我不知道你参军了
I said I didn’t Know you were in the Corps.
我没参军
I wasn’t in the Corps.
那你就不是我兄弟
Then you ain’t no brother to me.
我的兄弟都是军人
My brother was in the Corps.
上帝啊 汤米 汤米
Jesus, Tommy. Tommy.
我当时只有十六岁 我能知道什么
I was a 16-year-old kid. What the hell did I know?
我不知道你知道什么
I don’t know what you know.
你怎么不去问问你女朋友
Why don’t you go ask your girlfriend about it?
她是我妻子 汤米
She’s my wife, Tommy.
就这样 我跟苔丝在一起
So, that’s it? I stay with Tess,
我就永远不能再见到你们了
I never get to see you guys again?
一个电♥话♥也没有 什么都没有吗
Not a single phone call? Nothing?
上帝啊 伙计 我不明白
God, man, I don’t understand this.
怎么 你
What? You…
你不能原谅我 但你却原谅了爸
So, you won’t forgive me, but you forgave Pop?
不 他只是个训练我的老头
No, he’s just some old vet that I train with,
知道吗 他对我来说什么都不是
you know? He means nothing to me.
就我所知 他对你来说也什么都不是
And what I hear, he means nothing to you, either.
你还有种谈什么原谅
You got balls talking about forgiveness.
这和原谅没有关系
That has nothing to do with forgiveness.
我有孩子 我还要保护我的家庭
I got children, man. I got a family to protect.
我做的每一件事都是为了她们
Everything I do is for them.
我原谅了爸
I forgave Pop.
就像我原谅你和妈妈
Just like I forgave you and Mom.
你原谅我们
You forgave us?
是啊
Yeah.
你参加锦标赛我一点也不惊讶 布兰登
Well, I’m not surprised you made the tournament, Brendan.
你真是铁石心肠
You got some stones, man.
我坠入爱河了 我该怎么做
I fell in love. What the hell was I supposed to do?
你该坚持原计划
You were supposed to stick to the plan.
你该跟我们一起走
You were supposed to come with us.
妈妈需要你 我需要你
Mom needed you, I needed you.
你是我哥哥 但你抛弃了我
You’re my big brother. You bailed on me.
我很高兴你留下了
Hey, you know, I’m glad you stayed.
一切都那么顺利
Everything worked out for you.
上帝啊
God.
离开了 你就会得到相反的 好吗
You leave, you get the opposite. Okay?
离开了 你就得埋葬亲人
You leave, you get to bury people.
你不是唯一在受苦的 汤米
You’re not the only one that suffered, Tommy.
我甚至都不知道她病了
I didn’t even know she was sick.
我根本没有机会和自己的妈说再见
I never even got the chance to say goodbye to my own mother.
你没权利剥夺它
You had no right to keep that from me.
那不是你可以决定的
That was not your decision to make!
你知道吗
You know what?
你带着你老婆的照片到处走
You walk around with your pictures of your wife,
嘴里说着什么 我原谅你
and you’re all, “I forgive you.
我原谅爸
“I forgive Pop.
我原谅所有人
“I forgive everyone.”
布兰登 你知道
Brendan, you know,
你满嘴屁话
you’re full of shit.
说完了吗 布兰登 结束了吗
Are we done, Brendan? Are we finished?
北山高中
你们知道应该在上课的时候
You realize you’re supposed to seek my wise counsel
向我寻求建议吧
while school’s actually in session, right?
-是的 泽托校长 -跟他说
– Yes, Principal Z. – Tell him.
周末 我们想在礼堂
Okay, we wanna use the auditorium this weekend
看康老师在斯巴达的比赛
to watch Mr. C in Sparta.
你说怎么样
What do you say?
你们想在礼堂观看
So, you want to use the auditorium
一个停职的老师
to watch a suspended teacher
参加造成他停职的比赛
engage in the activity that he was suspended for?
-是的 -我没听错吧
– Right. – Am I hearing this correct?
好吧 我们想过你会这么说
Right. Okay, we thought you would say that,
这会是一个资金募集活动
so it could turn into a fundraiser, you know?
我觉得你们应该和父母商量一下
You know, I think you need to talk to your parents,
你们可能得上暑假班
because you guys might need to be in summer school.
-每个人都想看 -拜托了 泽托校长
– Everybody wants this. – Come on, Mr. Zito.
我们都告诉所有人了
We’ve been telling everybody about it already.
-没错 -体育馆是唯一
– Exactly. – And the gym’s the only place
够大的场所
that’s big enough to fit everyone.
听着 这是不可能的
Look, it’s never gonna happen.
