我们想找猫头鹰先生
MAN 1: We’re looking for Mr. Owl.
请稍等
Yeah. Hold your horses.
你在吗?
MAN 1: Mr. Owl, you there?
不请吃就捣乱 (万圣节孩子到别人家要糖说的话)
MAN 2: Trick or treat.
[MAN 2 CHUCKLES]
退休了就该老实点,猫头鹰先生
MAN 1: You should’ve stayed retired, Owl.
[HOLLIS GRUNTS]
[MAN GRUNTING]
我恨这样
RORSCHACH: I hate this.
萎缩在地下,躲避着当局
Cowering in cave, hiding from authorities.
警♥察♥在外面追捕我们,除非你想回到监狱去
Cops are out there hunting us. Unless you wanna go back to prison…
不然随便外出都不是个好主意
…we’d be stupid to expose ourselves without a plan.
那要怎么样?
And what would that be?
只要我们能伪造这个图案
Once we’ve established a pattern…
我们就能入侵金字塔公♥司♥ 看看能发现什么
…we can break into Pyramid, see what we find.
那样行不通
RORSCHACH: Did that. Dead end.
我觉得那只是个掩护幕后人用的公♥司♥ 但是却证明不了这点
I think it’s a front company for whoever’s really behind it, but can’t prove it.
我们只需要找找黑社会的线人 严刑逼供一下他们
We need to hit up underworld contacts, squeeze people.
也可以,还不如我们 直接从电♥话♥簿里挑人问
Sure, why don’t we just pick names out of a phone book?
你忘了我们以前是怎么做事的,丹尼尔
You forgot how we do things, Daniel.
你变得软弱和盲目 尤其是面对女人的时候
You’ve gone too soft. Too trusting. Especially with women.
够了,住嘴,我不想再听
Okay, no. Listen, I’ve had it with that.
天哪,你以为你是谁?罗夏?
God, who do you think you are, Rorschach?
我救了你,你不感激反而诽谤我?
You live off people while insulting them…
没人会埋怨你,因为他们都觉得你是个疯子
…and no one complains because they think you’re a goddamn lunatic.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
我不该那么说
I shouldn’t have said that, man.
丹尼尔
Daniel…
你是我的好朋友
…you are a good friend.
我知道和我想处很难
I know it can be difficult with me sometimes.
别介意
Forget it.
没事的,伙计
It’s okay, man.
就照你的办法做
Let’s do it your way.
[WAYLON JENNINGS’ “CLYDE” PLAYING O VER SPEAKERS]
哦,上帝
Oh, God.
金字塔跨国公♥司♥,有人听说过吗?
Pyramid Transnational. Anyone heard of it?
哦,你们这些混♥蛋♥
Oh, you bastards.
我请这里每个人喝酒,你们就这样出♥卖♥♥♥我?
I buy everyone a round and you sell me out like this?
滚开,不然我就把这杯子 黏在你潮湿的脸上
Back off, or I’ll stick this glass in your squidgy face.
[GRUNTS]
大家保持镇静 我们会尽快完事的
Everybody stay calm. We’ll try to keep this brief.
罗伊·切丝,金字塔的工资单上的人
Roy Chess. On Pyramid payroll.
试图谋杀阿德里安·维特,现在已经死了 你知道他吗?
Tried to kill Adrian Veidt. Dead now. Did you know him?
不
No.
[MAN GRO ANING]
知道,知道
Yeah, yeah!
– 我雇用了他,很了解他 – 你这个混♥蛋♥
– I hired him. I knew him from the inside. – You’re a felon.
曾经是,但我出狱之后就改过自新了
I was. I’ve been straight ever since I got out, I swear.
我也不过是稍微知道点儿他 其实我也不过是接受命令雇用他而已
I barely knew Chess that well, but I was told to hire from the old life.
– 谁让你做的? – 我的接头人,斯莱特
– Told by whom? – My contact, Miss Slater.
珍妮·斯莱特也为金字塔工作?
Janey Slater works for Pyramid too?
是的,她真是个好人 她说雇用有前科的人是公♥司♥政策的一部分
Yeah, she was real nice. She said hiring ex-cons was part of the company program.
给他们改过自新的机会 上帝,放过我吧,我说的都是实话
Give people a second chance. God, please let go! I’m telling the truth!
珍妮·斯莱特,曼哈顿的前女友
Janey Slater, Manhattan’s old girlfriend.
阿德里安能帮我们查到谁在公♥司♥背后
Adrian might help us find out who’s underwriting Pyramid.
顺着现金流查
Follow the money.
不到一个小时之前
WOMAN [ON TV]:former member of the Minutemen Hollis Mason found murdered…
前组织成员霍利斯·梅森被发现 在其公♥寓♥被谋杀
… in his apartment less than an hour ago.
目击者称当地一个叫结首帮的黑帮
Witnesses reported seeing members of a local gang known as the Knot-Tops…
在估计的案发时间离开了现场
… leaving the area right around the estimated time of death.
为您播报
Reporting live, Tiffany Burns…
– 是谁干的? – 我就知道你要怀疑我,伙计
– Who did it? – I knew you were gonna victimize me, man.
