哦 Gromit
Oh, Gromit.
我不想当一只大兔子
I don’t wanna be a giant rabbit!
这孩子没希望了
The bounce is gone from his bungee.
嘿 老兄!兔子康复中心
Hey, presto! Rabbit rehabilitation.
如果我修不好…
But if I can’t fix it…
切达干酪
Cheddar.
…或许另一个我可以!
…maybe the other me can!
我大部分是在发明
I’m inventing, mostly.
瞧瞧!我真是个天才
Look at me go! I’m a genius.
糟了!我不能去应门 这个样子不行
Awake! I can’t answer the door. Not like this.
可人儿 我是Wallace
Charming. I’m Wallace.
我已经去了
I already am!
哈奇!
Hutch!
你好哎!
Geronimo!
Wallace?
Wallace?
等一下
Hang on a mo’.
Wallace?
Wallace?
喂 我说 马上给我开门
Hello? I say. Open this door at once.
多蒂
Totty.
不介意的话 还是叫我多丁顿女士好了
Lady Tottington, if you don’t mind.
Wallace 我有些坏消息
I’m afraid I have some rather bad news, Wallace.
情况是
Thing is, well,
在怪兽这个问题上 你让我很失望
you’ve rather let me down with this beastly beast business.
– 我想是的 – 对
– I suppose I have. – Yes.
明显的是你完全不知道
It’s obvious to me that you have absolutely no idea
这可怜的东西身在何处
where this poor creature is.
恐怕除了让Victor射杀它以外
And I’m afraid you’ve given me no option
我已经没有其他的选择了
but to let Victor shoot the poor thing.
射杀?
Shoot it?
没错 这是个艰难的选择
Yes. Wasn’t an easy choice,
但蔬菜比赛更重要
but the veg competition has to come first.
除此之外 Victor还向我保证它不会受苦的
Besides, Victor’s promised me it won’t suffer.
死亡会很快而且没有痛楚
It will be quick and painless.
你想得真周到
How thoughtful.
我不否认这对我是个艰难的抉择
I cannot deny it was a difficult decision for me.
因为近来我慢慢地…
Because I’ve recently developed…
快!
Hurry!
…喜欢上了你
…feelings for you.
喜欢? 哦 别在意
Feelings? Oh, well, never mind, eh?
– 再见 – 等等 Wallace
– Ta-ra, then. – Wait! Wallace.
我还没说完 还有些事要说清楚
I haven’t finished. There’s more that needs to be said.
那么我给你打电♥话♥ 好吧?
Well, I’ll give you a tinkle, shall l?
我们能不能握握手? 像朋友那样道别?
Can’t we at least shake hands? Part as friends?
现在不是很方便
It’s not very convenient at the moment.
谢谢你拜访
Thanks for coming by.
那么 我…我…
Well, l… I…
没错 亲爱的
That’s right, my lovely.
你可以和你毛茸茸的爱人说再见了
You can say goodbye to your fluffy lover-boy.
Gromit 你要帮帮我!
You gotta help me, Gromit!
把我藏起来 怎样都行
Hide me. Anything.
别等到来不及了
Before it’s too late!
伙计!
Lad!
大人
Your Lordship.
晚安 Gromit
Good night, Gromit.
完事了
‘Tis done.
我可怜的多愁善感的孩子
My poor sensitive child.
允许我们此刻分担你的哀伤吧
Allow us all to share in your moment of sorrow.
耶!
Yeah!
表演开始!
On with the show!
怎么?
What the…?
怎么是你?
Why you…
当然了
Of course.
蔬菜比赛
The vegetable competition.
你的忠诚很令人感动
Your loyalty is moving.
可惜的是 你不能动
Sadly, you won’t be.
跟上 菲利普
Come along, Phillip.
每个人都希望有一场精彩的表演
Everyone’s been looking forward to a good show.
让我们看看会怎样
Let’s see they get one.
– 好哎 – 格隆伯先生
– Hooray! – Mr. Growbag.
我有种预感今晚是值得纪念的一晚
I… I have a hunch this’ll be a night to remember.
