以及无以伦比的感官享受
…of the Imperial Roman Empire.
这三个世界组成了得洛斯乐园
All together, these resorts comprise Delos…
人类历史上最激动人心的度假胜地
…the most exciting vacation spot in the history of man.
得洛斯控制台呼叫三站台
This is Delos Control to Station 3.
请保持减速度25
Your negative deceleration should be 25…
对地速度355 然后降落
…and your ground speed should be 355 and dropping.
得洛斯运用了各个领域的尖端科技
The whole spectrum of technology has been employed in Delos…
只为取悦旅客
…for the vacationer’s pleasure.
昂贵而非凡 得洛斯并非为普通人打造
Expensive and unusual, Delos is not for everyone.
而是专为选择了我们的人量身定做
But for those who choose it,
这会是个真正的奇特而物有所值的旅程
it is truly a unique and rewarding experience.
降落时注意转向
Think about transferring for the approach.
-转至393 -注意风向转变
– Transfer 393. – Note a wind change…
当前位置5号♥栅格
We have you on Grid 5.
通知地面人员
Notify ground crews.
准备 锁定
Stand by. Locking in now.
关闭2号♥ 关闭3号♥
Shut down 2, shut down 3.
关闭2号♥ 关闭3号♥
Shut down 2, shut down 3.
大伙 干得不错
Nice job, everybody.
地下层
欢迎来到得洛斯
Welcome to Delos.
请乘坐各自颜色的电车
Please go to your color-coded tram…
它将载你到你所选择的世界
…which will take you to the world of your choice.
将您的名字告诉给服务人员
Give your name to the attendant.
欢迎来到得洛斯
Welcome to Delos.
请乘坐各自颜色的电车
Please go to your color-coded tram…
它将载你到你所选择的世界
…which will take you to the world of your choice.
请问您叫什么名字
May I have your name, please?
约翰·布兰
John Blane.
-皮特·马丁 -谢谢
– Peter Martin. – Thank you.
请乘坐各自颜色的电车
Please go to your color-coded tram
它将载你到你所选择的世界
which will take you……to the world of your choice.
我们保证您将非常享受此次西部世界之旅
We are sure you will enjoy your stay in Western World.
她是…
Was she a…?
-也许 -您可以随心所欲
– Probably. – Please do whatever you want.
太神奇了
That’s amazing!
这里没有房♥间 你需要随遇而安
There’s no rooms, and you should be living everywhere.
说真的 除了手
Supposedly, you really can’t tell…
别的地方都看不出来
except by looking at the hands.
您不用害怕伤到他人或自己
You should not afraid hurt anyone or hurting yourself.
他们的手还没做得很完美
They haven’t perfected the hands yet.
不会有任何差池
Nothing can go wrong.
您将享受您的罗马世界之旅
You will enjoy your stay in Roman World.
在这里 您可以放纵您的一切幻想
While you are there, please feel free to indulge your every whim.
中世纪世界为您打造
Medieval World exists for you, the guest.
不会有任何差池
Nothing can go wrong.
找一下有没有别的程序员
See if you can get another programmer on the grid.
我这边的显像管频闪
I have a quick fade on the CRT
平衡控制器也好像失效了
and my balance controls don’t seem to help me.
我会立即处理
I’m keeping this in real time.
将我转到连线状态 我将进行人工操作
Switch me over to an on-line status and I’ll do it manually.
您有三毫秒的循环延迟
You’ve got a three-millisecond cycle delay
会换算到时间内
which should be computed in.
我不知道马车晚来了该怎么办
I don’t know what to do if the stagecoach is late.
太棒了
Oh! It’s fantastic!
大饭店
就是这些了
I reckon that’s everything.
澡堂在底下大厅
Bath’s down the hall.
热水洗澡需要花2个硬币
Bath’ll cost you two bits for hot water.
七点供应晚餐 早餐六点半
Dinner at 7:00, breakfast at 6:30.
