But it’s –
除非我死了
Over my dead body!
那我就不用等很久
At least I won’t have long to wait.
当时我爱上了一个叫弗朗西斯的男孩
I was in love with a boy called Francis,
他和你一样有可爱的眼睛
who had your lovely eyes.
可惜他爱的是玛丽
Unfortunately he was in love with a girl called Marie,
那女孩儿长着你这样的牙齿
Who had your teeth.
她爱上了克劳德 而他伤透了我的心
She fell for a boy called Claude, who broke my heart.
我本来想要嫁给他的
And who I intend to marry one day.
看着我
Eyes on me.
不许讲话
No talking.
今天我们来学习怎么跳栏
Today, we learn to jump.
知道吗 法国人在巴黎奥♥运♥会上
Did you know the French cleared one meter eightyfive
打破了一米八五的记录获得金牌
at the Paris Olympics to win the gold medal?
今天我们要打破这个记录
Today, we will beat that record.
这就是你的目标
This is your jump.
我一叫你 你就勇敢的跳过去
When I call you, be very brave and leap over it.
跳过去 看着我
Leap over it! Watch me.
现在该你
And now it’s your –
他觉得我们不行
He doesn’t think we can do it.
但我们会证明给他看的 是不是
But we will show him, won’t we?
不用担心
No need to be afraid.
你真的 太高了
You are… very tall.
你这是自杀
You’ll kill yourself.
除非你跑过来挡路 我不会摔倒
Only if you get in my way to make me fall.
求你了 下来
Oh please, come off the ladd-
找个地方把他们藏起来
Find somewhere to hide them.
快点儿
And do it quickly!
停下 全部下车
Halt! Und aussteigen!
快点儿下车
Und aussteigen!
我是伯纳德 这是我家 你们为什么过来
My name is Bonnard, This is my land. Why are you here?
给前线的士兵供给粮食
Food for the soldiers at the front.
每个人都要拿出一份儿
Everyone must give their share.
他们要把一切都带走
They are taking everything.
马藏在哪
Where are the horses?
什么马
What horses?
-这是什么 -不知道是什么
– What is it? – Leave it…
就别拿走
…if you don’t know what it’s for.
锅就是锅 拿着总有用处
A pot is a pot. We’ll find some use for it.
先生 你的牲口都在哪儿
Sir, where’s the livestock?
我做果酱 家里没养牲口
I make jam. We have no animals.
那为什么谷仓里有刚割的干草
But there’s fresh hay in your barn.
我们割来换换床垫什么的
We use it to replace the mattress stuffings.
-你是她爷爷 -没错
– Her grandfather? – Yes.
-她的父母呢 -他们死了
– Where are her parents? – They’re dead.
他们过世了
They died.
什么声音
What is that?
是风 风在阁楼上作怪
The wind. It plays tricks in the attic.
这儿没有风
There is no wind.
老房♥子总是咯吱作响
An old house creaks.
去把窗子关上
Go, close the shutters.
她病了 是吧
She’s sickly, no?
要是你或你的朋友敢动她一根手指
If you or any of your friends harm her,
我拼了这把老骨头也要杀了你们
as old as I am, I will kill you.
知道吗
You know,
我本来不想拿你的锅的
I was going to give you back your pot.
但现在我决定拿走它
But now I’m going to keep it.
炖汤喝
For soup.
过几个月我们还会再来
We will be back in the new season.
告诉我他们到底怎么了
Tell me what happened to them.
我爸爸妈妈
To my mother and father.
你说的 在我生日的时候
You said you would tell me how they died,
你会告诉我他们是怎么死的
On my birthday.
明天就是我生日了
And tomorrow’s my birthday!
他们是战死的 是不是
They died fighting, didn’t they?
现在那些士兵来了
But when the soldiers come…
你却什么都不做
…you do nothing.
-你是个懦夫 对不对 -没错 没错
– You are a coward, aren’t you? – Yes. Yes.