如果我们有请♥愿♥书呢
What if we get a petition signed?
我们会让全校都签字的
We’ll get the whole school to sign it.
-民♥主♥的力量 -他们会怎么做
– The power of democracy. – What are they gonna do about that?
求你了 泽托校长
Mr. Z, please?
听着 听着 孩子们
Look, look, you guys. I appreciate
我很高兴你们这么爱你们的老师 真的
the fact that you love your teacher, I really do,
但我恐怕帮不上忙
but there is nothing I can do for you.
伯德路中心体育场的屋顶要被掀翻了
The roof is about to blow clean off Boardwalk Hall Arena.
今天是国♥庆♥周末
It might be Fourth of July weekend,
但对格斗迷来说这就是圣诞夜
but this is Christmas Eve for fight fans.
这里是大西洋城 海滨战场
This is Atlantic City. This is the War on the Shore,
所有人翘首以待
and this is what everyone’s been waiting for
这个星球上最恶十六人
Sixteen of the baddest men on
在接下来的二十四小时内
the planet duking it out over a 24-hour period
将争夺综合格斗史上最高额奖金
for the largest purse in mixed martial arts history.
人们通过游戏大富翁认识这个城市
In the town everyone knows from the game of Monopoly,
我们也有了自己的大奖赛
we got ourselves a winner-take-all affair
系好你的安全带 掷起你的骰子
Buckle your seatbelts, roll the dice,
开始享受盛宴吧
and take a ride on the Reading.
这里 就是 斯巴达
Sparta is here!
欢迎大家 我是布莱恩· 卡伦
Welcome, I’m Bryan Callen,
我身边是畅销格斗作家 萨姆·谢里顿
along with bestselling fight author, Sam Sheridan.
萨姆 当JJ·莱利构想斯巴达的时候
Sam, when J.J. Riley conceived Sparta,
他想要创造 相当简单
he wanted to create, quite simply,
史上最大的综合格斗比赛
the biggest mixed martial arts spectacle in history.
五百万 布莱恩 五百万
$5 million, Bryan. $5 million.
JJ·莱利言出必行
J.J. Riley put his money where his mouth is
拿出了体育史上最高的奖金
and put up the biggest purse the sport has ever seen.
这真是史无前例 萨姆
It’s unprecedented, Sam.
所有舆♥论♥都围绕着战争英雄汤米·李登
As is the hoopla surrounding one Tommy Riordan, the war hero,
他一夜成名
who has become an overnight sensation
引起所有人的关注和遐想
and captured the imagination and attention…
柔道黑带弗朗西斯科·巴博萨
…Jujitsu black belt Francisco Barbosa,
综合格斗战绩 十九胜四负
who has a 19 to four record in his mixed martial arts’ career
比赛规则是由击倒团队向您介绍
Our rules of the cage are brought to you by Tapout.
-五分钟 帕迪 -好的
– Five minutes, Paddy. – Okay.
揭开真♥相♥的时刻到了
It looks as though the moment of truth has arrived,
汤米·李登来了
because here comes Tommy Riordan.
汤米·李登吸引了媒体的注意
Tommy Riordan ‘s captured the media ‘s attention,
但问题依然存在
but the question still remains.
他到底是谁
Who is this guy?
更重要的是
And more importantly,
他能在这卧虎藏龙之地胜出吗
can he compete in this talent pool? Can he win?
我真希望我知道 我真希望知道他是谁
I wish I knew. I wish I knew who he was.
我不知道 这个事实就相当令人惊讶了
And I say the fact that I don’t know is very strange.
在这个网络时代 根本没有秘密可言
In an Internet age where there are no secrets,
但这个人就是一个迷
this guy’s a complete mystery.
我对他一无所知
I can’t find out anything about him.
汤米·李登真正抵御了谷歌♥
Tommy Riordan is officially Google-proof.
把手拿开
Get your hands off me.
开始吧
Okay, let’s go.
你真得爱这家伙 萨姆
You gotta love this guy, Sam.
没有出场音乐 没有赞助商 没有采访
No walk-out music, no sponsors, no interviews.
他跳过了记者招待会
He skipped the press conference,
不愿意为节目拍照片
wouldn’t have his picture taken for the program.
他打破了所有规则
He’s breaking every rule.
汤米·李登能在这里的唯一真正原因
The only reason, really, that Tommy Riordan is in this tournament
就是他在格斗馆里
is an MMA video making the
痛殴疯狗格赖姆斯的视频在网上广为传播
rounds of him beating up Mad Dog Grimes in the gym.
但是他有这么多粉丝来到现场

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!