加油 别慌 姑娘 别慌
Come on, easy, girl. Easy, girl. Easy.
别乱动
Steady
好姑娘 好姑娘
Good girl, good girl
这真是只倔强的小马驹
This is a stubborn one, huh?
生了 真是好姑娘
There we go. Who’s a clever girl?
战 马
好孩子
Good boy.
过来 宝贝 来啊
Here. Come on, boy. Here.
来 别急
Come on. Easy does it. Easy does it.
过来 别乱动 这就对了 好极了
Come on, steady, boy. That’s it. Nice and done.
早上好 帕普
Mornin? Pop.
在这儿签字
Put your mark here.
好运
Good luck.
把小马牵过来
Get the colt…
别紧张
Easy…
这匹真俊啊
Now that’s a beauty.
算了吧 泰德 这是一只混种马
Forget it, Ted. He’s half thoroughbred
一天活都没干过
and not got a day’s work in him.
看那儿
Now, there…
那才是你该买♥♥的
There’s your ticket.
可你看 塞
But look at him, Si.
多好的一匹马
Look at that creature.
别傻了
Don’t be daft.
你要一匹壮实的马来犁地
You need something solid to plow a field.
没错 不过那只与众不同
Yeah, but he’s something else, that one.
好了先生们 安静 安静
Alright gentlemen, settle down, settle down…
马在我右边 有钱的主儿在我左边
Horses on my right, men with money in their pockets on my left.
真是绝配
It’s the perfect combination.
弗莱德·高德来了吗
Is Fred Goddard here?
来了
Yes! I’s here.
很好 你总乱花钱
Good – more money than sense.
戴夫·希尔呢
Dave Hill?
来了
I’m here. Yes!
一边凉快去 铁公鸡
Bugger off, you tight bastard.
二十年里你总来
You’ve been coming here for 20 years,
最多就买♥♥过点油渣
never bought so much as a pork scratching.
过来
Come on.
第一个亮相的是这匹年轻的骏马
Okay, first up today, a gorgeous young horse…
除了婚礼上我的妻子
Prettiest thing I’ve seen
我还没见过这么漂亮的家伙
since my wife on our wedding day.
开始拍卖♥♥ 谁想要这匹良驹
Let’s get going, shall we? Who wants this wonderful creature.
一基尼
One guinea.
一基尼 一基尼 一基尼
One guinea, one guinea, one guinea…
我以为你想买♥♥犁田的马 纳拉克特先生
I thought you needed a plow horse, Mr. Narracott.
-有比一基尼多的吗 -两基尼
– Any advance on one guinea? – Two guineas.
-两基尼 -三基尼
– Two guineas! – Three!
泰德·纳拉克特 这匹马根本不能耕地
Ted Narracott… It’s completely the wrong animal.
塞·伊斯顿 我不会让那混♥蛋♥把我赶走
Si Easton, I’m not gonna let that bastard see me off.
-五基尼 -六基尼
– Five guineas. – Six!
-我的天… -七基尼
– Oh, for the love of…! – Seven.
这贪心的混♥蛋♥ 以为有钱就万能了
Greedy sod thinks he can just buy anybody.
八基尼
Eight.
得了 他是你地主
Stop it, he’s your landlord.
别跟他对着干
You can’t be picking fights with him.
十基尼
Ten guineas.
你没那么多钱 我们走吧 回去喝杯酒
You haven’t got the money. Let’s go home, let’s have a pint.
作为镇上的好人之一
Eleven guineas, sir,
我出十一基尼 先生
from as good a man as any in this town.
有出十二基尼的吗 十二基尼
Do I hear twelve guineas? Twelve guineas?
干农活的牲口最多也就值这些
That’s top price for a working animal.
泰德 还是留着买♥♥夏尔马吧
Ted! Save it for the shire!
有些日子很重要 有些日子无所谓 谁又知道
There are big days and there are small days. Which will it be?
还有比十一基尼更高的吗
Do I hear any advance on eleven guineas?
算了 老爸
Just let him go, dad,
我不喜欢这匹马 他太神经质
I don’t care for him, he’s too jumpy.
