愿上帝救助我们
God help us all.
医务兵!
Medic!
至圣至仁之主啊
MAN: Most holy and merciful savior.
他成长而后辞世,如同花开花谢
He cometh up and is cut down, like a flower.
我们的生命中充满着生离死别
In the midst of life, we are in death.
这时我们可以寻求救助 但当我的主,你远离我们时呢?
Of whom may we seek succor, but of thee, O Lord?
欢迎,我们会长话短说
Welcome. We’ll be starting shortly.
但是还差一个人
We’re waiting for one more.
我说过,这里你不是唯一精心打扮过的人
I told you, you wouldn’t be the only one dressed up.
欢迎你,博士
Welcome, doctor.
现在可以开始了
Now we can start.
感谢你们的到来 请看看这张标记了罪案高发区的地图
Thank you for coming. Acquaint yourselves with this map of high-crime areas.
(苏联称曼哈顿博士为“帝♥国♥主♥义♥者的武器”)
这话是狗屎
This is all bullshit.
对于一个称自己为笑匠的人 我无法区分你开玩笑和认真的时候
For a guy who calls himself the Comedian, I can never tell when you’re joking.
守望者,就是一个笑话
Watchmen. That’s the real joke.
15年前这样做毫无用处 现在也不会好到哪去…
It didn’t work 15 years ago, and it ain’t gonna work now…
因为你们只是想玩些牛仔和印第安人的游戏
…because you wanna play cowboys and Indians.
或许我们应该说好开会时不能喝酒
Maybe we should agree on no drinking at meetings.
[LAUGHS]
罗夏和我联手之后,黑帮问题已经有了进展
Rorschach and I have made headway on the gang problem by working together.
这么多人一起行动,就像搞当众表演一样 我可不想趟这浑水
A group this size seems like a publicity stunt. I’m not in it for the ink.
我们还能做得更多
ADRIAN: We can do so much more.
我们可以挽救世界…
We can save this world…
[EDDIE CHUCKLES]
– 如果能有正确的领导的话 – 是啊
…with the right leadership. – Yeah.
那就是你喽?是吗,小奥?
And that’d be you, right, Ozzy?
我说,去他的,你是地球上最聪明的人
I mean, hell, you’re the smartest man on the planet.
不需要天才也能看得出这世界有问题
It doesn’t take a genius to see the world has problems.
但你需要一屋子的蠢蛋 让他们相信只有你能解决问题
But it takes a room of morons to think they’re small enough for you to handle.
你们这帮人
You people.
你们听说死神进城了,就一起抱佛脚了
You hear Moloch’s back in town, get your panties all in a bunch.
– 你觉得抓住他有意义? – 伸张正义有意义!
– You think catching him matters? – Justice matters.
[CHUCKLES]
伸张正义
Justice.
正义就要伸张到我们头上来了
Justice is coming to all of us.
不管我们他妈的做什么
No matter what the fuck we do.
你知道,自从人类出现以来 他们就开始不断地自相残杀
You know, mankind’s been trying to kill each other off since the beginning of time.
现在我们终于发现了能彻底终结这个问题的力量
Now we finally have the power to finish the job.
当那些核弹开始飞舞,什么东西都没意义了 我们都会变成焦土
Ain’t nothing gonna matter once those nukes start flying. We’ll all be dust.
而后这位奥兹曼迪斯…
Then Ozymandias here…
将会成为废墟里最聪明的人
…will be the smartest man on the cinder.
全能的主啊…
MAN: For as much as it hath pleased…
你已带走了我们这位别离兄弟的灵魂…
…almighty God to take onto himself the soul of our dear departed brother…
让我们把他埋藏吧
…let us therefore commit his body to the ground.
土归土,尘归尘
Earth to earth, ashes to ashes…
(警♥察♥说:让他们来做吧)
[CHATTERING]
[GRUNTS]
守望者!警♥察♥!保护人♥民♥的警♥察♥!
Watchmen! Police! Police to protect the people!
注意,市民们,我们正在维持秩序
DAN: Attention, citizens. We are trying to maintain order.
你们必须在警员罢♥工♥结束之前留在室内
You must clear the streets until the police strike is over.
如果你们能… 请不要使用暴♥力♥
If you could… Please, there’s no need for violence.
在警员罢♥工♥结束之前 我们是来恢复社会秩序的
We are trying to retain order on the streets until the police strike is over.
请在你们受伤之前,爬回你们的窝里去
Crawl back in your holes before you get hurt.
– 我有橡胶子弹 – 我们有权这么做!
– I got rubber bullets. MAN 1: I want my rights!
– 你们不能代表法律! – 我们要正常警♥察♥!
– You are not the law! MAN 2: We want regular cops!
不需要义警!
No more vigilantes!
我儿子就是个警♥察♥,你♥他♥妈♥的混♥蛋♥
My son’s a police officer, you fucking faggots!
该死的,好吧,这就是你的要求?
Goddamn it. All right. That’s how you wanna do it?
