You barely understand what the other is saying.
我们相爱
We are in love.
而且这个周末我会跟他私奔
And I go with him this weekend.
等到抛旗节那天 我就会去抛旗
To the flag-throwing festival. I am going to throw the flag.
抛旗 为什么
Throw the flag. Why?
因为我能跟任何一个意大利小伙做得一样好
Because I can do it as good as any Italian man.
那就是原因
That’s why.
而且她的父亲会见到的
And her father will see.
弗朗西斯卡
Francesca?
-弗朗西斯卡 -我父亲
-Francesca? -My father.
-弗朗西斯卡 -普拉奇多 嗨
-Francesca. -Placido, hi.
我女儿说你要带她去参加
My daughter says you are taking her
蒙蒂普尔查诺的节日活动
to the festa in Montepulciano.
是真的吗
This is true?
请稍等一下
Just a moment, please.
我跟他说你会带我去 那样他就可以待在家里
I told him you’re taking me so he will stay home.
我不想对你的父亲撒谎
I don’t want to lie to your father.
别这样 弗朗西斯 谁管那个
Come on, Frances. Who cares?
弗朗西斯
Frances?
如果我不能跟她在一起 我就会因心碎而死
If I am not with her, I will die of a broken heart.
你不会死的
You won’t die.
他是不是很棒
Isn’t he great?
他在那儿
Oh, there he is!
那些小伙子很整齐
These are straight men.
穿着紧身衣舞动着旗子
In tights twirling flags.
-太了不起了 -是的
-Fantastic! -Yeah.
就是这个
Oh, this is it!
他太棒了
He is fantastic!
了不起的小伙
Fantastico!
-好啊 -妙啊
-Yay! Bravo! -Bravo!
帕瓦 我爱你
Pawel, I love you!
帕瓦 对不起 让一下 帕瓦
Pawel! Mi scusi. Pawel!
慢点儿
Easy.
慢点儿 慢点儿
Easy. Easy.
对不起 让一下
Mi scusi.
我抛出了旗子
I throw the flag.
亲爱的
Si, amore.
他们很好
They’re fine.
我们走
Let’s go.
爱到底是什么 它让我们如此愚蠢
What is it about love that makes us so stupid?
让那个拿着花的人
Take the man with the flowers.
每天都重复同样的事
Same deal every day.
我的意思是 他已经做得够多的了
I mean, enough already.
为什么他要让爱离开 然后再去修复它
Why can he just let it go and get over it?
弗朗西斯卡 你见到我女儿那样儿了吗
Francesca, you see my daughter?
她好像变了个人似的
She seems so different.
-真的 -奇亚拉有点不对劲
-Really? -Oh, Chiara is not herself.
你是不是知道是什么让她这样的
Maybe do you know what’s bothering her?
普拉奇多 我不知道
Placido, I don’t know.
弗朗西斯 快看 你从这里能看到思慕太阳
Hey, Frances, look. You can see Bramasole from here.
给你
See?
谢谢
Thank you.
是马尔塞洛
It’s Marcello!
天啊
Oh, my God!
-等一下 -什么
-Wait a minute. -What?
他在做什么 不要走
What’s he doing? Don’t go!
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
帕蒂
Patti!
马尔塞洛
Marcello!
马尔塞洛
Marcello!
马尔塞洛 啊
Marcello! Ah!
马尔塞洛
Marcello!

Aaah!
等等
Wait!
马尔塞洛
Marcello!
我们给你打了手♥机♥ 可你手♥机♥不在服务区
We tried you on your cell, but you were in a dead zone.
我真不敢相信你让他走了
I cannot believe you let him leave.
-他说他不能等 -不能等
-He said he couldn’t wait. -Couldn’t wait?
-为什么 -他正要去阿雷佐
-Why? -He was on his way to Arezzo.
路过附近就顺便过来看看
He was nearby and thought he’d take a shot.
他感到很失望 好了吧
He was very disappointed, okay?
你耳朵里有只蜗牛
You’ve got a snail in your ear.
很好
Good.
真的
Really?
不 把它拿出来
No! Get it out!
他留了一张纸条给你
He left you a note.
别乱动
Hold still.
他要去北方两个星期
He’s going north for a couple of weeks.
天啊
Oh, my God.
他梦见我穿白色外套
He had a dream about me in a white dress.
白色外套 哇塞
A white dress? Holy shit!
该死的 帕蒂 为什么你不让他等一下
Damn it, Patti, why didn’t you make him wait?
我是说 你是个强壮的女人
I mean, come on, You’re a tough dyke.
你可以把他弄到椅子上
You could have tied him to a chair!
你至少可以假装要分娩了
You could have faked labor at least!
我恐怕不必去假装了
I wouldn’t have had to fake it.
10个手指 10个脚趾
Ten fingers. Ten toes.
我赞美你 因为你的最佳选择
I commend you on a classic choice.
她叫什么 妈妈
What’s her name, Mom?
亚历克山大
Alexandra.
亚历克山大
Alexandra.
意大利语里 赐予生命 可以翻译成
In Italian, the literal translation of “to give birth,”
这是赐予阳光的意思
“dare alla luce,” is to give to the light.
亚历克山大
Alexandra.
欢迎来到光明世界
Welcome to the light.
真好
All right.

Hi!
是的 是的
Yes! Yes!
你好 甜心
Hello, sweetheart.
亚历克山大
Alexandra.
亚历克山大
Alexandra.
好了 我可以
Okay, I can…
宝宝
Hey, baby.
你真可爱 你真可爱
Oh, you’re so cute. You’re so cute.
弗朗西斯
Frances.
我们做完了
We are finished.
波兰
Poland.
谢谢
Dziekuje.
谢谢
Dziekuje.
快点儿回来 我会为你们下厨的
Come back soon. I’ll cook for you.
帕瓦 你也去
Pawel, you too?
奇亚拉正等着
Chiara is waiting!
帕蒂 你想跟我去镇上吗
Patti, you want to come with me to town?
我们可以带宝宝一块去
We could bring the baby.
我要去买♥♥一套白外套
I have to buy a white dress.
对不起
Excuse me.
-你能送我一程吗 -很高兴为你效劳
-Could you give me a lift? -With pleasure.
谢谢
Grazie.
(意大利语)
谢谢
Grazie.
我可以等你 然后送你回去
I could wait and take you back.
谢谢 但是我有男朋友送
Thanks, but I’ve got my boyfriend.
马尔塞洛
Marcello!
马尔塞洛
Marcello!
弗朗西斯卡
Francesca.
在那儿等着 我这就下来
Wait there, I’m coming down.
弗朗西斯卡
Francesca.
看啊 你太漂亮了
Look how beautiful you are.
见到你真是难以置信
It’s incredible to see you.
每次我们有了计划都不能实现
Every time we made plans, it didn’t happen.
所以这一次 我觉得我要给你个惊喜
So this time, I thought I’ll surprise you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!