is that the pair of us,
我们对你来说毫无利用价值
we have absolutely no use for you.
看看你
Look at you.
我是对的
Yeah, I was right.
我比较喜欢还是醉鬼的你
I think I liked you better when you were a drunk.
至少那时还有种 不像这会
At least you had some balls then, not like now,
蹑手蹑脚 就像拿着杯子要钱的乞丐
tiptoeing around, like some beggar with your cup out.
到别处讨去
Take it somewhere else.
实际上 你知道吗
In fact, you know what?
这有个杯子
Here’s a cup.
为什么不拿上这个
Why don’t you take this and
去给你自己多找点劣质录音带…
go get yourself some more of your shitty tapes…
别这样 汤米
Don’t do this, Tommy.
然后回到你的房♥间
and you go back to the room
继续听更多
and you listen to some more…
别这样
Don’t do this.
谁他妈都不在乎的小鱼的故事
fish stories that no one gives a shit about.
现在滚出去
Now get out of here.
滚 快滚
Get the fuck out of here! Go on.
上帝怜悯他们
God pity them!
除了我 所有人都死了
All shall perish except me!
摘自《白鲸记》
混账 混账
Bastards. Bastards!
你个混账 你个混账
You bastards. You bastards!
把船停下来 混账
Stop the ship, you bastards!
艾什米尔 上帝怜悯他们
Ishmael. God pity them.
把船停下 拜托把船停下
Stop the ship. Please, stop the ship.
来个人把船停下来
Stop the ship! Somebody.
亚哈
Ahab.
你个狗♥娘♥养♥的
You godless son of a bitch!
把船停下
You stop the ship!
狗♥娘♥养♥的
You godless son of a bitch!
“鲸鱼 船” 谄媚的水手大叫道
“‘The whale! The ship! ‘ cried the cringing oarsmen.
桨 桨 倾斜了…
“‘Oars! Oars! Slope downward…
停下
Stop it.
在大海面前 一切都措手不及
O sea that ere it be for ever too late,
亚哈也许会最后一次从记号♥处滑落
“Ahab may slide this last, last time upon his mark!”‘
船长…
Captain…
停下…
Stop the…
船长 停下…
Captain, stop…
把船停下 亚哈
Stop the ship, Ahab.
看在上帝的爱
For the love of God.
他们迷路了
They’re lost.
停下船
Stop… the ship.
亚哈
Ahab…
你快停下…
You stop the…

Oh, no.
-快点 把随身听给我 -不
– Come on, give me the Walkman. – No.
-不 不 -快点
– No, no. – Come on.
快点 快点 把酒瓶给我
Come on, come on. Come, give me the bottle.
到这来 到这来 来这
Come here, come here, come here.
-快点 给我 -不
– Come on. Give me. – No.
汤米
Tommy.
我们迷路了
We’re lost.
我们迷路了 汤米
We’re lost, Tommy.
结束了 我们回不去了
It’s over. We’ll never make it back.
-躺着 -我们回不去了
– Stay down. – We’ll never make it back.
我在这
I’m here.
我一直爱你
I always loved you.
你知道吧 汤米
You know that, don’t you, Tommy?
我一直爱你
I always loved you.
你和你哥 我的俩儿子
You and your brother. My two boys.
汤米 汤米 汤米 汤米
Tommy! Tommy! Tommy! Tommy!
英雄汤米
汤米·李登独自走进隧♥道♥ 没有教练陪伴
Tommy Riordan coming down the tunnel without his trainer.
柯尔特健身馆
再一次 没有进场音乐
Once again, no walk-out music.
我不敢说没有音乐 萨姆
I’d hardly say no music, Sam.
布莱恩 听着就像时代广场的胜利日
Bryan, it sounds like V-J day in Times Square.
我从没见过这场景
I’ve never seen anything like this.
汤米第一次应答他的支持者
Tommy acknowledging his comrades for the first time
爬进了斗笼
and climbing into the cage.
