Only something cold, like a machine.
他们还真考虑周全
They thought of everything.
黑骑士明天下午之前修不好
The Black Knight won’t be repaired till tomorrow afternoon.
地牢照明指数55 重复 55
The dungeon lighting is 55. Repeat, 55.
是的 如果可以 我把宴会安排在五点半
Yeah, I have the banquet scheduled for 5:30, if that conforms.
大家在这镇子上都怎么消遣
What do folks do for companionly entertainment in this town?
这我可不知道 我只经营旅店
I wouldn’t know about such things. I’m just runnin’ this hotel.
凯莉小姐在街尾开了一家不错的酒吧
Miss Carrie has a real nice saloon down at the end of the street.
我可不会在这儿谈论那个女人
Now, I won’t have talk of that woman in this house.
至少晚饭时不行
Not over my dinner.
菜肴很美味 夫人
The food’s real good, ma’am.
谢谢你 异乡人 你真是天生的绅士
Thank you, stranger. You’re a gentleman of some breedin’.
她是不是很棒
Isn’t she terrific?
谁是凯莉小姐
Who’s Miss Carrie?
你们俩刚来镇上
You fellas new in town?
没错
Yep.
威士忌
Whiskey.
只是路过
Just passin’ through?
也许吧
Maybe.
来找点乐子
Lookin’ for some fun?
也许吧
Maybe.
那你就来对地方了 这儿的乐子可多呢
Well, you’ve come to the right place. There’s plenty of fun here.
那是辛迪和阿莱特
That’s Cindy and Arlette.
阿莱特来自巴黎
Arlette’s from Paris.
也许你们两位先生会喜欢她们
Perhaps you gentlemen are taking a likin’ to ’em.
也许
Perhaps.
她们很会伺候人
They’re real accommodatin’.
-看起来不错 -听着
– They look it. – Listen…
你们不如先上楼
Why don’t you just go on upstairs
回头再结账
and we’ll reckon accounts later?
-约翰 -听起来不错
– John…. – Sounds good to me.
那两个人是机器吗
Are those two girls machines?
你怎能把如此尤物称为机器
Now, how can you say a thing like that?
来吧
Come on.
怎么回事
What’s goin’ on?
有人在抢银行
They’re robbin’ the bank.
抢银行
Robbin’ the bank?
也许我们应该去帮下忙
Hey, maybe we oughta go help out.
你又不知道 也许抢银行很好玩呢
You don’t know. It might be fun to play bank robbers.
皮特 这才叫好玩
Look, Pete, this is better.
有些
There…
有些事我要告诉你
There is something I have to tell you.
我不知道这重不重要
I don’t know if it matters…
但对我来说很重要
…but it matters to me.
我从来没有
I haven’t ever had a…
我都不认识你 如果你懂我的意思
Well, I hardly know you, if you know what I mean. I mean…
我们刚见面几分钟
We just met a few minutes ago.
那个
And….
你人肯定很好
You’re probably very nice.
我感觉不舒服
I feel funny.
为什么
Why?
我觉得你人很好
I think you’re very nice.
怎么样 妙不可言吧
How was it? Wasn’t it terrific?
机器就是人类的仆人
Boy, machines are the servant of man!
很棒吧
Wasn’t that great?
不错
Not bad.
不错嘛 你还成情圣了
Not bad. Now you’re the big lover!
你懂的
Well, you know how it is.
有些人就是会对付女人
Some guys have a way with women.
枪声没了
Shooting stopped.
看来我们错过了抢劫
I guess we missed the robbery.
鱼和熊掌不能兼得
You can’t have everything.
约翰
John…
这地方真好玩
this place is really fun!
应该是颈部元件问题
I think it’s the jugular unit.
-你怎么看 -我们要不要重新布线
– What do you think? – Should we try and rewire her?
不 我宁愿换掉所有部件也不要维修
No, I’d replace the whole unit rather than try and repair it.
用10
With a 10?
如果我们还有存货的话用XX-50
Use an XX-50 if we have any in stock.
