莱利和击倒团队
讨论Sparta锦标赛
这个项目将真正定义美国的综合格斗
Now, J. J., what led to this project
JJ 为什么要推动这个项目呢
that is really redefining mixed martial arts here in the States?
综合格斗是
Well, mixed martial arts is
我非常热衷的一项体育项目
a sport I’ve been incredibly passionate about,
就斯巴达这个想法而言
and as far as where the idea for Sparta came from,
我一直很喜欢大奖赛的形式
I’ve always really dug the Grand Prix format,
所以我找到了这些人
so I tracked these guys down.
JJ来找我们时说
And when J. J. came to us,
他想创造综合格斗的超级杯
he said he wanted to create the Super Bowl of mixed martial arts.
他决定拿出五百万做奖金
And he decided to put up the $5 million purse, too.
好的 你听到了 斯巴达是真的
Well, there you have it, it shall be done.
对冲基金之王 JJ·莱利
Hedge fund king, J. J. Riley,
从华尔街的宝座走向了斗笼
going from the lions’ den of Wall Street to the cage,
推动综合格斗历史上最大的
and promoting the biggest
胜者为王的锦标赛 斯巴达
winner-take-all tournament in MMA history. Sparta.
干得不错 再来一次
Doing good. One more time.
这里还是费兹的地盘吗
Fitzy still own this?
我不认识什么费兹
I don’t know no Fitzy.
这里现在归柯尔特·博伊德管
Colt Boyd owns this gym.
需要什么吗
Can I help you with something?
这个怎么算的
How does it work?
一个月35 加个储物柜
Thirty-five a month with locker.
我们七点开门 十一点关门
We’re open at 7:00, lights out at 11:00.
你要参加吗
So you want to join?
当然
Sure.
在这张卡上写上你的名字和联♥系♥方式
Put your name and contact info on the card.
谢了
Thank you.
斯巴达
好了 这里也有知识 好吗
All right. There’s a lesson in this, too, okay?
北山高中
等一下 提托
Hold on, Tito.
我们有一个处于静止状态的物体
So, we have a body at rest,
你现在拿着的球棒需要…
and you have the bat which needs…
-加速度 -加速度 对的
– Acceleration. – Acceleration, okay.
如果你的加速度够大
If you have enough acceleration,
你就有机会在物体静止时打碎它
you might have a chance of breaking the body at rest.
-好的 准备好了吗 -小菜一碟
– Okay. All right. You ready? – Piece of cake.
大家都带好眼镜了吧 好了 开始吧
Everybody got the glasses on? Okay, go!
加油 伙计
Come on, man!
加油 小子
Come on, son!
好了 好了 开始了
All right! All right. There we go.
干得好 提托 干得好
Well done, Tito. Well done.
这下我知道不能惹你了
Remind me not to mess with you.
坐下吧 大家 坐下
Sit down, everybody. Dial it down.
都明白了吧
So, have we got it?
力等于质量乘以加速度 明白了
Force equals mass times acceleration, we got it.
好了 其他人都明白了吗
All right. Has everybody else got it?
-明白了 -明白了 好的 很好
– Yeah. – Yes? Okay, good. All right.
第三条定律
The third law…
这家伙有多少条定律啊
How many laws this dude got?
-这家伙 -是的 这家伙
– The dude? – Yes, the dude.
这家伙有三条定律 好吗
The dude has three, all right?
牛顿这家伙说 每一个作用力
Newton, the dude, says that for every action,
都有一个大小相等方向相反的反作用力
there is an equal and opposite reaction.
举个例子
For example,
如果KC不停止在课上发短♥信♥的作用力
if K.C. does not stop the action of sending texts in class
并让她的伙伴们走开
and tell her posse outside to beat it,
那我的反作用力可能会是
then my reaction might be
把她送去泽托校长的办公室
to send her down to principal Zito’s office.
这样就能让世界保持适当的平衡
Thus setting the world back in proper balance.
康老师 我不发了
Mr. C, I put it away.
好了 下课之前
All right, before you go,
把上周的试♥卷♥发给你们
I have your tests from last week.
好好打
Just work it out.
别往下
Stop downing.
