– Doomed! – Who’s going to help us?
– 蔬菜展怎么办? – 我们为了比赛而活
– What’s to become of the show? – We live for that competition.
– 放手 – 作为一个普通人 那就是我们的一切
– Get off me. – We’re simple folk. It’s all we have.
– 谁来拯救我们? – 嘿!
– Who will save us? – Get… Hey!
人兔?
A Were-Rabbit?
哦 少来了
Oh, come, come, now.
估计牧师又去参加圣餐酒会了吧
I do believe the vicar’s been to the communion wine again.
我们所要对付的不是一只超自然的兔子
What we are dealing with here is no supernatural rabbit.
而可能是个大家伙
It’s a big fellow, perhaps.
一只有血有肉的大家伙
But a mortal creature of flesh and blood.
这个问题有猎人便可以轻松解决
A matter easily dealt with by a hunter.
我们不要用枪 谢谢你 Victor
Guns will not be necessary, thank you, Victor.
破坏已经够多了
Hasn’t there been enough destruction?
我认为残杀毛茸茸的动物
I believe the killing of fluffy creatures
从来都是不合理的
is never justified.
我说我们再给反害虫公♥司♥一个机会
I say we give Anti-Pesto a second chance.
什么? 那些愚蠢的小丑
What? How on earth would those tiny-minded buffoons
怎么能抓住这么大的兔子?
ever catch such a big rabbit?
Wallace先生?
Mr. Wallace?
那么…
Well…
用一个大陷阱
With a big trap.
以神之名 他明白了
By Jove. He’s… He’s got it!
– 天才! – 天才!
– Genius! – Genius!
– 聪明 – 好主意
– Brilliant. – What a great idea!
聪明
Clever.
你看 Victor
You see, Victor,
蔬菜们有望了
there’s hope for the vegetables yet.
我看到的这棵可不是
Not the ones I’m looking at.
这才是我的伙计!
That’s me boys!
Gromit 爱…
Love, Gromit.
才是最大的陷阱
That’s the biggest trap of all.
被称为”温柔的陷阱”
The “tender trap,” they call it.
我们就用这个来抓那家伙
And that’s what we’ll use to catch this thing.
没错 兄弟 一只可爱的母兔
Yes, lad, a lovely lady rabbit.
任何一个热血沸腾的兔兽都无法拒绝
How could any hot-blooded rabbit-beast resist?
哦 Gromit 别这样
Oh, come on, Gromit.
再”诱人”一点
A bit more, you know, alluring.
真是魅惑
Very cheeky.
伙计 就这样没错
That’s more like it, lad.
我们肯定不会失败咯
How can we possibly fail now?
你太迷人了
You’re a total knockout.
在这呆着 兄弟
Stick around, lad.
很快就修好
Should fix back on quite easily.
套索
换肥土档
晚安 小可爱
Nighty-night, me lovelies.
要长大哦
Think big now.
不!
No!
换除土档
别担心 不 不
Don’t worry. No. No.
我很抱歉 Mulch 太太
Well, I’m very sorry, Mrs. Mulch.
我们会尽快到的 迪博先生 哦 没错
We’ll get there as soon as we can. Mr. Dibber. Oh, yes.
能等我回电么? 格的林太太
Can I call you back? Mrs. Girdling.
– 你说的是一条隧♥道♥么? – 你打算怎么处理?
– A tunnel you say? – What do you intend to do about this?
我会调查的
I’ll look into it.
伙计 你上哪儿去了?
So where did you get to, lad?
我告诉过你要镇静
I thought I told you to stay put.
这里的状况已经失控了
It’s gone mad around here.
我们本来该齐心协力的
I thought we were supposed to be a team.
如果你老是这么单独行动
How are we ever gonna catch this thing
我们怎么才能抓住怪物呢?
if you go gallivanting off on your own all the time?
你又来了
You’re doing it again!
你现在要上哪儿?
Where are you going now?
Gromit!
Gromit!
格罗米!
Grommy!
说真的 伙计
Really, lad.
你知道我已经给多丁顿女士许下承诺
You do realize I’ve made a personal promise to Lady Tottington.