-那我就出二十五基尼 -二十五基尼
– Shall we say twenty five? – 25 guineas
他赢了 得了吧 泰德
Well, he’s got you there. Nice try, Ted.
干得好 N先生 让他花了大价钱
You were great, Mr N. Gave him a run for his money.
二十五基尼第一次 第二次
Going, going…
三十 三十基尼
Thirty. Thirty guineas!
三十基尼
Thirty guineas.
三十基尼
Thirty guineas.
三十基尼第一次 第二次
Going… Going…
马归泰德·纳拉克特先生
Gone to Mister Ted Narracott.
看你做的好事 泰德 看你做的好事
What have you done, Ted? What have you done?
是匹好马
Quite a beast, there.
但这马在农田里有什么用
But what you gonna do with him on a working farm?
希望你还有钱付租金 泰德
I hope you got the rent, Ted.
到期我会来收的
I’ll be around for it when it comes due.
你太傻了 泰德 罗西肯定饶不了你
You’re a fool, Ted. And our Rosie’ll never forgive you.
你干了些什么
What have you done?
这是穆尼家的小马
That’s Mooney’s colt!
你本该买♥♥匹犁田的马
You were supposed to buy a plow horse.
-你把他买♥♥下了 -花了多少钱
– You bought him? – What’d you pay for him?
多少钱 泰德·纳拉克特
How much, Ted Narracott?
我不会说谎 虽然我想这么做
I won’t tell you a lie, though I would love to.
三十基尼
Thirty guineas.
三十基尼
Thirty guineas!
他连十基尼都不值 你疯了吗
He’s not worth ten! Are you out of your mind?
那租金怎么办
What about the rent?
他很强壮 罗西 看他昂首挺胸的样子
He’s a strong one, Rosie. Look at the way he holds his head!
这么一匹马能拉什么
How the hell are we gonna pull anything with that?
泰德 你得把他退回去
Ted, you have to take him back.
现在就把他还回去
You have to take him back right now.
然后跪求退钱
You have to get down on your knees and beg for our money back.
不 别把他还回去
No. No, please don’t take him back.
要还也得等训练好了才行
We can’t take him back till he’s broken in.
就这小细腿 你要怎么训练
And how are you gonna train a horse with that leg?
我来训练它
I’ll train him.
不 这儿没你的事
No, you stay out of this,
阿尔比 你根本不懂马
Albie. You don’t know nothing about horses.
求你了 妈妈 让我来吧 我能行
Please, Mum. Please let me. I can do it.
我们必须养他 没别的选择
We have to keep him. We’ve no choice.
那好 给你一个月训练它
Right. Well, you’ve got one month to break him in
否则我亲自把他送回去
or I’m taking him back myself.
怎么竞价到三十基尼的
How did you get to thirty,
还有哪个傻子跟你竞价到那么高
what other fool bid you up that high?
是里昂斯
It was Lyons.
我们会失去一切
We’re gonna lose everything.
所有的辛苦 全白费了
After all we’ve been through, we’re gonna lose it all.
别担心 妈妈 我负责养它而且我会养得很好
Don’t worry, Mum, I’ll raise him and I’ll raise him good.
最好这样 赶紧开始吧
Well, you better. Go on, get started.
看看儿子是否能
See if a child can undo what
弥补他爸爸对这个家干出的蠢事
your fool of a father’s done to this family of ours.
没事 没事
Easy. Easy.
很好 那么我们就开始吧
Right. Let’s make a start then.
这是燕麦 很好吃
It’s oats. Very tasty, that is.
相当于我们吃的牛肉和卤汁
It’s beef and gravy to us!
来吧
Come on…
你肯定想妈妈
I bet you’re missing your mother.
看看你
Look at you…
第一次离开妈妈 第一次离开家
First time without your mum. First time away from home.
但你并不孤单
But you’re not alone, are you?
有我在
In fact. Cos I’m here…
没事了 没事了
It’s alright. It’s alright.
我叫你乔伊
I’m gonna call you Joey.
明白吗 乔伊就是你
Understand? Joey. That’s you.
我是阿尔伯特 没事了 现在你是我的
And I’m Albert. It’s alright, You’re mine now.
你是我的
You’re mine.
好孩子 好孩子
Good boy. Good boy.
好孩子 过来