我猜猜看 是在停车场吧
Let me guess. It was in a parking lot?
地方电台的DJ主持
DJ from a local radio station,
几个过场女郎 几乎不能看
a couple of ring card girls you wouldn’t bang on a dare?
我没猜错吧
Am I right?
-差不多 -是吧
– Ish. – Ish.
布兰登 我爱你
Brendan. I love you.
我凭什么当你教练
Why am I gonna train you?
你二十多岁那会儿
When you were on the right side of 30,
就是个半吊子
you were barely a 500 fighter.
从不听我的
You never listened to me.
你谁的都不听 这些是一群野兽
You don’t listen to anyone. These guys are animals.
而你是老师 知道吗
You’re a teacher, right?
你想怎么样
What are you gonna do?
下课之后 一周来个两三天吗
You’re gonna come down here a couple of days a week after detention?
女儿有排球赛就拍屁♥股♥走人
You’re gonna skip out of the girls’ volleyball game early?
我有的是时间 时间不是问题
I’ve got loads of time. Time’s not an issue.
停车场那事一闹 我被停职了
Parking lot thing kind of got me suspended.
我得继续打业余赛
I need to keep working the smokers.
苔丝知道吗
Tess know about this?
真的
Yeah?
上次你打完比赛 我在医院休息室
‘Cause the last time you fought, I got read the riot act,
亲身经历了一场暴♥乱♥ 你记得吗
sitting in a hospital waiting room. You remember that?
我当时昏迷了
I was unconscious.
-岂止是昏迷 -是的
– You were more than unconscious. – I was.
她不会带着女儿
She’s not gonna come down
来冲我大吼大叫吧
here with the two puppies, screaming at Frank?
绝对不会
It’s not gonna happen.
怎么样 弗兰克
What do you say, Frank?
我能怎么说 难道跟你说不行吗
What do I say? What am I gonna say to you? “No”?
但我大部分时间都在马科身上
I mean, all my time is wrapped up with Marco.
你来 我也只能让你跟那些人轮流训练
You know, you come down, i throw you in a rotation, you spar with these guys.
其他我也保证不了 布兰登
But I can’t promise you much more than that, Brendan.
这就够了
That’s all I need.
好极了
Great. All right.
-谢谢 -跟我说什么谢谢
– I appreciate it. – What, are you kidding me?
-有什么需要给我打电♥话♥ -会的
– You need anything, you call me. – I will.
来的时候跟我说一声
Let me know when you’re coming down.
我只要把东西从车里拿出来
Well, I’m just gonna get my stuff from the car.
现在吗
Now?
喂 布兰登
Hey, Brendan.
是我 你老爸
Brendan, it’s me, Pop.
你来这儿干什么
What are you doing here?
我有几件事要和你说
I have some news for you.
你的手受伤了吗
Something wrong with your hands?
-没有啊 -如果手没受伤
-No. -If there’s nothing wrong with your hands,
有事儿就电♥话♥里说
there’s no reason for you not to phone.
-我们说好的 -对 我忘了
-That’s the deal. -Yeah. I forgot.
老爸 要么打电♥话♥ 要么写信
The phone or mail, Pop.
没有商量余地
Non negotiable.
布兰登你看我的手现在多稳啊
Hey, Brendan. You ever seen my hands so steady?
以前没有过吧
Ever seen that?
我要进屋去了
I’m going inside.
布兰登 我戒酒有一千天了
I got 1,000 days, Brendan.
到今天为止 整整一千天
Thousand days sober, today.
老爸 太棒了
Well, that’s great, Pop,
但是很多事无法改变
but it doesn’t change anything.
什么叫无法改变
What do you mean, doesn’t change anything?
发发善心吧 布兰登
Have a heart, Brendan.
你给我听好了
You listen to me.
你带着这副可怜样
You take your “Have a heart”
给我滚得远远的
Bullshit and you run it down the road.
滚到那些
Yeah, run it out with someone
不了解你的人那里去
that doesn’t know you like I do.