把手抬起来
Pick up the hands.
收紧一点
Tighten it up!
用你的右手
Use your right.
别给他机会 加油
Seal his hands, come on.
别给他机会 把手抬高一点
Seal his hands. Keep your hands up!
别下重手
Go light!
我说了 别下重手
I said, go light!
该死的
God damn it!
你在哪里找的这些娘们儿
Where do you find these girls?
锦标赛就要来了
We got a tournament coming up,
你要打得匹兹堡没人陪练才好是吗
you’re gonna play every guy in the ‘Burgh?
天哪
Oh, jeez.
芬罗伊 给我拿点冰来
Fenroy, get me some ice.
把那个波多黎各小子叫过来
And call that Puerto Rican kid,
就是那个很能打的那个
the one that fights out of the bottoms.
要是他二十分钟内能到 就给他两百块
If he’s here in 20 minutes, he gets 200 bucks.
我跟他打
Yo, I’ll fight him.
别添乱了 伙计 回去打你的沙袋
Do me a favor, guy, go back to your bag.
我们不想再有人受伤了 走开吧
We don’t need anybody else getting hurt. Take a walk.
走吧 小心他的脖子
Let’s go. Watch his neck.
嘿 大个子 你干什么了
Yo, Rock, what did you do,
是不是今天把米克和玻林忘家里了
did you leave Mick and Paulie at home today?
他的电♥话♥打不通
His phone’s disconnected.
那就看看名单 再找个人
Then go through the list. Find me somebody.
给我找找乔·彭斯
Get me Joe Bones.
我只想说 要是你想找人帮忙
All I’m saying is that if you need somebody to help you,
我很乐意帮他暖身
I’m happy to keep your boy warm for you.
你以前打过吗
You ever fought before?
打过
Yeah.
这家伙签免责书了吗
Hey, this guy signed a waiver?
都没问题
All good.
-你叫什么名字 -汤米
– What’s your name? – Tommy.
你被打伤了 医药费自理
You get tuned up in here, it’s on you,
-汤姆 -当然 没问题 没问题
– Tom. – Sure, no problem. No problem.
上来吧
Come on in.
开始吧 好了 开始吧
Let’s go. All right, let’s go.
小心牙齿
Hey. Watch that teeth.
你想逞英雄吗 很好
Are you gonna be a hero? All right.
来吧 小心他的踢腿
Come on. Check that kick.
放松点
Easy.
加油 阿狗 你可以的 加油
Come on, Dog, you can do it. Let’s go, come on.
-干得好 干得好 -就这样
– Good job. Good job! – There we go!
不是吧 别让他攻击你后背
No, he won’t. Don’t let him take your back.
别让他攻击你后背
Don’t let him take your back!
-阿狗 站起来 -站起来
– Dog, get up. – Get up!
护好自己 护好自己
Cover up, cover up!
别让他绕到你背后 别让他绕到你背后
Don’t give him your back. Don’t give him your back!
-护好自己 -加油 阿狗
– Cover up! – Come on, Dog!
护好自己 该死
Cover up, damn it!
你欠我两百块
You owe me 200 bucks.
这里的这个 看见了吗
This one here. See,
这是新的评估数据
this is the new appraisal figures that came in.
好的
Yeah.
影响到月供 就变成这样
And this is how it affects the monthly, it turns into that.
贷款的总值
And the total value of the loan,
除以贷款年限
over the life of the loan, is that.
你可以看到 就是这样
As you can see, that’s just the way it is.
这样你就入不敷出了 这是问题
It puts you upside down, that’s the problem.
是国家做的评估 不是银行
It’s the county that did the assessment, not the bank.
所以 数字不能变了 康伦先生
So, the numbers are what they are, Mr. Conlon…
-叫我布兰登 -数字不能变了 布兰登
– Brendan. – The numbers are what they are, Brendan.
你是数学老师 对吗 你能明白
I mean, you’re a math teacher, right? You can appreciate that.
我是物理老师 我教的是物理
I’m a physics teacher. I teach physics.
物理 好吧
Physics, okay.
但是银行必须采用新的评估数据
But the bank has got to go by the new appraisal figures.