一招出错 满盘皆输
One tiny miscalculation, anyone can win at anytime.
弗兰克·坎帕纳也是因此拥抱他的勇士吧
Which is probably why Frank Campana’s embracing his man.
说老实话 我不觉得
And I honestly don’t think
他俩会相信结果是这样
either one of them can believe what just happened.
老师身上体现了伟大的运动员精神
Great show of sportsmanship here from the teacher.
那也是弗兰克·坎帕纳哲学的特点
Well, that’s a hallmark of Frank Campana’s philosophy,
他的勇士也照单全收了
something all his fighters buy into,
很明显 布兰登所收最多
and, obviously, none more so than Brendan.
暗夜·磊震惊了
And Midnight Le is shocked.
他本以为能轻松进入下一轮
He thought he’d get a free pass into the second round,
但是 他征途就此结束了
but, instead, he’s going home.
整个打斗过程他都处于支配地位
Dominated the fight the entire way,
但还是布兰登的技巧的受害者
but he falls prey to a very technical finish.
很具技巧性 但这只是侥幸
A very technical finish, but that’s a fluke.
我不关心大家怎么说 那只是…
I don’t care what anybody says. That is a…
我不知道
I don’t know.
你可以说这是侥幸
You can call it a fluke,
我要说 这是一个人保持镇定
but I’m gonna call it a guy maintaining composure
等待机遇的结果
and waiting for his opportunity.
康伦打败了暗夜 难以置信
Conlon beats Midnight! Unbelievable!
我希望你的金鱼有收据
I hope you got a receipt for your goldfish.
我赢了
太好了
Yes!
好的
Okay.
现在只剩八名斗士了
We ‘re down to eight fighters,
不久之后就只剩七名了
and soon to be seven,
因为科巴今晚还打算再干一场
as Koba prepares to go to work for the second time tonight.
-右钩拳 -有力的右钩拳
– Right hand. – Huge right hand.
-有力啊 -天啊
– Huge right hand. – Oh, my goodness.
天啊 结束了
Oh, my God! This is over.
再一次 科巴一滴汗都没出
Once again, Koba does not break a sweat.
你在开玩笑吧
You got to be kidding me.
我想他总打断了点什么吧
I’m afraid he might have broken something else.
很有可能
That’s certainly possible.
科巴今晚又将晋级
Koba moving on to tomorrow night.
-科巴 科巴 -科巴 科巴
– Koba! Koba! – Koba! Koba!
疯狗就像发狂的人般狂打
Mad Dog fighting like a man possessed.
好像要证明什么
Like a man with something to prove,
提醒大家为什么在比赛中
reminding everyone why he is
他是一个有实力的竞争者
a serious contender to win this whole contest.
他向汤米·李登传达一个信息
He wanted to send a message to Tommy Riordan,
就是这个 就是那儿
and there it is, right there.
追随者来了 布兰登·康伦
Here comes the underdog, Brendan Conlon.
这名老师奇迹般地通过了第一轮
The teacher miraculously passed his first test,
但他现在要面对丹麦人
but now he’s got to face the Dane.
布兰登 你能做到的
Brendan! You can do it.
第三轮进行一半了 现在比赛继续
Halfway through round three, now, and the beating continues.
老实说 我不知道
I honestly don’t know how
布兰登·康伦怎能忍♥受这种虐待
Brendan Conlon can take this kind of punishment.
他今天两场比赛
He has been battered without mercy
都被打得很惨
in both of his fights today.
放松 你可以的
Relax! You’re okay!
他还能站立 布莱恩
He’s still standing, Bryan.
贝多芬
Beethoven!
不 不不不
No! No, no, no!
很好 把他弄倒
Good, take him down!
看这个 他把丹麦人弄倒了
Look at this, he’s taking The Dane down!
克制住他
Hold on to him.
他在找十字固 找十字固
He’s looking for that arm. He’s looking for the armbar.
-找到了 -他找到了
– He’s got an armbar. – He’s got that armbar.
他指望再一次控制对手
He’s looking to be boss of it, once again.
拍垫 拍垫 拍垫
Tap, tap, tap!
加油 拍垫拍垫拍垫
Come on, tap, tap, tap!
