Come on, Tommy.
柔能克刚对吧 像流水一样
Hits you soft, right? Flow like water.
加上手臂 看看效果如何
Get on your arm, watch what’s gonna happen.
成功了 他要睡死过去了
There it is. Look, look, look. He’s going to sleep.
布兰登 和强者比才能更强
You train with the best to be the best, Brendan.
败走匹斯堡成了今年优管子网站上
Pittsburgh Beatdown has become one of the most watched videos
点击率最高的视频之一
on YouTube this year
现在通过卫星连线
Now joining us, via satellite,
ESPN 综合格斗 疯狗 回应败走匹斯堡
我们采访到了视频中的受害者
is the victim of the infamous incident,
疯狗 格赖姆斯
Mad Dog Grimes.
疯狗你是怎么看待这个视频
Mad Dog, what is your response
掀起的轩然大♥波♥
to all the hoopla surrounding the video
你怎么评价汤米·李登
and Tommy Riordan?
他就是个无名小卒
This guy’s a nobody.
我当时和他随便练练
It’s a sparring session.
事实就是这样
It is what it is,
下个月在大西洋城
and he’s gonna pay for it next month
我会让他血债血偿
in Atlantic City.
很好 多移♥动♥ 多移♥动♥
Good. Always move. Always move.
怎么说你呢 马科
I don’t know, Marco.
你和一个物理老师都能打成平手
You’re getting a good game here from a physics teacher.
很好
Good! Good.
瞧见没 漂亮
You see? You see? Beautiful.
他是绝对的王者 下一个冠军
Top of the food chain. He’s the next champ, right here.
斯巴达还有短短的两周即将开幕
So, with Sparta now just two short weeks away,
JJ·莱利和击倒团队回到了美国
J.J. Riley and the Tapout crew return to the US
经过这次世界之旅
after a world tour that saw
他们造访了十个国家观摩了十位拳手
them visit 10 fighters in 10 different countries.
今天他们到达费城
They stopped in Philadelphia
拜访著名训练师
today to check in on renowned trainer;
弗兰克·坎帕纳
Frank Campana,
以及冠军的有力争夺者 马科·桑托斯
and top contender; Marco Santos.
你得放松 保持冷静
You gotta relax and stay calm in there.
斗笼就是你的家
The cage is your home.
由你掌控步伐
You set the pace.
调整节奏
You set the rhythm.
感受贝多芬
Feel the Beethoven.
比你的对手更精明更耐心
Be smarter than him, more patient.
等待他犯错误
Wait for him to make a mistake.
他的失误就是你的契机
And when he does, that’s your moment.
有希望 有希望
I see it. I see it. I see it.
你怎么能输给他
No, he did not tap you!
物理老师 你干得太完美了
Physics teacher! That’s the best in the business, son.
你能做到
You can do this, Son!
再稳点 你有潜力能做得更好
Smoother There’s more in you! You got more in you!
我们还没完
We’re not done yet!
他要赢你了 他要赢你了
He’s beating you! He’s beating you!
马科加把劲
You better push harden Marco!
布兰登要甩开你了
Brendan ‘s running away!
获胜的是
And the winner by tap out
“爱尔兰人”布兰登·康伦
“Irish” Brendan Conlon.
它透彻地照着我们每个人
“…To each and every man in
摘自《白鲸记》
映出我们神秘的内心世界
turn but mirrors back his own mysterious self
对于那些指望这个世
“Great pains, small gains
给予救赎的人们一切皆是枉然
for those who ask the world to solve them.
这个世界无法消除苦难
It cannot solve itself ”
-你没事吧 -当然
-Are you gonna be okay? -Yeah.
要去吃点东西吗
You wanna grab a bite?
不了 我要回家了
No. I’m gonna head home.
我要给其他人打电♥话♥ 跟他们说一声
I gotta call the boys and break the news.
我明天电♥话♥你
I’ll call you tomorrow.
好的
Okay.
教练
Coach!
我知道现在说这话不是时候
Hey, I know this is not a really great time,
对于马科我很抱歉
and it’s too bad about Marco.
但是你看我行吗
But how about me?
你是说参加斯巴达
Are you talking about Sparta?
是的
Yeah.
布兰登 我觉得组乐队更适合你
Brendan, you’ve got a better shot at starting a boy band.
我明天再和你说
I’ll talk to you tomorrow.
这次是大奖赛
It’s a Grand Prix tournament.
意味着什么都可能发生
Which means anything could happen.
这点你很清楚
You know that as well as I do.
是的
Yeah.
他们想赢除非把我打死
Come on. They’d have to kill me to get me out of the cage.
我就怕这个
That’s what I’m afraid of.
弗兰克 我需要这次机会
Frank, I need this.
你和组织者很熟
You’re real tight with these guys.
你和他们说说看
You could call them.
你出马 没问题 他们相信你
You’re the guy. They trust you.
布兰登
Brendan.
你知道在请我做什么吗
You realize what you’re asking me to do here?
当然
Yeah.
我们去大西洋城比赛
We go down to AC,
你坚持不到五秒就认输
you get tapped out in five seconds.
这样的结局对我们好吗
How does that benefit either one of us?
-绝对不会的 -不会的是吗
-It’s not gonna happen. -Not gonna happen?
这话我听过上千万遍了
Wish I had a nickel for every time somebody told me that.
绝对不会的
It’s not gonna happen.
我打电♥话♥和他们说
I’ll make a call.
我的教练真给力
I love my coach!
她们很好
Yeah, they’re good.
我女儿们很好
The girls are good. They’re good.
是的 他应该的
Yeah, he should.
最近你和
I mean, you’ve been
布兰登经常在一起
spending so much time with Brendan these days,
就好像你也是家庭一员了
it’s like you’re part of the family or something.
他在这儿 你男友找你
Yeah, he’s right here. It’s your boyfriend.
弗兰克 老兄
Frank. Hey, man.
难以置信啊
That’s unbelievable.
弗兰克 太感谢你了
Wow! Wow, Frank, I can’t thank you enough.
我不知说什么好了
I don’t know what to say.
好的 我再给你电♥话♥
All right, listen, I gotta call you back, okay?
好的 再见
All right. Bye.
我入选了
I’m in.
我能去了
I’m going.
真的
Really?
是你的决定 你决定的吗
That’s your decision? You decided?
我们之前谈过的
‘Cause I really enjoyed the conversation we just had
做这种决定要我们共同商量
about making that decision together.
你当时说和你比赛的
You told me you were gonna fight guys
是些终极格斗锦标赛的粉丝
that watched too much UFC.
我在电视上看到那个科巴
I saw the Koba dude on the television,
他是那些粉丝追捧的对象
and he’s the guy they’re watching.
奖金很丰厚
It’s a lot of money, Tess.
我不在乎什么钱
I don’t give a shit about the money, Brendan.
我告诉过你
I told you that.
我们没得奖金之前
We’re gonna end up cashing in your life insurance policy
就会先用到你的医疗保险了
before we pick up that prize money.
你觉得我赢不了 是吗
You don’t think I can do it, right?
我认为 你可能会被打死
I think you could get killed.
我不会死的
I’m not gonna get killed.
你不会死的
You’re not gonna get killed,
但是你答应过我不会受伤
but you promised me you’re not gonna get hurt.
也不会进医院
You’re not gonna end up in the hospital.
不会搞得半身不遂
You’re not gonna end up paralyzed.
我们没有奖金 没有房♥子
We have no prize money, we have no house.
我们要付医院的账单
We have payments for hospital bills.
苔丝 我能够保证的是
Tess! Listen, I’ll promise you this.
如果我不去比赛 三周之后

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!