Well, who’d be sending me a parcel over there?
打开看看
Well, open it and see.
是本画册
It’s a sketchbook…
这是尼克鲁斯上尉的画册
That’s Captain Nicholls’ sketchbook!
看到了吗 这是乔伊
See that? That’s a picture of Joey!
这是乔伊的画像
It’s a picture of Joey.
我真没想到
Well, I never!
还有封信
And there’s a letter…
快念念
Well, go on then, go on.
亲爱的阿尔伯特·纳拉克特
Dear Albert Narracott.
尼克鲁斯上尉 死于
Captain Nicholls, who died…
尼克鲁斯上尉 死于今天的一次战斗
Captain Nicholls, who died in action
他把这个留给了你 山姆·珀金斯中士
today left you this. Yours, Sergeant Sam Perkins.
你也不知道这是坏消息
You weren’t to know it was bad news.
他死的时候正骑着乔伊
He was riding Joey when he died.
你不知道他骑的是不是乔伊
You don’t know that he was riding him…
在战斗中 信上说了
In action, it says.
各位
Gentlemen!
今晚我们会进军前线
We move forward to the frontline tonight.
全速前进
Full marching orders.
行动
Get moving!
施罗德
Schroeder! Schroeder!
没说你 你过来
No, not you… you. Come.
我要你留在这 你最擅长驯马
I’m keeping you here. You are best with the horses…
如果敌人继续从西面推进
…and we need to move the camp quickly…
我们就要快速迁营
…if the enemy continue to push through from the west.
-他们还要推进吗 -消息是这样
– They’re pushing through? – I’m told.
等我们知道哪里最需要马的时候再行动
We will move later when we find where the horses are needed most.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
我弟弟可以跟我一起留下来吗
Perhaps I can keep my brother here with me,
他也很会照顾马
he’s also very good with horses.
不不不 没这个必要
Oh, no, no. Not necessary.
快行动 我们今晚就走了
Get moving. We leave tonight.
放心 巩特尔
It’s all right, Gunther.
你不能走 我去跟他们说 你才十四岁
You are not going. I’ll tell them you are only 14,
-你还是个孩子 -爸爸让我参军的
– That you’re a boy. – Father signed me in.
他知道我多大了 他们也都知道
He knew my age, and so do they.
看来妈妈从没教过你怎么叠衣服
Mother obviously never taught you how to fold a shirt.
她当然教过 只是我没认真听
Of course she did. I just wasn’t listening.
你现在给我听好了 我向她保证过…
But you need to listen now! I promised her…
我向她郑重承诺过
I made her a solemn promise,
你跟着我绝对安全 跟着我 米歇尔
that you would be safe with me. With me, Michael!
他们从不数人
They’ll never make a head count.
人太多了 你可以待在这儿
There are too many of us. You can stay here.
躲在床下 等他们走了再出来
Slip underneath the bed, until they move out.
然后呢
Then what?
巩特尔 不会有事的
Gunther, it will be fine.
等所有的车辆都用不上
And when all the machines break down
他们就会召集马匹
and they call up the horses,
我们到前线再见
I’ll see you at the front.
我们会再见
We’ll be together again.
巩特尔
Gunther…
这个给你 它会给你带来好运
I’m giving this to you. For luck.
它会保你平安
To keep you safe.
快步行进
Im schnellschritt!
齐步走 左
Marsch… links!
二 三 四 左
Zwei, drei, vier! Left!
二 三 四
Zwei, drei, vier!
归队 归队
Get back in line! Line!
我饿了
I’m hungry.
-你带吃的了吗 -抱歉没有
– Did you bring food? – I’m sorry.
爸爸会不会觉得耻辱
Will Father be ashamed?
他会装作很羞耻
He will pretend to be.
也许一开始他真那么觉得
Maybe at first he will be.
但到了最后 他会觉得欣慰
But in the end, he will be glad.
那我们呢
And us?
我们自己呢
What about us?
