of my trousers…
正在复查装置上的传动带
We’re rechecking the tapes on the mechanism now.
我们为王后编入了不忠的属性
We have programmed infidelity in the queen…
就在两分钟前
…as of two minutes ago.
好了 显示城♥堡♥画面 零
All right, coming up on the castle, zero…
启动
Now.
已经设定到今年这个时候为止
It also conforms with your five-year history
你们已经相爱五年
at this time of the year.
下去吧
Leave me now.
王后殿下
My queen!
如果国王知道了 我们都会被处死刑
If the king should hear of this, we would both be put to death!
我很愿意为您而死 我的女神
I would be more than happy to die for you, my lady.
让我们祈祷不会发生吧
Let us pray it shall not be so.
我得到消息
I have news.
黑骑士回来了 并且想和你比一场
The Black Knight has returned, and seeks a match with you.
黑骑士
The Black Knight…?
正是
None other.
他很强吗
Is he pretty tough?
他有十人之力 身手矫捷
He has the strength of ten, and cunning besides.
但是
But…
他唯一的弱点是他的左眼
…his sight is weak in his left eye.
站在他的左边你就会稳稳地拿下胜局
Stay to his left and you will prevail and win the day.
确认对黑骑士进行重新编程
Confirmation of the reprogramming of that Black Knight…
为明日加入左眼弱点
…for left lateral weakness and instability for tomorrow.
我们明天见
I shall see you on the morrow?
我的女神
My lady.
定在明天上午 是他在乐园的最后一天
Schedule for tomorrow A.M. It’s his last day in the resort.
干一场漂亮的吧
Let’s make it a lulu.
明天上午 阔剑 日程锁定
Tomorrow A.M. Broadswords. Schedule locked.
测试区域的空调系统有些问题
We have a problem with the air conditioning in Beta section.
派人去看看
Send a crew out.
是的 他可以随时成为治安官
Yes! He can be sheriff any time he wants.
没错 给他警徽便是
That is correct. Just give him the badge.
治安官办公室与监狱
以后我就是这里的新执法官了
Now, I’m the new law around here.
你觉得你够格吗
You think you can handle things?
你想试试吗
You wanna try me?
万分抱歉 殿下
A thousand pardons, my lord.
你叫什么名字 孩子
What is your name, child?
达芙妮
Daphne.
达芙妮
Daphne.
我爱这地方
Oh, I love this place.
我爱我的马
I love my horse.
我爱我的马也爱朱莉
I love my horse and I love Julie.
闭嘴吧你
Oh, shut up, will you?
我喜欢我马上的斑点
I like the spots on my horse.
-你看到我马上的斑点了吗 -你的马很漂亮
– Did you see the spots on my horse? – Your horse is beautiful.
-谢谢 我也喜欢你的 -谢谢
– Thank you very much. I like yours, too. – Thank you.
小心
Look out!
让我来处理
Let me handle this!
该死的
Goddamn it!
-你觉得那是真的吗 -当然不是
– Do you suppose it’s real? – Hell, no!
这不该发生的
That’s not supposed to happen!
也许是呢 也许是这里的情节
Maybe it is! Maybe it’s part of the thing!
去死吧 该死的机器
The hell! Goddamn machines,anyway!
这不该发生的
That’s not supposed to happen!
一条响尾蛇攻击了游客
A rattlesnake struck a guest?
他向它射击但是没打中
He was shooting at it and he missed.
蛇被设定为永远不会咬中的
The snakes are programmed never to hit on a strike.
-游客受伤了吗 -微小创伤
– Was the guest injured? – Minor puncture wounds.
伤害游客是不可饶恕的
It’s inexcusable to injure a guest.
立刻把蛇取回来进行全面评估
Pick up that snake for a total post at once.
今晚检查所有蛇的中♥央♥处理系统
Check all the snake’s central mechanisms tonight
在修理期间进行
during the repair period.
这里就没有一件机器正常工作的吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!