I want you to have peace of mind.
不必怪自己
You’ve nothing to blame yourself for.
你才是受害者
You were the victim.
而我是工具
I was the tool,
你是加文·埃尔斯特谋害妻子的受害者
And you were the victim of Gavin Elster’s plan to murder his wife.
他选我是因为我像她
He chose me to play the part because I looked like her.
把我打扮成她那样
He dressed me up like her.
没什么危险 因为她
It was quite safe because she lived
住在乡下 很少进城
in the country and rarely came to town.
他选你作为自杀的目击者
He chose you to be the witness to a suicide.
卡洛特的故事半真半假
The Carlotta story was part real, part invented,
就是想让你指证玛德琳有自杀倾向
to make you testify that Madeleine wanted to kill herself.
他知道你有病
He knew of your illness.
知道你没法到达塔顶
He knew you’d never get up the stairs to the tower.
计划很周密 他没有出错
He planned it so well. He made no mistakes.
犯错的是我 我恋爱了
I made the mistake. I fell in love.
这不是计划中的
That wasn’t part of the plan.
我仍然爱着你 很希望你也爱着我
I’m still in love with you, and I want you so to love me.
如果我有勇气 我会留下来 瞒着你
If I had the nerve, I’d stay and lie,
祈祷我能让你再次爱上我
Hoping that I could make you love me again
爱上本来的我
As I am for myself.
还有忘记一切 忘记过去
And so forget the other and forget the past.
我不知道我是否有勇气去尝试
But I don’t know whether I have the nerve to try.
我来帮你
Oh, here. Here, I’ll do it.
好了
There you are.
再次感谢 晚安
Thanks again. Good night.
我明天能见你吗
Can I see you tomorrow?
明晚吗
Tomorrow night? Well…
不 明天上午
No, I mean tomorrow morning.
但我要上班 我得工作啊
But I have to go to work. I’ve got a job.
别去了
Don’t go to your job.
那我怎么过活 靠我德州的油井吗
And what’ll I live on? My oil wells in Texas?
让我来照顾你 朱迪
Let me take care of you, Judy.
非常感谢 但不用了
Thanks very much, but no thanks.
不 朱迪 你不明白
No, Judy, you don’t understand.
我明白 知道吗
Oh, I understand, all right.
从我17岁起就明白了
I’ve been understanding since I was 17.
下一步呢
And the next step is?
不是吗 那是什么
No? Then what?
我们就只是常常见面
We could just see a lot of each other.
为什么
Why?
因为我让你想起她吗
‘Cause I remind you of her?
这可不算是称赞
It’s not very complimentary.
没别的了吗
And nothing else?
这也不怎么好听
That’s not very complimentary, either.
我只是想尽全力和你待在一起 朱迪
I just want to be with you as much as I can, Judy.
我想我明早可以打电♥话♥到店里
Well, I guess I could phone the store in the morning
找些借口
And make some excuse.
到了
There you are.
我喜欢那个
I like that one.
那个吗
Like that?
-对 -好的
– Yes. – All right.
真漂亮
Well, that’s very nice.
很漂亮
It’s beautiful.
好了
There we are.
我们要这个 再给你买♥♥点衣服
Now, we’ll get this, and then we’ll buy you those clothes.
-真的吗 -兰斯赫夫就在那边
– Honest? – Right over there’s Ransohoffs.
最好的店 这个多少钱
It’s the best. How much is that?
50美分 谢谢
That’ll be 50 cents. Thank you.
斯考蒂 你不必这样的
Scottie, you don’t have to.
但我想
But I want to.
不是这个 一点也不像
No, that’s not it. Nothing like it.
但您说是灰色 先生
But you said gray, sir.
听着 我就想要一件普通简单的套装
Now, look. I just want an ordinary, simple gray suit.
但我喜欢那个 斯考蒂
But I like that one, Scottie.
不 不 不是那样的
No, no. It’s not right.
这位先生知道想要什么
Gentleman seems to know what he wants.