自从那日汤米走进
Mad Dog Grimes has been waiting for revenge
疯狗在匹兹堡的健身房♥
ever since the day Tommy
把他的日子弄得一片混乱之后
Riordan walked into his gym in Pittsburgh
疯狗格赖姆斯一直想报仇雪恨
and turned his life upside down.
退一步说 这对于疯狗
It’s been a very long and very
是非常漫长而悲惨的几个月
miserable few months for Mad Dog, to say the least.
格赖姆斯将头发染成迷彩色
Grimes mocking Riordan by
借此来嘲笑李登
having a camouflage motif for his mohawk tonight,
而陆战队员给了疯狗一个下马威
and the Marines are really letting Mad Dog have it.
好了 先生们
All right, gentlemen.
好了 先生们 请遵守以下规则
All right, gentlemen, we’ve been over your instructions.
请公平竞赛
I expect a clean fight.
服从指令 时刻保护自己
Obey my commands at all times, defend yourselves at all times.
触拳 退后 准备开始
Touch gloves, go back, let’s do this.
别想再赢我
It’s not gonna happen again.
疯狗烦躁不安地想大干一场
Mad Dog chomping at the bit here.
他等不及要把汤米撕碎
He can’t wait to get a piece of Tommy.
他预计比赛一开始就把汤米击倒
He predicted an early knockout.
他说他要一拳搞定汤米
He said he was gonna take Tommy out with one punch.
顺便说一下
And by the way,
他还说”裁判得把我从他身上拉开”
he said, “They’re gonna have to pull me off him.”
让我们看看汤米的态度
We’ll see what Tommy has to say about that.
先生们 准备好了吗
Gentlemen, you ready?
准备好了吗
You ready?
-现在开始 -他们上前 出手了
– Let’s go to war! – Here they go and they are off!
汤米击倒了他 压在他身上了
Tommy tackles him, and he’s on top!
拳头不断砸在他身上
He’s raining bombs!
-挡住 -加油 想想办法
– Cover up! – Come on, work it.
-一刻也不停 -疯狗输定了
– Raining bombs. – Mad Dog is out.
疯狗有难了 快停下
Mad Dog’s in trouble. Please stop this.
停下 停止比赛
Stop it! Stop the fight!
分开 分开 分开
Break! Break! Break!
这是我见过最快的击倒
That’s the fastest knockout I think I’ve ever experienced!
疯狗格赖姆斯被狠揍了一顿 动不了了
Mad Dog Grimes has been poleaxed. He is not moving.
谁要是在街上这么打人
You do that to someone on the street,
会被关起来 不准再放出去
they lock you up and throw away the key.
这是肇事逃逸 萨姆
Break out the yellow tape, Sam.
这家伙就像逃离案发现场一样
This guy’s walking away
从笼子里出来了
from the cage like he’s leaving a crime scene!
汤米 汤米 汤米 汤米
Tommy! Tommy! Tommy! Tommy!
双子极速汽车影院
课外教学
斯巴达决赛
-都过去 快点过去 -斯巴达
– Everybody through. Come on, move it out. – Sparta!
布兰登·康伦 半决赛
康老师 康老师
Mr. C! Mr. C!
我站在你这边
I’m on your side.
看康老师狠揍你
康老师决不不手软
来吧
Let’s go.
-泽托校长 看他 -很好
– Principal Zito, there he is. – Nice.
来吧 布兰登
Let’s go, Brendan.
布兰登·康伦作为处于
Brendan Conlon came into
绝对劣势的拳手参加了本次比赛
this tournament as 1,000-to-one underdog,
而今 他进入了半决赛
and now here he is in the final four.
大家都为此激动万分
The crowd snowing their appreciation.
他得到了很多支持
He’s getting quite the reception.
他的呼声很大 他震惊了每个人
He’s got a huge reception. I mean, this guy shocked everybody.
快点 快点 你没事吧
Come on, come on. You all right?
你有位客人
You’ve got a visitor.
第二排 十点钟方向
Second row, 10 o’clock.
她可以来看吧
You all right with that?
我爱你
I love you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!