手掌变平 手掌变平 竖起拇指
Palms flat! Palms flat! Thumbs up!
他抓住手臂了 萨姆
He’s got that arm, Sam!
-分开 分开 分开 -干得好
– Break, break, break, break! – Yes!
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
很好
Yes!
一次是侥幸
Do it once, it’s a fluke.
两次的话就是实力了
Do it twice, and it’s something else.
人云亦云 我也要加入大流了
Pull the bandwagon over, I think I am hopping on.
我觉得我信他有实力
I think I’m a believer.
你办到了 干得好 布兰登
You did it! Way to go, Brendan!
-我办到了 -很好
– I’m doing this! – Okay.
-我办到了 -很好
– I’m doing it! – Okay.
干得好 儿子
Okay, Son.
众人为英雄汤米·李登疯狂
The crowd catching fire for the hero Tommy Riordan.
汤米 汤米 汤米 汤米
Tommy! Tommy! Tommy! Tommy!
他似乎不想搭理这些欢呼
He doesn’t seem to want anything to do with all this adulation.
他来这只是为了比赛
He’s just here to fight.
汤米 汤米 汤米 汤米
Tommy! Tommy! Tommy! Tommy!
先生 你准备好了吗
Gentlemen, you ready?
你呢
Are you ready?
-开战吧 -右边 右边 右边
– Let’s go to war! – Right at him! Right at him! Right at him!
他再一次像圆锯一样灵活
Well, here he comes again like a buzz saw!
-是的 -他压制住了迪戈·桑塔纳
– Yeah. – He is all over Diego Santana.
他整个压制住了他
He’s swarming all over him,
现在他毫不留情地打他
and now he’s beating on him without mercy!
天啊
Oh, my goodness!
分开 分开 分开
Break, break, break.
他又一次冲出铁笼
There he goes again, storming out of the cage!
汤米·李登从人群中退场了
Tommy Riordan marching off through the crowd
女士们先生们 汤米直接晋级四强
and straight into the final four, ladies and gentlemen.
汤米 汤米 汤米 汤米
Tommy! Tommy! Tommy! Tommy!
-他在哪里 -你好 康伦先生
– So where is he? – Yeah. Mr. Conlon.
请在白色标记处左拐…
Make a right at that white sign…
睡不着 对吧
Hey! Can’t sleep, huh?
我知道那件事
I know that that other thing is
一直困扰着你
bothering the hell out of you.
我为你骄傲 汤米
I’m proud of you, Tommy.
你为坦克里的孩子做的
What you did for that kid in the tank,
是件了不起的事
that was really something.
那当逃兵的事呢
How about deserting my unit?
那也了不起吗
Is that really something, too?
我在离开那个国家的时候遇到他们
I was on my way out of the country when I came across those guys.
那我该怎么做 让他们淹死
What was I supposed to do? Let them drown?

No.
-你做了什么 -我做了什么
– What did you do? – What did I do?
我走人了
I took off.
那就是为什么你改姓李登吗
That’s why you go by Riordan.
他们也因此找不到你的服役记录吗
That’s why they can’t find your service records.
到底发生了什么 汤米
What the hell happened over there, Tommy?
跟你没关系 老头
That is none of your business, man.
说吧 孩子 我也服过役
Come on, kiddo. You know, I’ve been there.
经历过也看过
I’ve done it, I’ve seen it.
你可以信任我 我理解的
You can trust me. I understand.
饶了我吧 别装爱心爸爸了
Will you spare me the compassionate father routine, Pop?
装不来的
The suit don’t fit.
汤米
Tommy.
我一直在努力
I’m really trying here.
-你在努力 -对 在努力
– You’re trying? – Yeah, really. I’m trying.
现在才努力
Now?
当我需要你的时候你在哪里
Where were you when it mattered?
当我还是孩子时 我需要你
I needed this guy back when I was a kid.
但是现在我不需要你了
I don’t need you now.
太迟了
You know, it’s too late now.
该发生的都发生了
Everything’s already happened.
你和布兰登似乎都不明白这点
You and Brendan don’t seem to understand that.
让我解释给你听好吧
Let me explain something to you, okay?
我和布兰登·康伦的唯一共同点
The only thing that I have in common with Brendan Conlon
就是我们俩

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!