Rorschach.
等等
Wait.
永不妥协
Never compromise.
即便是在世界末日面前
Not even in the face of armageddon.
这是我们俩的区别,丹尼尔
That’s always been the difference between us, Daniel.
我感受过死亡
I’ve made myself feel every death…
我看见所有我为了世界和平 而杀害的无辜的脸庞
…see every innocent face I’ve murdered to save humanity.
– 你都理解的,是吧? – 没有谴责
– You understand, don’t you? JON: Without condoning…
或责骂
…or condemning…
我理解
…I understand.
让开,人们应该知道真♥相♥
Out of my way. People have to be told.
你知道,我不会让你这么做的
You know I can’t let you do that.
你突然间发现了人性?
Suddenly you discover humanity?
说变就变
Convenient.
如果你一开始就关心的话 这一切就都不会发生了
If you’d cared from the start, none of this would have happened.
我几乎能改变一切
I can change almost anything…
不过不能改变人类的本性
…but I can’t change human nature.
当然了,你必须得保护维特新的乌托邦
Of course you must protect Veidt’s new utopia.
为这个,多死一个人又怎样?
What’s one more body amongst foundations?
你还等什么?
Well, what are you waiting for?
动手吧!
Do it.
动手啊!
Do it!
不!!!
No!
我要离开这个星系,去一个不这么复杂的地方
JON: I’m leaving this galaxy for one a little less complicated.
我以为你又开始在意生命了呢
LAURIE: I thought you said you cared about life again.
我是的
JON: I do.
或许我得再创造点生命
I think maybe I’ll create some.
再见,劳丽
Goodbye, Laurie.
[DAN YELLING]
来啊
Come on.
还手啊
Come on!

Dan…
一个团结又和平的世界
…a world united and at peace.
必须有人作出牺牲
There had to be sacrifice.
不!你没有把人类理想化,你毁了他们
No! You haven’t idealized mankind, you’ve deformed it.
是你毁了它们!
You’ve mutilated it.
这是你的遗赠
That’s your legacy.
这个真实的恶作剧
That’s the real practical joke.
我们再说一次,您的电视机没有任何问题
MAN [ON TV]: We repeat, there is nothing wrong with your television set.
您即将经历一次神奇的历险历程
You are about to participate in a great adventure.
体验前所未有的恐惧和神秘
You are about to experience the awe and mystery…
从心灵的最深处一直到外界限
… which reaches from the inner mind to the outer limits.
不喝点什么吗?
SALLY: Sure you don’t want a drink?
我不想喝
I’m okay.
干杯
Cheers.
我有些事情一定要和你说
There’s something I need to get off my chest.
我知道艾迪·布莱克是我的亲生父亲
I know that Eddie Blake was my father.
劳丽
Laurel.
你肯定对我有想法
What you must think of me.
抱歉,我一直都瞒着你
I’m sorry I never told you.
我早该
I should have…
我不知道该怎么办,我觉得很丢人 很傻
…but I don’t know, I just felt ashamed. I felt stupid.
没关系了
It doesn’t matter.
是命运让人们去奇怪的地方 干奇怪的事情
People’s lives take them strange places. They do strange things…
然后,有时候还无法诉说
…and, well, sometimes they can’t talk about them.
我知道这回事
I know how that is…
不过我想让你知道
…but I just want you to know…
你对我却从来没做过错事
…that you never did anything wrong by me.
你问了我为什么我从来不生他的气
You asked me why I wasn’t mad at him.
因为他让我生了你
Because he gave me you.
谢谢你,妈妈
Thanks, Mom.
我爱你
I love you.
– 你好,朱庇特 – 哦,莎莉
– Hello, Miss Jupiter. – Oh, Sally, please.
抱歉,我得去梳洗了 等下见
Excuse me. Gotta go freshen up. I’ll be right back.
– 你这怎么样了? – 好啊,你那呢?
– So how’s it going up here? – Good. How’s it going down there?
很好,我觉得一切都恢复正常了
Good. I think I’ve got everything working.
阿基米德的系统升级了 熔补也完成了
All of Archie’s systems are upgraded. Finished the tinkering for now…
我们要做的是开它出去兜风
…so all we gotta do is take her out.
哇哦,听起来像是个约会
Well, that sounds like a date.
我们会没事的吗?
Are we gonna be all right?
只要大家还认为乔在看着我们 我们就不会有事
Long as people think Jon’s still watching us, we’ll be all right…
到最后
…in the end.
我知道乔会怎么说
I know what Jon would say:
事情是没有尽头的
Nothing ends.
总是没有尽头的
Nothing ever ends.
西摩尔,我们都没有题材可以写了
Seymour, we got nothing to write about anymore.
国家里的每个人
Everyone in the country…
世界上的每个国家的人都拉着手
…every country in the world are holding hands…
为和平和爱欢唱
…and singing songs about peace and love.
感觉像是住在一个该死的和平社区里
It’s like living in a goddamn global hippie commune.
里根说他要在88岁时竞选总统
Well, Ronald Reagan says he’s gonna be running for president in ’88.
我们来报道这个吧
We could run a piece on that.
西摩尔,太荒谬的话我们是不能拿来做头条的
Seymour, we don’t dignify absurdities with coverage.
这还是在美国,该死的 谁会想白宫里有个西部牛仔?
This is still America, damn it. Who wants a cowboy in the White House?
要不然我去奇异故事档案里再去找点别的?
Okay. I could look for something in the crank file.
奇异故事档案?
Crank file.
随便吧,找点原创的
Whatever. Take some initiative.
想写什么就写什么,全交给你了
Run whatever you like. I leave it entirely in your hands.
罗夏日记,1985年10月12号♥
Rorschach’s journal, October 12th, 1985.
今晚,笑匠死于纽约
Tonight, a comedian died in New York.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!