你想谈谈
You wanted to talk?
是的
Yeah.
我要去打拳击
I’m gonna start fighting.
是吗
Is that right?
别跟我装傻
Don’t play babe in the woods with me.
我知道健身馆那人去找过你
I know that guy from the gym came to see you.
柯尔特·博伊德
Colt Boyd.
是的 我什么也没说 汤米
Yeah. I didn’t tell him anything, Tommy.
你要说了 我就不会跟你坐这儿了
I wouldn’t be sitting here with you now if you did.
帕迪 还要咖啡吗
Paddy, can I get you more coffee?
不 谢谢 不用
No. Thank you. I’m fine.
小伙子 来杯咖啡吗
Hon, would you like a cup of coffee?
好的 谢谢
Sure. Thank you.
好吧
All right.
有个锦标赛
There’s this tournament,
规模很大
it’s a big tournament.
十六名世界顶级中量级选手
Top 16 middleweights in the world.
单局淘汰赛 冠军独得奖金
Single elimination. Winner takes all.
奖金很丰厚
It’s a lot of money.
-然后呢 -我要参加
– Okay. – I’m gonna do that.
但如果我参加
But if I’m doing it,
就需要一个教练
then I’m gonna need a trainer.
这是你的老本行
Now, that much, you were good at.
怎么
What?
不 不 不 这不代表什么
No, no, no. This doesn’t mean anything, okay?
我是认真的
I’m serious.
训练 仅此而已
We train. That’s it.
训练之外的话免谈
I don’t want to hear a word about anything but training.
明白了吗
You understand?
你想讲战时的陈年旧事
You want to tell your war stories,
去找退伍老兵讲
you can take them down to the VFW.
要么去聚会 教堂之类的地方讲
Or you can take it to a meeting, or to church,
随你便
or whatever the hell it is that you do nowadays.
为何不找柯尔特·博伊德
What about Colt Boyd?
找他当教练
What about him?
我跟他说过我不跟陌生人训练
I told him I don’t train with people that I don’t know.
-做熟 -什么
– The devil you know. – Excuse me?
做生不如做熟
The devil you know is better than the devil you don’t.
-的确 -没错
– Yeah . – Yeah .
你的咖啡 小伙子
There’s your coffee, hon.
-谢谢 -不客气
– Thank you. – You’re welcome.
赶超忒奥戈纳斯
Chasing Theogenes.
又回到老时候了
It’ll be kind of like the old times.
我刚跟你说过 这什么也不代表
I just told you, this doesn’t mean anything.
要么别胡思乱想 要么我马上走人
Now, get that through your skull right now or I’m walking.
好 好
All right. All right.
你也别太得瑟
But you get something through your skull, too.
是你有求与我
You called me,
别动不动就威胁我
so don’t go threatening to walk every five minutes.
既然要训练
And since this is about training,
就把药片之类
you dump whatever it is
该扔的都扔掉
you need to dump as far as those pills are concerned.
我不想再见到它们
I don’t wanna see them.
现在就交出来
In fact, hand them over right now.
我知道你带着呢 汤米
I know they’re on you, Tommy.
你进来的时候听起来就像个响葫芦
You sounded like a goddamn maraca coming through the door.
不止这些
That’s not gonna do.
你进来的时候 声音是
When you came through that door, it was…
三瓶
Three.
这才像话
That’a boy.
还有 你不能再吃这种垃圾了
And another thing. You don’t eat crap like this.
这是给没用的人和老人吃的
This is for losers and old men.
而且我们得住一起
And we’re gonna have to bunk up.
要想接受好的训练 就得住我那
If we’re gonna do this right, you’re gonna stay at the house.
我监督你的饮食 按老规矩来
I watch your diet. We follow the old regimen.
听明白了
You copy?

All right.
那就好
Copy.
你哥骗人玩儿呢吧
Your brother’s a liar.