午餐自理
Get lunch on your own.
镇上有几个吃饭的地方
Couple of places in town to eat.
别看这里这样 但我们什么都有
Don’t look like much here, but we have everything.
等一下
Just a minute.
你是想说他是个机器人吗
You mean to tell me he’s a robot?
我就是想说这个
That’s what I mean to tell you.
我们每天花1000美元就这样
We’re paying $1,000 a day for this?
很真实啊
It’s authentic.
80年代的西部就是这样
The West of the 1880s.
至少得住得舒服点吧
Well, at least they could’ve made it a little more comfortable.
但这才是重点
But that’s the point.
当时的西部就是这个样子
This is really the way it was.
要是想舒服 你该去芝加哥的
If you wanted comfort, you should have stayed in Chicago.
朱莉会喜欢这里的
Julie would have loved all this!
在一些滑稽商店里
Poking around for hours
转悠几个小时 就为了找个愚蠢的…
in all those funny shops, looking for silly…
你有毛病吧
What the hell is wrong with you?
你是个律师
You’re a lawyer!
你比谁都清楚她让你经历了些什么
You know better than anybody else what a ride she took you for.
不是还有孩子吗
Well, the kids…
好吧 孩子们
Fine, the kids!
但是你人在这 六个月以后 你还是想着她
But you’re here, six months later, still thinking about her.
不 不是的 只是一时想到她了 仅此而已
No, not really. She just came to mind, is all.
这里有很多事可做
There’s a lot to do here.
-你要什么 -威士忌
– What’ll it be? – Whiskey.
你呢
What about you?
伏特加马提尼加冰
Vodka martini on the rocks
一片柠檬 酒精度越高越好 谢谢
with a twist of lemon. Very dry, please.
就给他来个威士忌 他是新来的
Just give him whiskey. He’s new in town.
你得投入点
You’ve got to get into the feel of the thing.
我感觉很蠢
I feel silly.
为什么
Why?
这就像个笑话
It’s like a joke.
这不是个笑话 这是个游乐园
It’s not a joke, it’s an amusement park.
这是世界上最好的游乐园了
It’s the best amusement park in the world.
你只需要享受乐趣
All you have to do is have fun.
这里有些看起来很粗犷的客人
There’s some pretty rough-looking customers here.
有几个人是
How many of them are…?
我们一样的客人吗
Guests like us?
谁知道呢
Who knows?
这里的美妙之处就在于此 一切都不重要
That’s the beauty of this place. It doesn’t matter.
这儿可能看起来挺危险 但终究只是乐园
It may look rough, but it’s still just a resort.
在这不可能受伤的 享受吧
There’s no way to get hurt here. Just enjoy yourself.
这是什么玩意儿
What is this stuff?
上面没商标
It doesn’t say.
老天 给我
God! Give me this!
烈酒壮人胆
Puts hair on your chest.

Yeah.
酒都拿不稳
Sloppy with your drink.
给这小子拿个围嘴
Get this boy a bib.
上啊
Go on!
他需要妈妈喂呢
He needs his momma.
杀了他
Kill him.
你话太多了
You talk too much.
你说什么 小子
You say something, boy?
我说 你话太多了
I said, you talk too much.
那你有本事让我闭嘴吗
Why don’t you make me shut up?
动手吧
Your move.
很真实 对吧
Pretty realistic, huh?
你确定他是
Listen, are you sure he was a…?
当然 你不会真以为自己杀了人吧
Of course. You don’t really think you shot anybody, do you?
《硫磺之子》
约翰
Hey, John…
我怎么知道自己用这玩意儿
How do I know I’m not going
杀死的不是其他游客
to kill another guest with this thing?
试试
Try it.
开枪打我
Shoot me.
来啊 开枪
Go on, shoot.
开枪
Shoot!
枪上有传感器
The gun has a sensing device.
不会对有温度的身体开火
It won’t fire at anything with a high body temperature.
只会对冰冷的机器开火

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!