好吧 听着
All right, listen to me.
我想也许我们可以一起吃个饭
I thought maybe we could break bread.
开拓些交流的途径
You know, just open some lines of communication.
要交流你有两个途径
You got two lines of communication.
打电♥话♥或者写信
You got the telephone and the post office.
老天 就因为你心血来潮
God! Just ’cause you decide it’s a special day,
不代表我要附和你
it doesn’t make it one for me.
我老婆和孩子们都在屋里
I’ve got a wife and kids inside,
他们在等我呢
and they’re waiting for me,
我没功夫听你的废话
so I don’t have time for whatever this is.
我知道你有妻子有孩子
I know you got a wife and kid in there.
那孩子也是我的孙女
I’ve got a granddaughter in there
我三年没见她了
I haven’t seen in three years.
还有个孩子我一面也没见过
And another one I haven’t even ever met.
是啊 这怪谁呢 老爸
Yeah. Why is that, Pop?
怪谁呢
Why is that?
你记得吗 都是你干的好事
Do you remember having anything to do with that?
是的 没错
-Yeah . -Yeah .
你当年都都干了些什么啊
That shit you pulled.
不给你机会了
Never again.
我小时候的悲惨童年
And all that shit I saw growing up,
绝不会在这里重演
that doesn’t happen here.
你保重吧
Take care of yourself.
汤米回来了
Tommy’s back.
他在匹斯堡
He’s in the ‘Burgh.
你说汤米在匹斯堡吗
You say Tommy’s in Pittsburgh?
是的 他来找我的
Yeah, he came to see me.
他去找你的吗
He came to see you?
是的 他在我家
Yeah. He’s over at the house.
我们在费兹的地儿训练
We’re doing a little training at Fitzy’s.
你记得费兹的地儿不
You remember Fitzy’s?
那地方现在不是他的了
It ain’t Fitzy’s anymore.
汤米和你一起训练
You and Tommy are training together?
是的
Yeah.
-汤米·康伦 -李登
-Tommy Conlon? -Riordan.
是你妈结婚前的名字
He’s using your mother’s maiden name.
是的 妈妈的名字我知道
Yeah, I know what her name is.
我觉得我得告诉你一声
Well, I thought you’d wanna know he’s back.
所以我大老远开车赶来
So that’s why I drove all the way over here.
我以为你是为了庆祝戒酒一千天
I thought you came to break bread over 1,000 days.
是为了这个 这个最重要
No, I did, Brendan, that’s most important.
他回来 也很重要
That, too.
好吧 他说过想见我吗
All right. Did he say if he wants to see me?
他没多说
He doesn’t say much, Brendan.
不是以前那个阳光少年了
He’s just not that happy kid he was, you know?
-看看你 -怎么了
-Wow. Look at you. -What?
你这个内鬼
Mr. Inside Man.
内鬼 什么意思
Inside? What?
你和汤米还一起训练
You and Tommy training together
就好像什么都没发生过 难以置信
like nothing ever happened. It’s unbelievable.
现在我知道你此行的目的了
Now I know what you’re really doing here.
-什么目的 -你是来炫耀的
-What’s that? -You came to gloat.
我不是来炫耀的
I did not come to gloat.
我来要回我的儿子
I came to get my son back.
你看 说出来了
Wow. There you go.
没错 你是找回个儿子
Yeah, you got your son back.
不 我说的是你 布兰登
No, I’m talking about you, Brendan. You.
你找回儿子了
You got your son back.
你知道吗
You know…
算了
Forget it.
告诉你 当年我选择留下
Yeah, I’ll tell you. Part of the reason…
原因之一
Part of the reason I stuck around,
就是我认为 终于只剩我们两个了
’cause I thought I’d finally get you all to myself.
但是你却没兴趣训练我
But you didn’t have any interest in training me.
你眼里只有汤米
You thought Tommy was the one.
布兰登 我当时是个醉鬼
Brendan, I was a drunk.
我的意思是 我很抱歉
I mean, you know, Brendan, I’m sorry.