根据这些数据
And, according to these figures,
你就入不敷出了
you’re upside down on your mortgage,
-你明白吗 -天哪 你说了三次了
– you understand? – God, you said that like three times.
很抱歉 但那我明白
I’m sorry, but I get that.
我现在问你 你还能做点别的什么吗
I am asking you, is there something else you can do?
不是银行 是你 你能改变这个状况吗
Not the bank, you. Can you shift things around, restructure?
你已经重新贷款过两次了
You refinanced twice already.
因为那是你给我们的建议
‘Cause you advised us to do that.
-你跟我说的 -我只是给你提供选择
– You told me. – Well, I presented you with that option,
决定权还是在你
but that was your choice.
我也跟你说过你
I’m also showing that you
重新贷款会增加最后还款金额
netted a substantial payout with the refi.
我们谈过
We had that conversation.
我要付医药费
I was paying medical bills.
对啊 抱歉 是你女儿的肾
Oh, right. Sorry. Your daughter’s kidney?
-心脏 -心脏 对的 抱歉
– Heart. – Heart. Right, sorry.
故事不少啊
A lot of stories.
好吧 那么 如果那是我的选择
All right, so, if that’s my option,
也是因为我别无选择
I have no options.
你甚至都不试试帮助我 你试都不试
You’re not even gonna try and help me. You’re not even gonna try.
不 我试了 你看 布兰登
No, I’m trying. Look, Brendan,
我可以帮你争取三个月时间
I can get you 90 days to get even.
三个月根本不够
Ninety days is not enough.
我妻子和我 我们要做三份工
My wife and I, we have three jobs between us.
这都不够
And that doesn’t cut it.
那么你有什么建议吗
So, what do you suggest?
好吧 我来问你一个问题
Well, let me ask you a question?
你有没有想过申请破产
Have you thought about bankruptcy?
这是个可行的选择
It’s a viable option.
现在这么做也没什么丢脸的
There’s no shame in this these days.
这不是我做事的风格
That’s not how I do things.
好吧 那么你就可能丧失赎回权
Okay, well, then you’re looking at foreclosure.
汤米·康伦完全掌握控制权
Utter domination by Tommy Conlon,
来自匹兹堡的不败新人
the undefeated freshman from Pittsburgh.
这个神童在整场锦标赛中还未输过一次
The prodigy has yet to yield a single point in the entire tournament.
汤米自五岁起就由父亲训练
Tommy, trained by his father since the age of five.
你是说帕迪·康伦
Talking about Paddy Conlon?
饱受争议的帕迪·康伦
The controversial Paddy Conlon.
随你对这个前海军陆战队员的方法有意见
Say what you will about the methods of the former Marine,
但是他让他儿子获得了
but he’s led his son to
六个少年奥林匹克奖牌
six straight Junior Olympic titles
如今 又即将拿到国家中学锦标赛冠军
and now just moments away from a High School State Championship.
就是这样
And there it is! Wow!
这孩子的前途无可限♥量♥
There ‘s just no limit to what the future holds for this kid.
汤米跟我说 他想赶超忒奥戈纳斯的记录
Tommy told me that he’s chasing the record of Theogenes,
这个神话中的希腊斗士
apparently, a mythical Greek fighter
据说在1400多个回合战无不胜
said to be undefeated in over 1,400 bouts.
你好 我想找汤米·李登
Hi, how’re you doing, sir? I’m looking for Tommy Riordan.
-找谁 -汤米·李登
– Who? – Tommy Riordan.
我叫柯尔特·博伊德
My name is Colt Boyd.
你找汤米做什么
What business you got with Tommy?
这个还没定 所以我才来的 我培训拳手
Well, none yet, that’s why I’m here. I manage fighters.
汤米在我的体育馆锻炼
So, Tommy’s been working out at my gym,
他今天打败了
and he put a beating on the
世界级的中量级选手
number one middleweight contender in the world today.
所以 我想知道一些关于他的事
So, I want to know a little bit more about the guy.
也许能帮帮他
Maybe help him out.
我有很多联络人 李登先生
I have a lot of contacts, Mr. Riordan.
康伦 我姓康伦
Conlon. The name is Conlon.