请不要使用暴♥力♥
There’s no need for violence.
去你的!去你的!
Fuck you. Fuck you!
噢,这事情不好办了
Oh, this is getting heavy.
他妈的,我爱死在国内干活了,丹
Goddamn, I love working on American soil, Dan.
在伍德沃德和伯恩斯坦事件后就没那么爽快过了 (此二人为华♥盛♥顿♥邮♥报♥记者 正是他们跟踪报道水门事件使得尼克松辞职)
Ain’t had this much fun since Woodward and Bernstein.
这样的秩序我们能维持多久?
How long can we keep this up?
国会正在拟定些东西 针对我们这些法外♥蒙♥面英雄的
Congress is pushing through some new bill that’s gonna outlaw masks.
我们的日子不多了
Our days are numbered.
但到那之前,就像你总是说的: “我们是社会的唯一保障”
Until then, it’s like you always say: We’re society’s only protection.
– 保障什么? – 你说笑呢吧?保障他们不被自己伤害
– From what? – Are you kidding me? From themselves.
– 他妈的混♥蛋♥ – 不,笑匠,等等!
– Son of a bitch. DAN: No, Comedian, wait!
[MAN GRUNTS]
把你的臭手拿开
Get your stinking hands off me.
我们这是怎么了
What the hell happened to us?
大众的美国梦怎么了?
What happened to the American dream?
他们的美国梦怎么了?
What happened to the American dream?
成为现实了啊
It came true!
你看到的就是美国梦
You’re looking at it.
(帐户已过期)
(金字塔跨国公♥司♥)
(报纸:苏联不会容忍♥ 美国在阿富汗问题上的冒险行为的)
(在你身后)
埃德加·威廉·雅各比
Edgar William Jacobi.
又称埃德加·威廉·沃恩,也就是“死神”
Also known as Edgar William Vaughn. Also known as Moloch.
[GRO ANING]
我不知道你说什么
What are you talking about?
我只是一个退休的商人
I’m a retired businessman…
[GRO ANS]
再说谎看看,死神,我会扭断你另一只手指
Lie again, Moloch, I break another finger.
我的时代过去了
I did my time.
我不再是死神了
I’m not Moloch anymore.
– 你想从我这里知道什么? – 听说你参加了笑匠的葬礼,原因呢?
– What do you want from me? – Heard you attended Blake’s funeral. Why?
我只是觉得我应该…
I just felt I should…
向笑匠表示尊敬
…pay my respects to the Comedian.
– 你怎么知道他是笑匠? – 他闯进了我的房♥子,一周前
– How’d you know he was the Comedian? – He broke in here. A week ago.
他脱下了自己的面具
He had his mask off.
– 他喝醉了 – 拜访敌人?几十年的敌人?
– He was drunk. – Enemies. For decades.
– 他凭什么拜访你? – 我不知道
– Why should he visit you? – I don’t know.
我在房♥里睡觉时醒了,他就在我面前了
I woke up in my bedroom and there he was.
他看起来很伤心
He was upset.
他在哭
He was crying.
哭?笑匠哭?
Crying? The Comedian?
他在说胡话,我一句都听不懂
EDGAR: He was babbling, not making any sense.
我都尿裤子了
I was pissing in my pants.
我以为他想杀了我
I thought he was gonna kill me.
他说了什么?
RORSCHACH: What did he say?
这是个玩笑
It’s a joke.
全都是个他妈的玩笑
It’s all a fucking joke.
知道吗?我以为我了解
You know, I thought I knew how it was.
我以为我了解这世界
I thought I knew how the world was.
我做过些坏事
I’ve done some bad things.
我对女人做过坏事,我枪杀过孩子
I did bad things to women. I shot kids.
你知道的,在越南
In ‘Nam, you know.
但那他妈是战争啊
But that was fucking war.
但是这次…
This…
我从没有做过这样的事
I never done anything like this.
天,我正在…
God, here I am…
哭诉心事…
…spilling my guts…
对象是我最大的敌人之一
…to one of my archenemies.
但事实是…
But the truth is…
对我来说你是最像朋友的人了 那老话怎么说的来着?
…you’re the closest thing to a friend I got. What the fuck does that say?
该死的
Shit.
你的名字…
And your name…
你的名字也在那名单上…
…your name was on the list…
还有珍妮,不管她他妈姓什么
…along with Janey, you know, whatever the fuck her name is.
曼哈顿的前女友
Manhattan’s old girl.
妈妈,原谅我
Mother, forgive me.
然后他就走了
EDGAR: And then he left.
我向天发誓我根本不知道他在说什么
I swear I don’t know what the hell he was talking about.
有趣的故事
Funny story.
听起来难以置信
Sounds unbelievable.
可能是真的
Probably true.
就这样?
So that’s it?
– 我清白了? – 你?
– I’m clean? – You?
清白?
Clean?
苦杏仁苷片 (据说能治疗癌症)
Amygdalin.
这种劣质药品是从杏果核里提炼的
This phony medication made from apricot pits.