If I don’t try in three weeks,
房♥子会被别人拿走
they’re gonna take the house.
这样的保证你满意吗
How’s that for a promise?
所以我必须去 好吗
So, I’m gonna go, okay?
我很希望你能支持我
But I’d really love it if you’d be with me on this.
我不会再看你打了 再也不会了
I’m not gonna watch you fight again, I’m not.
我去给女儿们做早饭了
I’m gonna get the girls breakfast.
国♥庆♥周末
Fourth of July weekend
纽约 大西洋城
明天才正式开始
doesn’t officially get started until tomorrow,
但是格斗迷已经蜂拥而至大西洋城
but fight fans are already descending on Atlantic City
观看综合格斗界的超级碗 斯巴达
for the Super Bowl of mixed martial arts, Sparta!
超级碗 橄榄球的最高荣誉
此地有漂亮的舞娘
We’ve got the dancing girls,
有小报记者
we’ve got the paparazzi,
有靓丽的红毯
we’ve got the red carpet!
这位就是JJ·莱利
And here comes J.J. Riley,
比赛的创始人
the man who started it all.
JJ你靠对冲基金成就身家
J.J., you’ve made a fortune with your hedge funds.
之后你离开了华尔街
You turned your back on Wall Street
致力于斯巴达的组织筹备上
and dedicated your life to making Sparta happen.
能告诉我们为什么这比赛对你如此重要吗
Tell us why this tournament is so important to you?
小时候 我们都想知道
Growing up, we all wanted to know
小区里最能打架的孩子是谁
who the toughest kid in the neighborhood was, right?
我想知道 全世界最能打的是谁
I wanna know who the toughest man on the planet is.
这就是我举办比赛的初衷
And that’s why I put this thing together
这也是这么多观众想要知道的
That’s what all these
就在这个周六的夜晚
people are here to see, come Saturday night.
-我们也将拭目以待 -谢谢你JJ
-That’s what we’re gonna find out. -Thank you, J.J.
让粉丝们难以置信的事情发生了
And here ‘s something
科巴来了
fans never thought they’d see. Koba is here.
这是这位传奇人物的美国首秀
The legend arriving to fiight on US soil for the very first time.
科巴 科巴
Koba! Koba!
奥♥运♥会摔跤冠军
Olympic gold medalist in wrestling,
桑搏[俄♥罗♥斯♥格斗术]世界冠军
world Sambo champion,
在综合格斗的职业生涯中未尝败绩
undefeated in his mixed martial arts career.
五年中没人和他周♥旋♥超过一个回合
Nobody’s survived a round with the Russian in five years.
他是最伟大的格斗家
He is the greatest fighter.
你看过我们的商标
I mean, you’ve seen our logos.
是的 我见过 非常棒
No, yeah, I’ve seen your stuff. It looks good.
斯巴达之后他还会继续打吗
I mean, is he fighting after Sparta?
我们想搜集一些他的资料
I mean, we’re trying to find some info on him.
我不确定
No, I’m not sure.
你要去哪 你要去哪
Hey, Where’d you go? Where’d you go?
你不能把我丢下 他们是想和你说话
You can’t leave me like that. They want to talk to you, not me.
-你是弗兰克·坎帕纳吗 -我是
– Frank Campana? – Yeah.
你好 我是茱莉亚 JJ·莱利的助手
Hi. Julia, J.J. Riley’s assistant.
-茱莉亚 你好吗 -布兰登·康伦吗
– Julia, how are you? – Brendan Conlon?
是的 你好
Yeah, hi. Hey.
你好 我是茱莉亚 JJ·莱利的助手
Hi. Julia, J.J. Riley’s assistant.
-你好 很高兴见到你 -我也是
– Right, hi. Nice to meet you. – Nice to meet you.
有些事我想让你们知道
A few things I want to let you guys know.
-记者会二十分钟之后开始 -好的
– Press conference will start in 20 minutes. – Okay.
布兰登 你要坐在台上
Brendan, you’re gonna be sitting up on the stage.
汤米
Tommy!
汤米 你要去哪
Hey, Tommy! Where you going?
我们能和JJ站在一起吗
Can we stand with J.J.?
听着小船劈波斩浪
Hearing the tremendous rush of the sea-crashing boat,
摘自《白鲸记》
鲸鱼转过身来 露出白色的额头
The whale wheeled round to present his blank forehead at bay.
