我的船明天就要开了 我以为我会再被困个两个月呢
My boat sails tomorrow. I thought I’d be stuck here for another two months.
明天?
Tomorrow?
我们还不能准许麦克罗伊先生离开本国
We can not permit Mr McRory to leave the country yet.
要等到一纸公文完成才行
Not until the paper work is finished.
真是遗憾
Oh, I feel terribly.
不行也没关系
No need for that.
能从牢里被放出来我就很感激了
It’s a relief just be out of that place. I’m grateful.
真的吗? 没错 没错
Really? Really, Really.
那我就有胆子提出请求了
That gives me the courage to make a request.
你瞧 似乎冥冥中有股力量…
You see. It seems almost supernaturally…
在这个时候派了你这样伟大的猎人来给我
that a great hunter like you should be sent to me just at this moment.
见见吃人的老虎
Meet the man-eater.
若你不反对的话 我想就叫你库玛吧
If you have no objection, I think we’ll call you Kumar.
透露一下给你知道 我叫泽比诺
For your information, I am Zerbino.
世界知名的驯兽师 以及泽比诺大马戏团团长
World famous animal tamer and director of the great Zerbino Circus.
这是泽比诺夫人以及 还在她肚子里的我的儿子
Madame Zerbino and still cooking in the oven, my son.
这位吞火剑的人是可怕的萨拉丁
This fire-eating sword swallower is the fearsome Saladin.
你在哪找到他的?
Where did you find him?
在玩具店吗?
In the toy department?
他够凶的 你不用担心
He’s fierce enough. Don’t you worry.
让我瞧瞧
Let me see.
我告诉你 小玩具
I told you. Some toy, huh?
你越早懂得主演的不是老虎 对你越好
The sooner you learn it’s not tigers who run the show the better for you.
好了 盖起来
All right. Close it up.
村民很感激你再次回来
The village is grateful that you come back again.
我也很感激能有机会再次见到你们
I’m grateful for the opportunity to see you again.
他们以为你会被逐出老虎出没地区
They think you will rid the region of the tigers.
为了感谢你 我父亲想带你去看上游的寺庙
To thank you, my father wants to show you the temples up river…
那儿有许多雕像
where there are many statues.
听起来不太远嘛
Aren’t those very far away?
没错 是不太远 大约两个礼拜的脚程
No. Not too far. About two week’s walk.
你的英语在哪学的?
Where did you learn your English?
陛下要求澳洲牧师在此开班授课
His Excellency asked the Australian priests to open a school here.
教导我们各种语言
To teach us languages.
真令我印象深刻 他们还教了你什么?
I’m very impressed. What else do they teach you?
提防白种人
To be aware of white man.
-幸会 -地方官先生
-Well……Mr. Administrator.
我们昨天上午捕到一只掉落陷阱里的老虎
We have one tiger. Caught in our trap yesterday morning.
一只够吗?
Oh. Is one enough?
就看你的客人枪法准不准了
That will depend on your guest with his shooting rifle.
陛下的父亲以前是位伟大的猎人
His Excellency’s father was a great hunter.
真的 他父亲多才多艺
Indeed, his father has many qualities.
但其中一堆似乎都很小儿科
But a great number of them appear to be puerility.
我明白 你正在欣赏着我的计划
I see, you are admiring my scheme.
令人印象深刻 是不是?
Impressive, isn’t it?
没错
Yes.
不久你就会要我直捣这些寺庙 将雕像运至伦敦去
Soon you want me to break up these temples and ship them to London.
伦敦人会不远而来欣赏它们
London will come here to see them.
观光事业指日可待 麦克罗伊
The future is tourism, McRory.
我的角色就是要促使它实现
And my role is going to make it happen.
可怜的麦克罗伊先生
Poor Mr McRory.
若你非得要烦这可怜的人 今天剩下的时间还长的很
If you have to bore the poor man there’s plenty left of the day.
或许等他吃过午餐再谈吧?
You might have waited until he had some lunch?
我老婆 玛蒂德
My wife, Matild.
亲爱的 容我向你介绍艾丹·麦克罗伊
My dear. May I introduce Aidan McRory…
他非常好心提议要替陛下策划这次狩猎活动
who so kindly offer to organize the hunt for His Excellency.
我知道他是谁 亲爱的
I know who he is, darling.
那我想你是不支持开路喽
I take it you don’t support the road then.
只要能叫我离开这个荒凉破败的鬼地方 任何事我都支持
I support any thing that will get me out of this God forsaken hole.
所以麻烦你让这次狩猎成功吧
So mind you, make a success of the hunt.
如果陛下同意让这条新路穿过这片土地
If His Excellency agrees to let the new road to cross the land…
我们就有机会回巴黎去了
it could be our ticket back to Paris.