我的公民权利呢?就因为我穿了件
What about my civil rights? Just because I’m wearing…
– 告诉我谁干的? – 很多人都这么穿
– Tell me who did it! – A lot of people dress like this.
谁杀了霍利斯·梅森?
Who murdered Hollis Mason?
告诉你的朋友们,他们死定了
You tell your friends they’re dead.
我要踏平你们的老巢!
I’m gonna take out this entire rathole neighborhood.
我要拧断你的脖子!
I’ll break your neck!
丹尼尔,别在公众面前这样
Daniel, not in front of the civilians.
该死的,该死的,霍利斯
Oh, goddamn. Goddamn, Hollis.
这就是我们要谈话的地方
JON: This is where we hold our conversation.
在这里,你会告诉我 你和德雷伯格上♥床♥了
In it, you reveal to me that you and Dreiberg have been sleeping together.
– 你知道我和丹的事情? – 暂时还不知道
– You know about me and Dan? – Not yet.
但是等一下你就会告诉我
But in a few moments you’re going to tell me.
如果你能够预知未来的话 你为什么还会对我离开你表现得吃惊呢?
If you already know the future, then why were you surprised when I left you?
或当那个记者诽谤你的时候?
Or when that reporter ambushed you?
如果你一早知道结果为什么还要争论呢?
Why even argue about it if you already know how this is gonna end?
我没得选
I have no choice.
所有事都是事先注定的
Everything is preordained.
甚至我的回答也是
Even my responses.
所以你也就按着趋势走
And you’re just going through the motions.
你这个宇宙里最强大的人 也不过是个傀儡?
The most powerful thing in the universe is still just a puppet.
我们都是的,劳丽
We are all puppets, Laurie.
我只是个能看清楚局势的傀儡
I’m just a puppet who can see the strings.
如果你是错的呢?
And what if you’re wrong?
为什么我预测未来的能力 让你如此烦恼呢?
Why does my perception of time distress you so?
因为那让我感到你很冷漠
Because it’s inhuman.
因为那是荒谬的
Because it makes me insane.
你总是说你要安慰我 但是都没有起作用
You always say you wanna comfort me. Well, it isn’t working.
我不想和你争吵
Look, I don’t wanna fight.
我为我和丹上♥床♥的事情道歉
I’m sorry I slept with Dan.
你和丹上♥床♥了?
You slept with Dan?
你刚才都说过自己已经知道了
You just said that you already knew about that.
我经常说
I said often…
你是我和这个人类社会最后的联♥系♥
…that you were my only remaining link to humanity.
为什么我要去拯救
Why would I save a world…
一个和我完全无关的世界呢?
…I no longer have any stake in?
那就为了我而做
Then do it for me.
如果你是真心的
If you really care.
当你离开了我,我离开了地球
When you left me, I left Earth.
那还不够表示我的真心吗?
Does that not show you that I care?
我在火星这里红色的世界
My red world here, now…
现在对我来说比你们 蓝色的地球还要有意义
…means more to me than your blue one.
我给你看看
Let me show you.
炸♥弹♥都准备好了,先生
KISSINGER: Bombers are fueled and ready, sir.
到时候了,各位
It’s time, gentlemen.
把国防等级提到1级
Take us to DEFCON one.
不在家中,不在办公室
RORSCHACH: Not in penthouse. Not in office.
是什么诱惑了这个拥有了一切
What nocturnal proclivities entice a man with everything…
的男人在这么晚的时候外出?
…out into the night at this hour?
丹尼尔?
Daniel?
你和我一起去吗?
You with me?
– 是的 – 你在干什么?
– Yeah. – Then what are you doing?
我在找阿德里安的日程表
DAN: I’m gonna look for Adrian’s itinerary.
可能他有存档
RORSCHACH: Maybe he keeps on file.
– 有点不对劲 – 我也觉得
– Something’s not right. – Agreed.
珍妮·斯莱特, 死神, 罗伊·切丝 都为金字塔工作
Janey Slater, Moloch, Roy Chess all work for Pyramid.
死神说过笑匠提到的名单里 有他和斯莱特的名字在里面
Moloch said the Comedian mentioned list with his and Slater’s name on it.
不管是谁是金字塔公♥司♥的幕后主使 都有可能使他们患上癌症
Whoever owns Pyramid could be giving these people cancer.
陷害曼哈顿
Setting Manhattan up.
[BEEPING]
有趣
Funny.
古代法老渴望世界末日的到来
Ancient pharaohs looked forward to the end of the world.
相信死人能复活 从金罐子里拿回自己的心脏
Believed cadavers would rise, reclaim hearts from golden jars.
现在他们一定在期待中屏住了呼吸
Must currently be holding breath in anticipation.
法老?
Pharaohs?
[COMPUTER BEEPING]
找到一份曼哈顿的心理资料
Got a psych profile on Manhattan.
看看他们怎么说
See what the corporate head-peepers say.
“对象的情感持续退化
“Subject continues to retreat emotionally.
如果失去最后的情感连接
If the only remaining ties were to be severed…
我们预测可能他会脱离人类本性”
…we predict total detachment from the human condition.”
我进入了
DAN: I’m in.
(母公♥司♥:维特国际)
不