别走
Don’t go
它现在吃活物了 我们不能养它了
He has a taste for blood now. We can’t keep him.
劳尔 冷静下来
Raoul, calm down.
好了 没事了
Ok, it’s over.
桑加
Sangha!
桑加
Sangha!
宫里的事由我负责
I am in charge of the Palace.
是以法国名义要送陛下的礼物
It’s a gift for His Excellency in the name of France.
他是否如地方官所说仍有野性
Is he really a savage as the Administrator said?
如果你看到他对那只狗做的事
You would ask if you had seen what he did to the dog.
好极了 正好关在我们的收藏品里
Excellent! It will fit in well with our collection.
(法文) 一年后
跳 库玛 你行的 快点 你现在长大了
Jump Kumar! You can do it! Come on! You’re a big boy now!
跳 快点 大家伙 快点
Jump! Come on, big boy. Come on.
你行的 库玛 很简单 不会受伤的
You can do it, Kumar! It’s easy. You won’t be hurt.
跳过去 你会没事的 你会明白的
Go right through it. You’ll be all right. You’ll see.
尽管跳就是
Just jump.
跳一下
One little jump.
库玛 相信我
Kumar, trust me.
快点
Come on!

Jump!
我说跳 不是哀求 你这愚蠢动物 快点
I said jump, not beg. You stupid animal! Come on.
该试点别的了
It’s time to try something different.
你敢!
How dare you!
退后 退后
Back, back.
大家快点
Come on everybody.
通通进来 快
Everyone in here. Now!
快点! 这边! 这边!
Come on! This way! This way!
抓住他 抓住他
Get him! Get him!
现在要教你一些礼貌
Now we are going to teach you some manners.
现在跳吧
Now you jump.