XX-50的寿命更长
The double X’s have a longer lifespan.
50可能放不进去
A 50 may not fit in here.
也许你可以
Maybe you can shift
把积分电路组移到腹腔里去
the integrator unit further up into the cavity.
我试试
I’ll try it.
平衡系统又出问题了
Balance servo again?
是的 她下午摔倒了
Yeah, she fell over this afternoon.
我觉得是传感器故障
I think it’s the sensor.
如果是中♥央♥处理器故障我们得把她打开
If it’s the central unit we’ll open her up.
打开前必须确认问题
You get a confirmation before you do that.
他什么问题
What’s he in for?
中♥央♥处理器故障
Central malfunction.
又来一个
Another one?
乐园开放以来
Since we opened the resort,
我们的故障率
we had a failure and breakdown rate…
和电脑预测的结果相吻合
…conforming to computer predictions.
即平均每24小时的运转周期出现0.3次故障
That is 0.3 malfunctions for each 24-hour activation period…
不论是否并发
…concurrent or not.
这也是乐园运营中能够预料到的部分
Now, this was an anticipated operations aspect of the resort…
我们完全能应对
…and we were fully able to handle it.
大多都是外♥围♥故障或小故障
The majority of the breakdowns were minor or peripheral…
这一局面持续到六周前
…until about six weeks ago.
罗马世界故障率骤升
Then Roman World had a rise in breakdown rate…
一周内增加了一倍
…which doubled in a week.
此外 相比外部设备
In addition, we saw a disproportionate rise…
中♥央♥处理器的故障率异常升高
…in central as opposed to peripheral breakdowns.
目前已确定部分问题是因为湿度控制不当
Now, we identified some problems with humidity control…
已修正内部平衡
…and regained homeostasis.
尽管加以修正 故障率仍持续攀升
Despite our corrections, the breakdown rate continued to climb.
之后中世纪世界也开始出问题
Then Medieval World began to have trouble.
现在西部世界故障也在增加
Now we’re seeing more Western World breakdowns.
这个明显的趋势类似于
And there’s a clear pattern here which suggests an analogy…
疾病传染过程
…to an infectious disease process
从一乐园区扩到另一区
spreading from one resort area to the next.
只是乍一看像罢了
Perhaps there are superficial similarities to disease.
你那只是理论概念
It’s only a theoretical concept.
那组数据还有其他解读方式
There are many ways to order that data.
我得承认 我很难相信
I must confess, I find it difficult to believe in…
机器会得病
…a disease of machinery.
这不是普通机器
We aren’t dealing with ordinary machines here.
这些是高度复杂的设备
These are highly complicated pieces of equipment…
几乎和有生命的机体一样复杂
…almost as complicated as living organisms.
有些是由其他电脑设计的
In some cases, they’ve been designed by other computers.
我们都不大清楚运转原理
We don’t know exactly how they work.
039脉冲期间数据传输飙升至55等级
That input goes out at level 55 for pulse forms of 039 duration.
好的 调到437
Okay, up gain 437…
第十象限收不到声音
I’m not getting sound pickup from the tenth quadrant.
我们正在稳定数值
We’ll try to stabilize there.
好的 遥测装置正常
Okay, my telemetry is good.
重复 遥测装置正常
Repeat, I have good telemetry.
太阳从0.43方向升起
We have sunrise at 0.43.
各象限准备
Ready on all quadrants.
电网供能
Energize grid.
电网已供能
Grid energized.
好吧 那就给我接436
All right, then give me a 436, if you can patch that in.
要不就435
If not, 435.
听得到了 非常感谢
I have sound now. Thank you very much.
没错 我要炒鸡蛋 培根和肉桂吐司
Yes, I want scrambled eggs and bacon and cinnamon toast.
有肉桂吐司吗 有
Do you have cinnamon toast? You do?
送来中♥央♥控制室 三号♥台
Okay, send it down to Central Control Room, Console 3.
慢着
Wait a minute.
怎么了 五号♥装置没接地吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!