像你这种行为 怎么能帮我们
How is this sort of behavior going to get us
找到那个兔子怪…物呢?
any nearer to finding a rabbit-mon… ster?
哈奇
Hutch.
哦 Gromit
Oh, Gromit.
我们制♥造♥了一头怪兽
We’ve created a monster.
哈奇就是那怪物
Hutch is the beast.
月能板
The lunar panels.
它们一定过度刺♥激♥了哈奇的兔子本能
They must’ve over-stimulated Hutch’s primitive bunny nature.
所以现在 一旦月亮出现
And now, when the moon appears,
他就会变成可怕的怪物
he undergoes a hideous transformation.
哦 Gromit
Oh, Gromit.
这简直是…
This is absolutely…
…太好了!
…fantastic!
你不懂么 兄弟?
Don’t you see, lad?
OK 我们创造了一个破坏蔬菜的兔兽
OK, so we’ve created a veg-ravaging rabbit-monster.
但我们也抓住了他
But we’ve also captured it.
正如我向多丁顿女士保证的一样
Just like I promised Lady Tottington.
我要去告诉她这好消息
I’ll go and tell her the good news.
给我看着他
Make sure he doesn’t escape.
再见!
Bye!
Wallace先生
Mr. Wallace.
是关于怪兽的 女士 我带来了好消息
It’s the beast, your Ladyship. I bring great news.
天 真让人兴奋 请进
Gosh, how exciting. Please, do come in.
真是条喜讯
Well, this is simply spiffing news.
抓住了怪兽 比赛就能如期举♥行♥了
With the beast in captivity, the competition can go ahead as planned.
Wallace先生 你扭转了大局
You saved the day, Mr. Wallace.
小事一桩 女士
It was nothing, your Ladyship.
你太谦虚了
So modest.
哦 请自便
Oh, please, do help yourself.
谢谢
Thanks.
Wallace 我很感激你专程来通知我
I so appreciate you coming all this way to let me know, Wallace.
告诉我 你私下里喜欢蔬菜么?
Tell me, are you a vegetable-lover yourself?
– 非常地…喜欢 – 那随我来
– They’re… growing on me. – Then come with me.
有些特别的东西我想给你看
There’s something very special I want to show you.
过来
Hop in.
– 真暖和 – 这是我的天梯
– It’s very snug. – It’s my Jacob’s ladder.
它通往天堂
And it goes all the way to heaven.
Wallace 欢迎光临我的心灵密地
Welcome to my inner sanctum, Wallace.
我的秘密花♥园♥
My secret garden.
这里是真正的
It’s a veritable
蔬菜天堂
vegetable paradise.
我知道你会喜欢的
I just knew you’d love it.
不像Victor
Unlike Victor.
他对我种的东西从来都没兴趣
He’s never shown any interest in my produce.
– 那是他的损失 多丁顿女士 – Wallace
– His loss, Lady Tottington. – Please, Wallace.
你可以叫我多蒂
Call me Totty.
如果我的蔬菜有什么三长两短
If anything were to happen to my vegetables,
我真不知道该怎么办
I don’t know what I’d do.
Wallace先生 你一定明白的
I’m sure you understand, Mr. Wallace.
我看出来你是一个真正的自然爱好者
I can see that you’re a true nature lover.
哦 没错 我是
Oh, yes. Yes, I am.
起初 我认为可以改变Victor
At first, I thought I could change Victor.
现在我没把握了
Now I’m not so sure.
Wallace 你认为一个人会变么?
Do you think a man can change, Wallace?
变?
Change?
哦 可以
Oh, yes.
菲利普 为了我爱而做的
Really, Phillip. The things one does for love.
反害虫公♥司♥
Pesto.
– Wallace先生 – 哦 多蒂
– Mr. Wallace. – Oh, Totty.
多蒂?
Totty?
我要给你看最后一件东西
I’d like to show you one last thing.
其他任何人都没见过
Something no other man has ever seen.
我的巨大胡萝卜
My carrot de Chantenay.
闻闻 Wallace
Just smell it, Wallace.
– 感受一下它柔软的身体 – 哦 对
– Feel its silken flesh. – Oh, yes.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!