我本已准备赴死
I was ready to go.
战死我会很骄傲
I was proud to go.
我想去前线
I wanted to go.
意大利美食世界闻名
The food in Italy is good.
没错
Yes.
那意大利女人呢
What about the women?
没有美食那么有名
Not as good as the food.
因为…
Because…
她们吃的太多吗
They’ve eaten too much of the food?
你太年轻了 不该上战场
You are too young for war.
-也不该想女人 -我已经长大了
– And you’re too young for women! – I don’t feel so young.
-够大了 -米歇尔
– Not anymore. – Michael.
-怎么了 -睡觉吧
– What? – Go to sleep
还要赶一晚上的路
We have a big night of riding ahead.
晚安 米歇尔
Goodnight, Michael.
晚安 巩特尔
Night night, Gunther.
到那个风车房♥里去看看
Hei! In die windmile!
-上去 上去 快走 -好
– Go, go, go… – Okay.
-施罗德 -是 长官
– Schroeder. – Yes, sir.
这是个错误吗
A mistake?
这是个承诺
A promise.
走吧…
Ja…
爷爷
Grandpae.
今天他们又近了一些
It’s closer today.
这是风耍的把戏 实际上他们离我们远了
The wind plays tricks with the noise, It’s moving away from us.
我听得很清楚 爷爷 而且现在没有风
I can hear it, Grandpae, and there is no wind.
你不该对我撒谎
You shouldn’t lie to me.
是这儿 这儿没有风 但在那边…
Here. There is no wind here. But over there…
风特别大 能把你从地上吹起来
A wind so strong it will lift you off the ground…
你满嘴谎话
You lie about everything.
你说你不在乎 事实上你很担心
You say you aren’t worried but it’s clear you are.
我知道战事迫近
I know the war is approaching,
但你却说 哦 那是风耍的把戏
But you say, “Oh, it’s just a trick of the wind. ”
我说这话了吗
Did I say that?
妈妈爸爸走的时候你就开始撒谎了
You started lying when Mama and Papa went away.
他们死了
They’re dead.
你就不这么说
But you won’t say so.
你以为告诉我真♥相♥我就会死吗
Do you think I’ll die if you tell me the truth?
事实是
The truth is…
对长辈说话要有礼貌
…you should speak to your elders with respect.
你要是告诉我战争是怎么回事儿
If you tell me the truth about the war,
我就告诉你那两匹大马的事
I will tell you the truth about the big horses,
我把他们养在风车房♥里
I’ve been keeping in the windmill.
看看 现在是谁在撒谎
Now, who is the one telling lies!
-在风车房♥里吗 -是的
– In the windmill? – Yes.
他们在风车房♥里等着唐吉可德
They were standing in the windmill waiting for Don Quixote.
这是弗朗西斯 这是克劳德
This is Francois and this is Claude.

Yeah.
是去年夏天伤了我的心的两个男孩的名字
I named them after two boys who broke my heart last summer.
他们肯定有主人
They must belong to someone.
这样的马不会像在童话里一样凭空出现
Horses like this don’t just appear from a fairy-tale.
我知道 爷爷 他们又不是独角兽
Yes, I know, Grandpae. They are not unicorns.
所以我会等一天
So I will be fair and wait…
-等那人来 -艾米莉 艾米莉
– … one day. – Emilie… Emilie…
要是今晚之前都没人来找的话
And if no one comes to get them by night-time,
-艾米莉 -他们就是我的了
– Emilie… – Then they belong to me.
艾米莉 听着
Emilie. Look at me.
你不能骑马
You cannot ride.
妈妈以前跟我说过就算是很小的颠簸
Mother used to tell me how my bones would give way…
-没错 她说的对 -我的骨头都会断掉
– Yes. That’s right. – … with the slightest bump or fall.
那我们就说定了
So it is settled?
好孩子
Good girl.
等我决定好了先骑哪匹马才算说定了
It will only be settled when I decide which one to ride first.
但是

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!