Don’t worry, l’ll set the independent.
不用担心 我会设定独♥立♥刹车
Dewey! Dewey!
杜伊 杜伊
Come on, get back on.
快回去
Dewey!
杜伊
You better get back on! l’m on it.
一快点回去 一我过去了
l’m on it.
前进
Shit!
该死
You better get back on, dickhead.
你最好快上车
Shit!
该死
Nice job, Dewey!
做得好!
God damn it!
该死
So now what the hell do we do?
现在我们怎么办
Shoot.
该死
Ooh, you’re in trouble.
你麻烦大了
Just don’t talk about it. Just put your sister on the phone, sweetheart.
别敌说 找你姊接电♥话♥
Dad.
爸找你
She doesn’t want to talk to you.
她不想跟你说话
Listen. Just tell her l was… l didn’t forget, l was just…
就跟她说我没忘
l was running late.
我会晚点到
She’s got a date tonight.
她晚上有约会
With who?
跟谁?
Just put your sister on the phone.
叫她接电♥话♥就对了
Wait. Here she is.
等一下 我叫她接
Nic?
妮琪
Nicky?
妮琪
Listen, just…
听着
Baby, look, l didn’t forget. l was…
宝贝 我没…
Frank, the stop blocks are up. ls there a problem?
车头掉转好了 有问题吗?
No, there’s no problem, except you got it backwards.
没问题 只是你方向弄反了
Turntable house goes on my end.
转盘机房♥该在我这边
You’re on the ballast.
你该在另外一头
On my end.
在我这边
Other than that, no problem. No problem at all.
除此之外 没问题
Like l told you, if you don’t know something,
我说过 如果不清楚
just ask. That’s all.
就问我
l got it.
了解
l hope so.
最好是
Whatever.
随便你
Excuse me?
你说什么?
This shit. This “Let’s make the new guy prove himself” bullshit.
这套”让新人证明自己”的狗屁
l gotta tell you, l’ve heard it before and it gets old real fast.
我早就听过 我可不吃这一套
Well, that’s how it is at the retirement home.
在养老院我们就是这样做
Company wants to get rid of us old heads.
公♥司♥想把我们这些老.鸟赶走
They give all the jobs to you new guys,
把工作给你们这些新人
you yellow vests.
年轻小伙子
l’m not trying to take anything from anybody.
我没有要抢任何人的工作
As reassuring as that is,
不管你怎么说
a lot of guys don’t see it that way.
大部分人的看法就是这样
l’m here. l’m walking in right now.
我到了 马上就会进去
l got a car full of donuts for those kids.
带了好几盒甜甜圈给孩子们吃
A coaster? What train?
滑行车?哪一台?
How the hell did this happen?
这是怎么发生的?
lt just got away from me.
车就这样跑掉了
lt got away from you?
车就这样跑掉了!
lt’s a train, Dewey, not a chipmunk.
那是火车 不是宠物
l had to leave the cab to throw a switch.
我离开驾驶厢去改轨道开关
You left the cab?
你离开驾驶厢!
Yeah. And it gets worse.
对 还不只这样
The air brakes weren’t tied on. They aren’t tied on, still.
空气刹车没有接上 还没有接上
We’ve got an unmanned train rolling into opposing traffic
有一辆无人列车逆向在轨道前进
with no air brakes, is that what you’re telling me?
还没有刹车?
l set the independent brakes. That’ll for sure stop it.
我有设定独♥立♥刹车 它迟早会停
How fast is it going?
速度有多快
No more than 10 miles per.
一小时不超过十哩
Okay. Jump on the hi-rail and go after it.
开维修车去追
Now!
立刻去!
Okay, ballbuster.
好 你是老大
Call the field trip! l don’t care where they are on the main line,
联络旅游车 不管他们到了哪里
they need to get into the nearest siding.
请他们 马上进侧线
RS Campaign. RS Campaign. This is Fuller Yard. Do you copy?
这是富勒调度场 请回答
RSC answering dispatch. How can l help you? Over.
控制中心 收到 有何指示
We’ve got unauthorized activity on your track.
轨道上发现未核准的活动
We’re gonna need you to divert to a siding at Portville.
请改道到最近的波特维尔侧线
Dispatch, please repeat.
控制中心 请重复
Please repeat. Over.
请重复
What time is train time?
什么时候可以坐火车
Anytime!
任何时候
Divert to a siding in Portville.
改道到最近的波特维尔侧线
Do you copy? l copy.
一有没有收到? 一收到
l’ll divert into the siding at Portville. Over.
我会改道到波特维尔侧线
Get me 777’s cargo information.
给我777号♥列车的载货资料
l have to call corporate and report this.
我需要通报总公♥司♥
Now, Dewey said he applied the independent,
杜伊说他有设定独♥立♥刹车
so friction should stop the damn thing after a few miles.
阻力应该会在几哩后让列车停下
Still, we need to alert every northbound train on the mainline.
我们要通知所有主线北行的列车
First 20 miles of track take priority.
20哩范围内的列车优先
l don’t care if you’re talking about a spot weld on a Class 3 rip track
不管是在维修轨道整修火车
or ground operations in Afghanistan,
或是在阿富汗的行动
it’s all about precision.
精准度最重要
Right. Thank you.
谢谢
Excuse me. Sure.
一不好意思 一没问题
Ned, where are you?
奈德 你在哪里
Oh, Connie. l’m just driving in now.
康妮 我快到公♥司♥了
l got to go.
我要走了
How far are you from milepost 5?
你离五号♥工作站多远
Roughly six minutes, traffic contingent.
大约六分钟 这要看交通状况
Great. l need you to haul ass over there
我需要你马上过去切换轨道
and throw the siding switch. We got a coaster.
我们有滑行车状况
A coaster? Really?
滑行车?真的吗?
Yeah. lt should roll past MP 5 in about 15 minutes.
它应该15分钟后会经过五号♥站
That should give you enough time to throw the switch,
你有足够的时间切换轨道
get it off the mainline and onto that siding.
让它离开主线进入侧线
You want me to climb onboard and stop it?
你要我爬上车停下它
What? No. Two hostlers are on the way.
不用 有两个工作人员过去了
Just throw the switch, Ned.
你只要切换轨道就好
Roger that.
收到
You can always count on him to be late.
他永远都迟到
l’ll see you later.
我晚点回来
See you!
再见
What do we do when we get to a railroad crossing?
我们到了平交道该怎么办
Stop, look and listen!
停、看、听
l can’t hear you!
我听不到
Stop, look and listen!
停、看、听
You from Stanton?
你是斯坦顿人?
Born and raised. Yeah?
在这里出生长大
My whole family’s from Stanton.
我们家族都是斯坦顿人
Married?
结婚了?
Yeah.

Well, sort of. lt’s a long story.
算吧 说来话长
We got a long day.
我们有大把时间
How about you? You married?
你呢?结婚了?
Short story. Once.
说来话短 一次
Got two beautiful daughters, though, 18, 19.
有两个宝贝女儿 18岁跟19岁
They are both waitressing, trying to work their way through college.
她们都是服务生 打工念大学
Where at?
在哪里打工?
Hooters.
Hooters(美国有名的 性感美女服务员 主打的餐厅)
You know? All right.
你知道吗?好
That’s right, Hooters.
别怀疑 就是Hooters
Wipe that grin off your face.
把脸上那个奇怪笑容收起来
l’m a fan.
我很喜欢那个地方

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!