你要想知道汤米的事情
And anything you wanna know about Tommy,
你得去问他自己
you gotta ask him yourself.
你看 我只是问一些他的基本资料
Look, I’m just asking for some general information here.
我说了 你要想知道汤米的事情
Like I said, anything you wanna know about Tommy,
你得去问他自己
you gotta ask him yourself.
我今晚没想要打扰你 好吗
Look, I don’t mean to interrupt your night, okay?
他在体育馆登记时 写的这个地址
He just put this address down when he signed up at the gym.
他不住这
He doesn’t live here.
-那好吧 -好 晚安
– All right, then. – Okay. Good night.
好了 听着 宝宝
All right, listen, kiddo.
我要你把电♥话♥还给妈妈 好吗
I need you to put Mommy back on, okay?
我爱你
I love you.
听我说 我要到了 我得挂电♥话♥了
Hey. Hey, listen, I’m just pulling in, I’m gonna have to go.
不 他们要弄饶舌大赛什么的
No, they got an open mic night thing on,
今晚不用打
it’s gonna be a quiet one.
好吧 好好睡
All right, sleep well.
你也是 好了 再见
You, too. All right, bye.
又一场对抗就要开始了
It’s about time for your next contest.
先介绍一下 红角的
Introducing first, in the red corner;
来自西弗吉尼亚州的小镇雷普利
he fights out of Ripley, West Virginia.
有请破坏者麦克·摩尔
Please welcome Mike “The Mutilator” Moore.
叫”大爷”
Say, “Uncle!”
加油 麦克 加油
Go, Mike. Go!
在蓝色角的是他的对手
And his opponent in the blue corner;
来自宾夕法尼亚州费城
he fights out of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
有请爱尔兰人布兰登·康伦
Please welcome “Irish” Brendan Conlon.
比赛分三回合 每回合五分钟
This bout is scheduled for three, five-minute rounds,
本场比赛裁判是里克·费克先生
and when the action begins, your referee is Mr Rick Fike.
选手就位
Fighters to the center.
选手们 加油
Come on, gentlemen.
比赛选手必须服从我的命令
I want you to obey my commands at all times.
时刻注意保护自己
I want you to protect yourselves at all times.
没有疑问的话 触拳 退后
If you have no questions, touch gloves, back up.
听我口令 再开打
And on my signal, let’s come out fighting.
准备好了吗
Fighter, are you ready?
准备好了吗
Are you ready?
开始
Do it!
加油 麦克 揍扁他
Come on, Mike, let’s go!
注意移♥动♥
You gotta move with that one.
加油 麦克
Come on, Mike!
别老被他打 麦克
Don’t let him do that to you, Mike!
起来 麦克 起来
Get up, Mike, get up!
-第一回合结束 -十五 很好
– First five minutes, out. – 15. Great.
小伙子
Hey! Hey, kid!
打得好 再赢两局 钱就是你的了
Nice fight. Two more wins, you take home the bacon.
打得不错
Hey, good job…
宝贝
Hey, babe.
工作怎么样
How was work?
老天
Oh, my God!
怎么回事
What happened?
你说今天会很轻松
You said it was gonna be a slow night.
我没在俱乐部打
I’m not bouncing at a club.
什么意思
What do you mean you’re not bouncing?
你骗我了吗
You’ve been lying to me?
我去应聘了
I went in to apply.
可一小时就九块钱
And they were paying nine bucks an hour.
然后我刚好看到
Then I saw a sign
另一个启示
for this other thing.
银行三个月后就会把我们赶出家门
They’re putting us out of the house in three months.
我们走投无路了
We’re running out of options.
那就让他们赶
Then they put us out of the house in three months.
我宁愿去住原来的老房♥子
I’d rather go back to the old apartment
也不愿看你再上救护车了
than see you in the back of an ambulance again.
咱们不是说好了吗
I thought we agreed that
不能让孩子们成长在
we weren’t gonna raise our children in a family
父亲以打架为生的家庭
where their father gets beat up for a living.
我们不能放弃这栋房♥子
We’re not giving up the house.
这是我们的家
It’s our home.
我们不回老房♥子
We’re not going backwards.
会有办法的
We’ll figure it out.
你绝不能重操旧业了
This is what we’re not going back to.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!