半夜的时候
…went in the middle of the night…
他在脱衣舞俱乐部 看到康老师
…and he went to a strip club, and he said he saw Mr. C…
不会吧
No way.
MMA那种
Like MMA type stuff.
你又不在场 凭什么相信
You weren’t there, so you don’t know.
什么是MMA
What’s MMA?
-综合格斗比赛 -说白了就是打架
– Mixed martial arts. – Like, fighting.
各种格斗技术
Like, different styles of fighting.
他直接给那人一记背摔
He was just, like, dropped him on the floor…
难道是真的
It’s true?
坐好
Take your seats.
动作快点
Now, please.
康老师
Hey, yo, Mr. C.
我哥昨晚去脱衣舞俱乐部
Hey, my brother was at the titty bar last night,
说你把那哥们儿打得落花流水
and he said you was choking brothers out.
怎么回事 是真的吗
I mean, what’s up, is it true?
康老师 真的假的
Yeah, Mr. C. I mean, like, is it true?
能量守恒
你真是兼♥职♥打手什么的吗
Did you really work on some fools or something?
-你得跟我们说说 -就是
– You have to tell us. – Yeah.
举例说明能量的几种形式
All right. I want examples of forms of energy.
别这样 没看起来这么糟
Come on. It’s not as bad as it looks.
你是说你的脸还是这件事
Are you being literal or figurative?
要说你的脸 实在是惨不忍♥睹
Because, literally, it looks bad.
这件事就更糟了
And figuratively, it looks even worse.
教育厅长马上就到
The superintendent’s coming by. Few minutes.
不至于吧
Oh, man.
布兰登 说说吧
So, come on, Brendan. Give me a little help here.
你给我解释一下你到底想干什么
I mean, could you explain to me what the hell you were doing?
我需要钱 乔
I need the money, Joe.
那这也…
Yeah, but this is…
我们不能容忍♥这种事情
We can’t have this.
这不是在苹果蜜餐馆兼♥职♥打工
This isn’t moonlighting at Applebee’s, for Christ’s sake.
真该死 布兰登
Shit, Brendan.
就算不管这些 当然不可能
Leaving everything else aside, which we can’t,
你疯了吗
are you out of your mind?
命都会被你自己搭进去
You’re gonna get yourself killed.
你♥他♥妈♥只是个人♥民♥教师
I mean, you’re a goddamn teacher.
跟那些畜牲完全不沾边
You got no business in the ring with those animals.
其实 我原来就是那些畜牲之一
Actually, I used to be one of those animals.
我曾经以格斗为生
I fought for a living.
看来我忘写进简历了
Guess I forgot to put that down on my application.
你的确没写
Yeah, I guess you did.
我很抱歉 乔 只是
Look, I’m sorry, Joe. It’s just…
听着 校方是绝对不允许
Look, look, the school district is not gonna tolerate
老师在脱衣舞俱乐部打架挣钱
teachers cockfighting in strip clubs.
是脱衣舞俱乐部的停车场
It was a parking lot of a strip club.
在哪儿你也不能这么干 懂不懂
Wherever it was, you can’t be doing it. All right?
这件事很严肃 该死 他来了
I mean, this is a serious… Shit, he’s here.
这是件很严肃的事情
This is a serious problem.
那家伙9/11以来第一次进学校
Guy hasn’t been inside a school since 9/11.
我们怎么办
What are we gonna do?
你只说 是的 先生 不 先生
You say, “Yes, sir.” And you say, “No, sir.”
还要向他保证下不为例
and you say, “It will never happen again, sir.”
其他就只能看他心情了
And then we just pray to God that he’s in a good mood.
终极格斗锦标赛
UFC?
是的
Yeah.
小子 真有你的
Son of a bitch.
-约恩厅长 -泽托校长
– Superintendent Yorn. – Principal Zito.
见到你很高兴
Good to see you, sir.
干嘛呢
What are you doing?
孩子们明早有个重要的钢琴演奏会

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!