但在此过程中
But in that evolution,
它瞥见捕鲸船近乎黑色的船身
catching sight of the nearing black hull of the ship,
似乎意识到那才是它被迫♥害♥的罪魁祸首
Seemingly seeing in it the source of all his persecutions,
鲸鱼思索着 也许它才是更强大的敌人
Bethinking it, it may be a larger and nobler foe.
突然间 它猛地冲向捕鲸船的船首
Of a sudden, he bore down upon its advancing prow,
在巨浪中乱咬起来
Smiting his jaws amid fiery showers of foam.
亚哈吃了一惊 用手敲着额头
Ahab staggered, his hand smote his forehead.
我看不见啦
“I grow blind… ”
现在 唯一没有到场的人
Now, the only person missing from the event
是黑♥马♥ 汤米·李登
was dark horse entry, Tommy Riordan.
我们刚得知
Recent revelations that
李登不仅是美国海军陆战队员
Riordan was not only a United States Marine,
还是伊♥拉♥克♥战争中的英雄
but a hero in the Iraq Wan has cast an even wider spotlight
聚光灯都聚焦在这个突然出现的斗士身上
on a fighter who seems to have come out of nowhere.
准下士马克·布拉德福德的视频
Lance Corporal Mark Bradford’s Web testimony to Riordan,
感谢李登今年早些时候在伊♥拉♥克♥救了他的命
who saved his life earlier this year in Iraq,
正在网上疯狂传播
is now spreading like wildfire throughout the media.
汤米
Tommy!
桥塌了
And the bridge just crumbled.
汤米 过来 来啊 你得看看这个
Tommy, come here. Come on. You got to see this.
水路两用战车翻了过来
The amtrac was upside down
水开始四处漫延
and water was coming in from everywhere.
水压太大了
And the water pressure was too much.
我们打不开后舱门
We couldn’t get the back hatch open.
我们就快淹死了 伙计
We were all drowning, man.
生死一线
It was a death trap.
我大概活不过一分钟了
I couldn’t have had more than another minute.
突然间 后舱门被扯掉了
Then suddenly, the back ramp gets ripped off
他就在那
There he was.
我还没爬出来感谢他 他就已经走了
And before I could get out and thank him, he was gone.
-像烟雾一样消失了 -汤米
– He just vanished like a ghost. – Tommy?
汤米 你是不是 你要去哪
Tommy, did you… Where you going?
出去走走
Taking a walk.
汤米
Tommy!
我真的只想说声 谢谢你
I really just wanted to say thank you.
你救了我的命 兄弟
You saved my life, brother
所有在斯巴达看到这个的人
And anyone seeing this at Sparta,
所有在匹兹堡的人
anybody out in Pittsburgh,
如果你能遇到汤米·李登
you reach out to Tommy Riordan
告诉他 马克谢谢他
and tell him Mark said, “Thank you.”
伊♥拉♥克♥地面的摄像头
Footage taken from a helmet cam on the ground in Iraq
记录下了这英勇的一幕
captured the heroic incident.
你好
Hello?
布兰登
Brendan?
我到处找你
Been looking all over for you.
你怎么样
How’s it going?
就这样
It’s going.
我们去喝杯咖啡吧
I was thinking we should go grab a coffee.
我不喝咖啡 你想干吗
I don’t drink coffee, man. What do you want?
你不想找个地方坐坐吗
You don’t wanna go sit down somewhere?
这里就很好
I’m good right here.
好吧
Okay.
该死 汤米 我怎么会知道
Shit, Tommy, how was I supposed
我永远没有机会再见到你们了呢
to know I was never gonna see you guys again?
有人告诉过你的
Yeah, well, you were briefed.
你知道情况
You had the information.
你选了那个老家伙和那个姑娘
You chose the old man and the girl.
她不是什么普通的姑娘
She wasn’t just some girl.
我娶了她
I married her.
她是我妻子
She’s my wife.
看到没
See?
这是苔丝
That’s Tess.
这是艾米丽和罗茜
That’s Emily and Rosie.
她们是你的侄女 汤米
They’re your nieces, Tommy.
我不认识她们
I don’t know them.
我知道你不认识她们 你当然不认识
I know you don’t know them. Of course you don’t know them.
为什么我要看不认识的人的照片
So why am I looking at pictures of people I don’t know?
因为那是我的家人
‘Cause that’s my family.
你又是谁
And who are you exactly?
我是你兄弟 伙计
I’m your brother, man.
你参军了吗
You were in the Corps?
什么
What?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!