好吧 我们会找到的
All right. We’ll find it.
斯考蒂 你在干吗啊
Scottie, what are you doing?
给你买♥♥套装
I’m trying to buy you a suit.
但我喜欢她穿的第二套啊
But… But I love the second one she wore.
这套也是 很好看
And this one, it’s beautiful.
不 不 没一件是对的
No, no. They’re none of them right.
我好像知道您说的那件了 之前有过
Oh, I think I know the suit you mean. We had it some time ago.
让我去找找 也许还有
Let me go and see. We may still have that model.
谢谢
Thank you.
你在给我找她穿的那套衣服
You’re looking for the suit that she wore, for me.
你想让我穿成她那样
You want me to be dressed like her.
朱迪 我只想你漂亮
Judy, I just want you to look nice.
我知道你穿什么好看
I know the kind of suit that’d look well on you.
不 不 我不要
Oh, no. No, I won’t do it!
朱迪
Judy.
朱迪 对你来说也没什么啊 我就想看看…
Judy, it can’t make that much difference to you. I just want to see…
不 我不要衣服 什么都不要
No, I don’t want any clothes. I don’t want anything.
我要离开这里
I want to get out of here.
朱迪 就当为了我
Judy, do this for me.
就是那套衣服
Here we are.
对 就是它
Yes, that’s it.
我猜到了
I thought so.
-我不喜欢 -不 我们要了
– I don’t like it. – No, we’ll take it.
合身吗
Will the thing fit?
是的 也许需要修改 但这是她的尺寸
Well, yes. It might need some slight alterations, but it’s Madam’s size.
好的 亲爱的 马上让你试穿
All right, dear. We’ll have it for you to try on in a moment.
修改要多久
How long will the alterations take?
这个嘛…
Well…
今晚能拿到吗
May we have it by tonight?
如果您一定要的话
Well, if it’s absolutely necessary.
当然 还要一条晚礼裙 赴晚宴的
Yes, it is. Now, we’d like to look at a dinner dress, an evening dress.
黑色短裙 长袖 方领
Short, black, with long sleeves, and a kind of square neck.
斯考蒂
Scottie!
天 先生 您真的很清楚要什么
My! You certainly do know what you want, sir.
我去看看有没有
I’ll see what we have.
好的 就这个 有棕色的吗
All right. That’s it. Do you have them in brown?
-有 -好的
– Yes, we have. – Fine.
朱迪 喝下去 就当是药
Here, Judy. Drink this straight down, just like medicine.
不要
Stop.
你干吗做这些 这有什么好处吗
Why are you doing this? What good will it do?
我也不知道
I don’t know.
不知道 也许没好处 我不知道
I don’t know. No good, I guess. I don’t know.
希望你别管我了 我想走
I wish you’d leave me alone. I want to go away.
你可以走的
You can, you know.
不 你不会让我走的
No. You wouldn’t let me.
我也不想走
And I don’t wanna go.
朱迪 朱迪 我告诉你
Oh, Judy. Judy, I tell you this.
过去的几天是这一年来最幸福的日子
These past few days have been the first happy days I’ve known in a year.
我知道 是因为…
I know. I know because…
我时不时地
‘Cause I remind you of her.
让你想起她
And not even that very much.
不 不 朱迪 那也是你
No. No, Judy. Judy, it’s you, too.
你有些东西…
There’s something in you that…
你甚至都不想碰我
You don’t even want to touch me.
我想 我想
Yes. Yes, I do.
你就不能喜欢我吗 本来的我
Couldn’t you like me, just me, the way I am?
我们刚开始时 多美好 很开心
When we first started out, it was so good. We had fun.
然后你就开始纠结衣服
And… And then you started in on the clothes.
如果你想让我穿这该死的衣服 我穿就是了
Well, I’ll wear the darned clothes if you want me to,
但你要喜欢我
If you’ll just like me.
你的发色
The color of your hair.
不要
Oh, no.
朱迪 拜托 对你来说无所谓的
Judy, please. It can’t matter to you.
如果…