I made it.
-我做到了 -你要干吗
– I made it. – What are you going to do?
我们要上去 看看犯罪现场
We’re going up and look at the scene of the crime.
来吧 朱迪
Come on, Judy.
这就是事发现场
And this is where it happened.
你们俩藏在那儿 等事情结束
And the two of you hid back there and waited for it to clear,
你就偷偷回到城里 是吗
And then you sneaked down and drove into town, is that it?
然后呢 你是他的了吗
And then? You were his girl?
你怎样了
Well, what happened to you?
你怎样了 他甩了你吗
What happened to you? Did he ditch you?
朱迪 他有了他妻子的钱 自♥由♥
Oh, Judy, with all of his wife’s money, and all that freedom,
地位 他甩了你 真可惜啊
And that power, and he ditched you. What a shame.
但他知道他很安全 他知道你不会说的
But he knew he was safe. He knew you couldn’t talk.
他给你什么了
Did he give you anything?

Some money.
还有项链 卡洛特的项链
And the necklace, Carlotta’s necklace.
这就是你犯的错误 朱迪
And there was where you made your mistake, Judy.
你不该留着杀戮的纪念品
You shouldn’t keep souvenirs of a killing.
你不该…
You shouldn’t have been…
你不该那么多情
You shouldn’t have been that sentimental.
我如此爱你 玛德琳
I loved you so, Madeleine.
斯考蒂
Scottie.
你找到我时我很安全
I was safe when you found me.
你什么都不能证明
There was nothing that you could prove.
我再见到你时 我没法离开 我太爱你了
When I saw you again, I couldn’t run away. I loved you so.
我自找麻烦 让你改变我 因为我爱你
I walked into danger and let you change me because I loved you,
我想要你
And I wanted you.
斯考蒂 斯考蒂 拜托
Oh, Scottie. Oh, Scottie, please.
你爱我 别让我受伤
You loved me. Now, keep me safe.
-求你了 -太晚了
– Please! – Too late.
太晚了 她回不来了
It’s too late. There’s no bringing her back.
求你了
Please.
-不 -我听到声响
– No! – I heard voices.
上天保佑
God have mercy.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!