华力士与阿高

剃刀边缘

华力士与阿高窗户清洁公♥司♥
羊毛短缺
拖鞋
散步
报纸
早餐
吃燕麦粥… 阿高
Porridge today, Gromit!
今天是星期二
Tuesday!
来罗!
Geronimo!
不…关掉它
Oh, no! No! Turn it off!
有老鼠?
Uh, mice, do you think?
我还是自己弄燕麦粥好了
I think I’ll make my own porridge.
搞什么鬼
Well, I’ll be…
你昨晚夜半很肚饿吗?阿高
Have you been peckish during the night?
为什么我的乳酪会被吃过?
Only someone’s been at me cheese.
真不明白
Well, I don’t know.
好像是有什么不对劲?
There’s something very fishy going on.
不是要找人帮手除虫吧?
Do you think we should get the pest control people in?
华力士与阿高玻璃清洁公♥司♥
Hello, Wallace and Gromit’s sWash ‘N’ Go Window Cleaning Service.
有什么可以效劳?
May we be of assistance?
你好 我的窗子要找你们清洁
Hello.Yes, my windows could do with a jolly good clean.
我在高街沃尔店
The wool shop in the high street.
你们快来吧
As soon as you can.
太太 我马上来
On our way, madam.
出发
温道林羊毛店
老朋友 你想不想要羊毛衣?
Need wool, don’t you, lad?
谢谢你这么快就来了
Thank you for coming so quickly.
有更多羊被盗
糟了
Oh, dear!
不要紧…小事罢了
Oh, allow me. Please.
对不起
Oh, I’m sorry.
我帮你放好它们
Oh, I’ll soon have these cleared up.
真是不小心 不好意思
It’s no trouble. How embarrassing.
它名叫普利斯顿 是我的狗
This is Preston, my dog.
你好吗?阿普哈…
All right, pooch?
我帮你收拾好它们
Won’t take a minute.
我…
Well, I…
你想要什么?
What was it you wanted?
我…
I…
我叫温道林蓝姆士波顿
Ramsbottom, Wendolene Ramsbottom.
真是个好名字
Oh, charming.
我叫华力士 我是来清洁窗子的
I’m Wallace. The windows.
这店子是你的吗?
Is this place yours?
是爸爸留给我的
Mm. My father left it to me…
他还留下一大笔债
Along with his debts
和其他东西
and a few other things.
他是个发明家
He was an inventor.
发明家?
Never!
我有时都喜欢发明
Well, I- I do a bit of that myself.
是吗?
Oh?
他们还未有抓住那个偷羊贼
I see that they still haven’t caught those sheep rustlers yet.
你有这么多羊毛
Still, you’ve got plenty of wool, eh?
你的狗在等你
Your dog’s waiting.
对 我是时候要去看看它
Aye, I’d better see to him.
它好像给绳子吊着
The bounce has gone from his bungee.
窗子光洁如新
Oh, they’re spanking.
你们真是做得很好
You’ve done a grand job.
当然 我们是专家来的
Windows are our specialty.
华力比西街

好 可以休息
Let’s get that kettle on.
糟糕…发生什么事呀?
Good grief! What’s all this?
有强盗还是有贼?
Burglars, thieves?
真是一团糟
Oh, what a mess.
从没有人会有这么混乱的屋子
I’ve never seen anything like it.
有没有弄错 阿高 我没有眼花吧
Heavens above, Gromit. Look at this.
你看 这只小子一定是很肚饿了
The little chap must be really hungry.
好 过来 小羊 你不用害羞
Oh, come over here, lad. No need to be sheepish.
我帮你洗澡
We’ll have to get you cleaned up.
来吧
There.
不用怕
Nothing to fret over.
只是洗洗澡
Just a quick shampoo.
我以前都试过找阿高来试验
We’ve tested this on Gromit. Haven’t we, lad?
轻度剃毛
清洗
好 没问题 开始
Right. Off we go, then.
错误
轻度剃毛
噢不 开始修剪了
Oh, heck!
自动烘干
想想办法 阿高
Oh, do something, Gromit!
华力士自动编织器
已经太迟了
Oh, it’s too late now.
快关掉它
Turn it off, Gromit! Oh! Oh!
糟糕
Oh, dear.
实在太好了 阿高
Oh, brilliant, Gromit.
你看这毛衣
Oh, smashing, this.
虽然穿起来好像细小了一点
A bit tight here and there.
但看上去也蛮不错
Ah, looks okay to me.
你的名字做叫萧恩吧
We’ll call him Shaun, eh? Hmm?
过来 萧恩…
Come on, Shaun.
华力士自动编织器
街灯日报:杀羊狗在逃
阿高
Gromit?
你知道我们明天要修理时钟吗?
You know we’re doing the clock tomorrow.
对不起 阿高
Sorry, Gromit.
我想不到会有那么多肥皂泡的
That was a bit thick.
阿高 我走开一会儿
Back in a tick, Gromit. Won’t be long.
晚一点回来
Just thought I’d pop in…
谈谈你抹窗子的事好吗?
Tell me about windows.
其实…我这职业只是暂时性质
Well, it’s only temporary, you understand.
啊真的?!
Oh, really?
啊是呀 我本来是发明家
Oh, yes. I’m inventing, mostly.
那么你有什么发明?
Oh, what sort of inventions?
那…
Well, sort of…
我爸爸一定会好高兴认识你
Daddy would loved to have met you.
可惜我爸爸…
Poor Daddy.
在我认识的女人之中
Of all the women I’ve met…
她们大部分都很难明白
not that there have been many, you understand.
维力牌狗粮
你明白吗?女人心 海底针
So you see, what I’m trying to say,
我真不知道该怎么说…
in a manner of speaking, is…
在我认识的女人之中 你真是…
Of all the ladies I’ve met, you…
下星期同样时间再见
The same time next week?
晚报:杀羊凶手阿高被捕
歹徒终于被绳之于法 老友
Caught bang to rights, you were.
你这次令我觉得很失望
You’ve really let us down this time, lad.
喂 你们走开…走开
Hey, give over.
走开…走开呀
Shoo, shoo! Go on with you!
我来是想向你道歉的
I’m sorry about this.
发生什么事呀?
For what?
没什么
Nothing.
我只想叫你以后不要接近我
Just stay away from me,from my shop
我的店铺 还有我可笑的窗户
and my silly, silly windows.
唔…我…唔
Well, I…
你忘记我吧 我只会连累你
Forget me. I’m no good for you.
我真是对不起阿高
I’m so sorry about Gromit.
早报:贼狗阿高审判持续进行
唉 阿高
Oh, Gromit.
午报:羊坚称被阿高所咬
唉 阿高…唉 阿高…
Oh, Gromit!
阿高被判入狱
唉!阿高
Oh, Gromit!
罪与罚
拼图(5000块)
星期五晚八时准备好!-你的朋友
十七日 星期五
八时
你们真是天衣无缝的好拍挡
Brilliant teamwork, lads!
(肥皂)
Yeow!
你要立即离开这国家
I suppose you’ll have to skip the country now.
展开逃亡

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!