我尽力而为
I’ll do my best.
很好
Good.
事成之后…你想得到什么报酬都行
And if you succeed…You may choose your own reward.
香槟 香槟
Champagne! Champagne!
集♥合♥ 立正站好
Gather up! Attention!
香槟 看在上帝份上快打开 合唱团 叫合唱团准备好
Champagne, open it in the name of God. The Choir! Get the choir ready!
音乐! 音乐!
Music! Music!
我考虑过你父亲去上游看寺庙的提议
I thought about your father’s offer to see the temples up river.
听说雕像比我所见过的都还要漂亮
I’m told the statues are more beautiful than any I’ve seen yet.
我在想说看来我还要多待一阵子
I wondered as it appears I am staying on for a while.
你想我可以说服你担任我的向导吗?
You think, perhaps I could persuade you to act as my guide?
你明白我真的需要一个会讲英语的人
You see I really would need someone who speaks English.
他们到了 快点
They are here. Come on.
又怎么了 亲爱的?
What is it now, my dear?
我鞋跟断了
I’ve broken my heal.
这位法国女士是谁?
Who’s the lady from France?
是我们从巴黎红磨坊舞娘中找来的
We found her in Paris dancing at the Moulin Rouge.
尤金认为她可能会赢取陛下对我们的看法
Eugen thinks she might win His Excellence over to our point of view.
但…我很怀疑
But…I doubt it.
你不要紧吧?
Are you all right?
不要紧 只是摇晃的关系
Ah, yes. It’s just the swing.
令我觉得像在海上一般
It reminds me of being at sea.
什么?
What?
看在老天份上 叫他闭嘴
For God’s sake shut him up!
不 他很高兴 他要去狩猎了
No. He’s so happy. He’s going hunting.
好极了
Bravo!
如陛下您父亲常说的
As Your Excellency’s father always said.
一枪毙命
One shot one kill.
我不是我父亲
I am not my father.
当然 不过您枪法像他一样准
Of course, but you shoot like him.
你只要砰的一声 就像箭一样直直命中靶心
With you, it’s pff bang! Straight as arrow.
直的像你的路 穿过我祖先的神圣丛林吗?
Straight as your road through the sacred jungle of my ancestors.
快点 快点
Come on. Come on.
这畜牲不会跑太远的
The beast can’t travel very far.
他现在一定早就挂了
She must be dead by now.
我们会将这只大猫送去给你的
We’ll send you this kitten.
我相信你会的
I’m sure you will.
是的
Yeah.
幸好我们不是带他去钓鱼 否则他都会从船上掉到水里
You know, if we had taken him fishing he would have fallen overboard.
听起来好像毕西的声音 毕西
That sounds like Bitsy. Bitsy!
他在哪里? 毕西呢?
Where is he? Where is Bitsy?
还有劳尔呢? 尤金 劳尔在哪里?
And Raoul? Eugen, where is Raoul?
看在老天份上
For God’s sake!
劳尔
Raoul!
别害怕
Don’t be afraid.
五 四 三 二 一
Five, four, three, two, one.
躲好了没? 我来了
Ready or not here I come.
桑加
Sangha.
看到你了 桑加
I see you Sangha.
我们必须赶走村子里那个嗜血怪物
We had to rid the village of that blood-thirsty monster.
我们的机会比预期来的早
And our chance came sooner than expected.
我们刚出发后不久
We had just set off…
突然间 岩石间有所动静…
when suddenly, there was a movement in the rocks…
没空慢慢瞄准 我把枪抵住肩膀后便开枪
With no time to aim, I brought the gun to my shoulder and fired.
子弹打中吃人野兽的胸口 砰一下应声而倒
The bullet struck the man-eater full in the chest and with a thud it fell.
这头野兽痛的在地上打滚 一双绿莹莹的眼睛盯着我看
The beast rolled over and stared at me with it’s green eyes…
爪子一伸一缩地 终于痛苦地死去
extending and retracting it’s claws in final throes of death.
我们静静地站在这庞然大物面前
We stood there silent before the magnificent creature,
然后 根据习俗 我切开他的胸部
and then, according to custom, I cut open the chest…
取出血淋淋的心脏交给我的客户
and gave the warm streaming heart to my client.
晚安 劳尔
Good night, Raoul.
晚安 桑加
Good night, Sangha.
祝你们有个愉快的梦 亲爱的
Pleasent dreams my darlings.
嗜血的凯撒
库玛 库玛 吃吧
Kumar. Kumar, eat.
他快死了
He’s going to die.
你一定得吃点东西 库玛
You must eat, Kumar.
这是上好的肉
This is good meat.
快点 小子