我只是有块大驼背(与预感同词)罢了
I just have a hunch.
好吧 好吧 如果非要进行这讨厌的蔬菜展览
All right. All right. If we must do this flipping veg show,
让我们合法地有秩序地进行
Iet’s do it in an orderly and law-abiding fashion.
黄瓜 给西瓜让路
Cucumbers, give way to melons.
胡萝卜 一边等着去
Carrots, wait your turn!
– 茄子… – 那就是我们的诱饵 菲利普
– Aubergines… – There’s our bait, Phillip.
现在只要等着我们毛茸茸的朋友出现就行了
All we have to do now is wait for our fluffy friend to appear.
大家来看啊 是Victor
Look over here, everyone! It’s Victor!
– 他来了 – 我们的英雄
– He’s here! – Our hero.
先生 亲亲我的宝贝吧
Please, sir, kiss my baby.
– 下次再说 – 亲亲我的土豆
– Another time, perhaps. – Kiss my potato.
– 现在不行 – 亲亲我的洋蓟花头
– Not now. – Kiss my artichoke.
Victor
– Look, just… – Victor.
堪培拉!
Campanula!
Victor 我必须知道 它受苦了么?
Victor, I have to know. Did it suffer?
当然没有 亲爱的 应该是还没有
Of course not, my dear. Not yet, anyway.
– Victor? – 唉 你
– Victor? – Oy, you.
– 警官 – 拿着辣椒的小心点
– Constable. – Careful with them capsicums.
听着 我不想造成恐慌 但是怪兽还没死
Listen, I don’t want to cause panic, but the beast isn’t actually dead yet.
– 怪兽还没死 – 什么?
– The beast isn’t actually dead yet? – What?
糟了
Oops.
去参赛台
To the competition stand!
脆土司 Gromit
Cracking toast, Gromit.
我真是迷死奶酪了
I’m just crackers about cheese.
蒙特里杰克干酪
Monterey Jack.
温斯利代干酪
Smashing Wensleydale.
干的好 伙计
Job well done, lad.
安静!
Quiet!
安静!
Quiet!
现在 仔细听着
Now, listen carefully.
我手里只有两个…
I’ve only got two…
我手里只有一个金子弹了
I’ve only got one gold bullet left.
所以让我来处理
So leave this to me.
好吧 我承认 怪兽仍然在逃
Yes, all right, I admit the beast is still at large.
但好消息是你们的参赛蔬菜 是最好的诱饵…
But the good news is your prize vegetables are the perfect bait…
诱饵?
Bait?
…它们会像磁铁一样吸引怪兽过来
…and will draw the creature like a magnet.
– 保持镇定 – 我的宝贝
– Keep still. – My baby.
– 亲爱的 会没事的… – 不要乱动
– There, there, love. It’ll be all… – Don’t even move a muscle.
Mulch 太太!不要!
Mrs. Mulch! No!
它不会得到我的宝贝的
It’s not getting my baby!
诱人的食品 对兔子来说
Lovely food. For rabbits, that is.
– 回来! – 回来!
– Come back! – Come back!
没错 时机正好
Yes. Right on cue.
回来!
Come back!
快跑!
Go away!
没错!到Victor叔叔这里来
That’s right. Come to Uncle Victor.
到我们这边来了
It’s coming for us!
看吧!
Bingo.
怎么了?
What the…?
好啊 反害虫公♥司♥
Hurrah for Anti-Pesto!
– 它跑了 – 放手 蠢货…
– It’s getting away! – Get off, you stupid…
不!
No!
牧师 我需要更多的金子弹
Vicar, I need more gold bullets.
你知道它们可不便宜
They don’t come cheap, you know.
Victor 你要干吗?
Victor? What are you doing?
亲爱的 我需要 紧急情况
I need it, my sweet. Emergency.
– Victor 不 求你了 – 快 堪培拉 现在放手
– Victor, no! Please! – Come, now, Campanula, let go.
但这是我的金胡萝卜奖杯
But it’s my Golden Carrot Award.
亲爱的 现在不是时候
This is hardly the time, my darling.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!