Go.
不是很难嘛 老虎就要这样子对付
That wasn’t so hard. That’s how you break a tiger.
这只老虎真的很凶猛吗?
Is the tiger really ferocious?
你何不测试一下? 如果你有富余的手或腿的话
Why don’t you test it if you have a spare arm or leg?
这是笼子的钥匙
Here’s the key to his cage.
我的主人要举办一项庆典
My master is mounting a festival.
要是在他先父那个时候 绝对是办的风风光光
It is to be organized exactly as it was in the time of his late father.
你们听过这些典礼吗?
Have you heard of these ceremonies?
当然
Of course.
要和什么动物对决?
What animal would he be against?
很凶残的
A savage one.
我们囚禁了一只目前所知最凶猛好战的野兽
We have the best fighting beast I’ve ever known in captivity.
我们要找个足以和他匹敌的对手
We want an opponent that is worthy of him.
一分钱一分货
A special beast means a special price.
5000比索
5000 Piasters.
它最好值这个价
He’d better be worth it.
会的
He is.
要停止喂食的时候 通知我们一声
Let us know when to stop feeding him.
是真品吗?
Are they real?
当然 我父亲的一切都是真的
Of course. Everything about my father was real.
对现代的品味来说相当过火
If rather overdone for modern taste.
会不会和你父亲那时一样呢?
And will it be just as it was in your fathers days?
没错
Precisely.
法国人想要显示给世人看 一切都和以前没变
The French wants to show people that everything is the same as it used to be.
那样不是很好吗?
Isn’t that wonderful?
他们如此敬重传统
That they have such respect for his traditions.
他们想显示一切没变 只是为了掩饰其实已不同了
They only want to show that everything is the same to hide that it’s different.
他们对我使尽花言巧语
They patronize me with their admiration…
好在典礼过后逼我签下合同…
so they can corner me after the ceremony to sign the contract…
开他们该死的路
for their damn road.
你为何反对开路呢? 我就是不明白
Why are you against this road? I just don’t understand.
有何问题呢?
What’s wrong with it?
别担心 我会告诉他们 你尽了最大能力来说服我
Don’t worry. I will tell them you did everything in your power to persude me.
他是不是天性凶残?
Was he born ferocious?
它到这儿来有点怕生
He was a very shy animal when he arrived here.
充满着恐惧 恐惧往往令它们变成杀手
Full of fear. It’s always fear that makes us into killers.
他们为何喊他桑加?
Why did they call him Sangha?
地方官的孩子帮他取的名
The Administrator’s child named him.
退下吧
Leave me.
陛下 他非常危险
Your Excellency. He’s very dangerous.
退下
Leave me.
你记得你父亲吗 桑加?
Do you remember your father, Sangha?
它是不是森林之王
Was he a great lord of the jungle?
我父亲是
Mine was.
你父亲是否令其它所有动物都踡缩在他的阴影之下?
Did all the creatures shrink in his shadow?
我父亲就是这样
That’s how was with mine.
你父亲会对自己儿子失望吗?
Was yours disappointed in his son?
不 也许你父亲不会
No. Perhaps yours was not.
你也认为人活在世上必须残忍♥一点?
So you too think one must be cruel in this world.
一定要残忍♥才能获得尊敬
That one must be cruel to gain respect.
我们说服他了
We’ve got him.
他答应在典礼完毕时签名
He’s promised to sign at the end of the ceremony.
一旦他的名字签了上去…
Once his name is on the dotted line…
要是我一见到血就昏倒 别说我没警告过你
If I faint with the first sight of blood, don’t say I didn’t warn you.
我是你的话 我会去适应它
If I were you I would get used to it.
因为如果我被任命前往西班牙 如我们所料想的…
Because if I am appointed as we hope.
记住那里可是每个星期天都有斗牛的
Remember there’s a bullfight every something.
如果真的有那一定是我的老虎
It could happen. It could be my tiger.
你想一想 这很有可能
Think about it. It’s possible.
劳尔 别说了 不会是你的老虎啦
Raoul, stop it. It won’t be your tiger.
在这儿等我
You wait here for me.
这几年过的真惨 是不是啊?
Bloody hell. It is you, isn’t it?
我很抱歉
I am so sorry.
你不认得我了呢?
Don’t you recognized me?
改变了的可不是我
I’m not the one who’s changed.
想找另一张虎皮吗?
Looking for another tiger skin?
那只是不卖♥♥的
That one is not for sale.
对 不过很快就会了
No. But it soon will be.
你晓得陛下的老虎是只野生的野兽
You know His Excellency’s tiger is a wild beast.
换句话说 你这只狮子狗只会摇首乞怜
Yours on the other hand is a poodle. He’s been trained to sit up and beg.
所以他会被撕的稀烂
So he’ll be torn to pieces.
你好大胆敢教训我们? 你以为你是谁啊?
How dare you lecture us? Who do you think you are?
就算一只老虎死了
So one tiger will die.
但我们所赚到的每分钱 将会使其他的动物活下去
But every penny we earned from it will be spent on keeping the rest alive.
我要求你们照顾他 不是送他去赴死
I asked you to take care of him. Not send him to the slaughter.
猎人是你 不是我们
You are the hunter, not us.
你才是靠杀戮致富的人
You are the one who get rich by killing.
钥匙还我们 你这白♥痴♥
Give us the key, you imbecile.
我跟你们买♥♥下 他们付多少钱我照付
I’ll buy him from you. I’ll match whatever they paid for him.
你买♥♥不起的
You couldn’t afford it.
钥匙
The key.
快点 各位
Come on boys!
钥匙还来
Give us the key.
我这里事情办完了 我们走
I’m finished here. Let’s go.
桑加 是他
Sangha. It’s him.
是桑加 妈妈 是桑加 是他
It’s Sangha, mama! It’s Sangha. It’s him!
-怎么可能? -我很确定
-How could it be?…I am sure.
-你很清楚他在动物园里 -在曼谷动物园
-You know very well he’s in the zoo. -He’s in Bangkok.
不管怎样 他远在千里之外
Whatever. He’s a thousand miles away.
动啊 库玛 该干活了
Move, Kumar. It’s time to go to work.
你是凶猛的野兽
You are a ferocious beast.
就表现的像一点
So act like one!
上帝与你同在 我的兄弟
God come with you my brother.
去啊,库玛
Go on, Kumar.
去啊
Go!
去拿些石头来 阻止它们玩耍下去
Get some stones. Stop them playing.
教它们害怕 教他们愤怒 教他们对战
Get them scared! Get them angry! Get them fighting!
快点 库玛 斗呀 斗呀
Come on Kumar! Fight! Fight!
你是怎么了? 你以为你在做什么?
What’s the matter with you? What do you think you’re doing?
枪 枪拿给我

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!