你父母是很勇敢
It was your parents who were brave.
我只会做果酱
I make jams.
你这辈子从没做过一件勇敢的事吗
And you’ve never done a brave thing in your life?
勇敢的方式可以有很多种
Maybe there are different ways to be brave.
知道吗 法国有世界上最好的信鸽
Did you know the French have the best carrier pigeons?
这在战争中很重要
And this could be the difference in the war,
消息的传递可以畅达无阻
our messages getting through.
我不想听鸟的故事
I don’t want to hear about the birds.
人们在前线将它们放飞 让它们回家
They are released at the front and told to go home.
它们只知道这一点
This is all they know.
但要回家就必须飞越战场
But to get there they must fly over a war.
你能想象吗
Can you imagine such a thing?
飞过这么多痛苦和恐惧
Here you are flying over so much pain and terror,
你知道自己不能往下看
and you know you can never look down.
你必须向前看 否则就再也回不了家
You have to look forward or you’ll never get home.
我来问你 有比这更勇敢的事吗
I ask you, What could be braver than that?
-那是什么 -给你的礼物
– What is that? – A present.
你别又像去年一样给我买♥♥了条难看的裙子
I hope you have not bought me a disgusting dress…
而我还必须得穿
…that I then have to wear like last year.
-那条裙子很难看 -是的
– It was disgusting? – Yes.
我穿着像一个丑修女
I looked like an ugly nun.
把手给我
Give me your hand.
我们没有钱 爷爷
Grandpere, we have no money.
等战争结束 你可以给我买♥♥珠宝马车
When the war is over, then you can buy me jewels and carriages.
你要什么都行 我的宝贝 要什么都行
Anything you say, my sweet one. Anything you say!
你说了算
You are, of course, the boss.
这只是一件老东西
It’s just an old thing I found…
别担心 放那儿就行 我来放回去
…don’t worry yourself, leave it, I’ll put it back.
这是你妈妈的
It was your mother’s.
我把它藏了起来 不想让你惦记着骑马
I hid it, so as not to encourage you.
艾米莉 你要骑得非常慢 非常小心
Emilie, I want you to ride very slowly, very carefully.
-跟我保证你不会跑太远 -当然不会
– And promise me you won’t go far. – Of course.
骑到顶上就直接回来
To the top of the hill and straight back again.
我保证
I promise.
我的英雄
My hero.
慢点 慢点
Slowly… slowly…
艾米莉
Emilie!
艾米莉
Emilie!

No!
-放开我 -她是我孙女
– Let go of me! – She is my granddaughter!
艾米莉 回来 别伤着她 求你们
Emilie, stop! Don’t hurt her, please!
别伤着她
Don’t hurt her.
你们用不着他们 你们已经有很多马了
You don’t need them! There are so many others!
求你们 拿走那匹大的留下那匹小的吧
Please, take the bigger one and leave the smaller one.
我的孙女心都碎了
You are breaking my granddaughter’s heart.
战争夺去了所有人的一切
The war has taken everything from everyone.
他们会怎样
What will happen to them?
他们要去拉大炮 直到累死
They will pull artillery until they die…
-弗朗西斯 -或者直到战争结束
– Francis! – … or until the war is over.
战争永远不会结束
It will never be over!
看来你已经明白了
You have your answer then.
海格曼
Heiglemann…
-他们归你管 -是 长官
– These are yours. – Yes, sir.
他们很强壮 应该可以活一两个月
They look strong, should last a month or two.
你真美
You are beautiful.
让他们发现你太可惜了
It’s a pity they found you.
真是太可惜了
Such a pity…
一起使劲拉
Pull together!
停下 停下 停
Halt! Halt! Stop!
停 停
Stop! Stop!
海格曼 再拉来一匹
Heiglemann, bring up another one!
海格曼 再拉来一匹
Heiglemann, bring up another horse!
那匹

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!