好吧 好吧 我明白
All right. All right. I got it.
坐下 坐下
Sit down. Sit down!
汤米 汤米 汤米 汤米
Tommy! Tommy! Tommy! Tommy!
-我伤了他的肩 -放松 呼吸
– I popped his shoulder. – Relax. Breathe. Breathe.
-我听到声音了 -你伤了他的肩
– I heard it tear. – You popped his shoulder?
-对 -很好 好的
– Yeah. – Good. Okay.
再弄伤他另一侧肩 上
I want you to pop his other shoulder. Let’s go.
-乔希 -别告诉乔希
– Josh. – Hey, hey, no Josh.
-乔希 -喂
– Josh. – Hey!
-看着我 看着我 -什么
– Look at me. Look at me. – What?
好吧 还有两轮 两轮
All right, you got two rounds. Two rounds.
你得打完
We need both rounds.
什么
What?
汤米 汤米 汤米 汤米
Tommy! Tommy! Tommy! Tommy!
过去把他揍趴下
Go in there, you kick him in the head,
去把他收拾了
take him down and finish him!
汤米 你在干什么
Tommy, what are you doing?
闭嘴 放马过来
Shut up. Come on.
后退
Stand back.
拜托 什么 你疯了吗
Come on. What? Have you gone crazy?
现在开始
Let’s go to war!
布兰登 出拳
Brendan, pick your hands up!
都结束了
It’s over.
你在干什么 你在干什么
What are you doing? What are you doing?
已经结束了 汤米
It’s over, Tommy.
你最好快打
You better fight!
结束了 汤米 快点
It’s over, Tommy. Come on.
汤米 我们可以不打的
Tommy, we don’t have to do this.
快认输吧 为什么要这么做 汤米
Come on. Why do you want to do this, Tommy?
非得在我面前逞强吗
Am I gonna have to watch you do this?
没事吧 你没事吧
Okay? You all right there?
汤米
Tommy!
快搞定他 搞定他
Quick, finish him! You finish him!
快点
Come on.
分开 分开 分开 后退 后退
Break, break, break! Back up, back up!
如今 你据我千里
Today you were far away
我不问原因
and I didn’t ask you why
我能说什么
What could I say
我也在远方
I was far away
时光流转
slip away
我就快要失去你
How close am I to losing you
你醒了吗
Hey, are you awake
我就在这里
Yeah I’m right here
对不起 汤米 对不起
I’m sorry, Tommy. I’m sorry.
认输吧 汤米
Tap, Tommy.
我能问你今天如何吗
Well can I ask you about today
没事的 没事的
It’s okay. It’s okay.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你 汤米
I love you, Tommy.
我就快要失去你
How close am I to losing you
谨以此片纪念我们的朋友
小查尔斯·刘易斯

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!