300几尼 (英国旧金币)
300 Guineas.
女士们先生们 这对上好的象牙底价300几尼
Now Ladies and Gentlemen, who would start with 300 Guineas
有谁要 开始喊价
for this magnificent pair of tusks?
拜托 女士们先生们 才300几尼
Oh, please! Ladies and gentlemen, 300 Guineas!
这种象牙极为罕见
This ivory is exceptional!
如你们所知 这是由艾丹·麦克罗伊先生本人所提供拍卖♥♥的
As you know, offer for sale by Mr Aidan McRory himself
保证有博物馆收藏品质
It must guaranty it’s museum quality.
很好 那么从200几尼起跳如何? 有人出价200几尼吗?
Very well Should we say 200 Guineas? Do I hear 200 Guineas?
那边那个不正是麦克罗伊吗? 在后面
Isn’t that McRory overthere? At the back.
我就是喜欢他的样子 伟大的白人猎人
I just love the way he looks. The great white hunter.
帮我介绍一下 去啦 我想过危险刺♥激♥的生活
Introduce me. Go on, I want to live dangerously.
没那么危险啦
Not that dangerously.
何况他脸色不太好 一大早就出师不利
Besides he’s not well manered. He isn’t having a very good morning.
不再降了 150几尼?
Surely, 150 Guineas?
没人吗? 没有人?
No? No one?
流拍
Not sold.
下一件拍物是编号♥38号♥ 让我们离开非洲 前往东南亚
With our next lot number 38, we leave Africa, and journey to Southeast Asia.
这是13世纪的砂岩佛像 来自人烟罕至的湄公河地区
This is a 13th century sandstone Buddha from the upper Mihcong region.
从200几尼开始竞标
I’ll start the bidding at 200 Guineas.
后面有人喊270几尼 谢谢 先生
270 Guineas at the back. Thank you, sir
300 左边350
300! 350 on my left.
前面 400
400 in front.
右边 450
450 on my right.
500 左边550
500! 550 on my left.
600 前面700 后面850
600! 700 in front. 850 at the back.
900 900几尼
900! 900 Guineas.
950!
950几尼卖♥♥给后面这位先生 恭喜
950 Guineas. Sold to the gentleman at the back. Congratulations!
现在进行下一项物品…
We’ve now come to the next lot.
这座雕像年代可回溯至12世纪末叶…
This is a statue dated back to late 12th Century…
虎兄虎弟
这里的雕像很美
Beautiful statue here.
能卖♥♥高价 但是太重了
Big money, but too heavy.
取头就好
Just take the head.
有老虎 老虎 老虎
Tiger! Tiger! Tiger!
逃 快逃
Run! Run!
拿来♥复♥枪♥
The rifle!
那些也拿来
Bring those too.
追丢了 回去吧
We’ve lost it. Let’s go back.
这里杀只老虎有多少赏金?
What’s the bounty for a tiger in these parts?
150比索
150 Piasters.
看来你赚到手了
I’ll see that you get it.
把这只抬出去
Clear this out.
我警告你 你敢咬我 我就咬你
I’m warning you. You bite me I’ll bite you back.
懂吗?
All right?
对 喝点这个 你会喜欢的
Yeah, drink some of this. You’ll like it.
你看 你看
Look, look.
瞧 很好喝呢
See, it’s nice.
快点 再多尝几口
Come on. Try a little bit more.
你不能全世界到处作乱 知道吗?
You can’t make war on the entire world. Did you?
我要把手抽出来 还是要丢了手?
Am I going to get that hand back or I’m going to lose it?
你喜欢一直咬着手 是不是?
You’d like to keep that hand forever, don’t you think?
你喜欢那样?
You like that?
尝尝这个
Yeah, have a little of this.
蜜糖
They are honey drops.
我最喜欢吃的
My favorite.
不错吧
Umm, nice, uh?
我父亲是村长 谨代表全村…
My father, the Chief, in the name of the village
感谢你杀了老虎
thanks you for killing the tiger.
老虎带来死亡
Tigers bring death.
它们会杀光我们所有的水牛 鸡和人
They kill all of our buffalos, our chickens, our people.
我们敬佩你杀死了我们的敌人
We honour you for the death of our enemy.
毕竟他一直在帮我忙 我很乐意效劳
After all the help he’s given me I’m glad to be of service.
请你告诉村长 明年我回来搬运这些雕像时
Will you tell the Chief, next year, if I return for these statues…
我需要他再次鼎力相助
I’ll need his assistance again.
我知道我可以信任他的友谊和审慎
I know I can count on his friendship and discretion.
村长说 审慎是东方人的美德
The Chief says, discretion is the Oriental’s virtue.
当然了 谢谢他所做的事
Of course. Well to thank him for all he’s done,
请告诉你父亲 我会把皮留给他的
please tell your father I’ll give him the hide.
村长说他宁愿活捉它们
The Chief says he’d rather have them alive.
不 我是指那只大的 死掉的那只
No, I meant the big tiger, the dead one.
村长说 死的也一样欢迎
The Chief says, the dead one is also welcome.
他非常感谢你抓到这两只老虎
He thanks you very much for both tigers.
不 我想他没弄明白…
No, I don’t think you understand.
有事吗 长官?
Can I help you, Captain?
二营警官 范传
Sergeant Van Tranh. Second district.
这是什么呢?
What do I see here?
我这套狩猎装扮就相当明显了
Pretty subject i a safari outfit.
我看到一堆从寺庙里偷走的雕像
I see sacred statues stolen from the temples.
你是那么看的吗?
Is that what you see?
我看到的是一堆丛林里发现的古老石头
I see blocks of old stone found in the jungle.
若是那样的话 根据矿产资源法…
In that case, in accordance with section 12, subsection 211…
第12章第211条 你涉嫌非法使用矿石资源
of the Mineral Resources Act. Relating to the illicit use of a stone quarry…
请把双手伸出来
I request you show me your hands.
跟我走
Follow me.
老虎攻击他 害他失去一条腿
A tiger attacked him and he lost his leg.
回去吧
On your way.
他送你这护身符 以示感激
He gives you this charm to thank you as asign of him gratitude.
出发
Go.
它会带给你好运
It will bring you luck.
看样子我可能会用的着
Looks like I might need it.
地方官感谢你告发偷雕像的窃贼
The Administrator thanks you for reporting the statue thief.
藉由神之所赐见证主的存在
We know our lord by the gift he brings.
那么…村长…
So, here we are, Chief.
50 100…
50, 100…
150 200 250…
150, 200, 250…
你把他关在哪?
Where have you put him?
在普通拘留所牢房♥里 地方官先生
In the general holding cell, Mr Administrator.
很好 他有东西吃吗?
Very good. Has he had anything to eat?
我给他一些清粥 但他碰也不碰
I gave him some porridge but he wouldn’t touch it.
好 非常好
Good, very good.
还有 你拿走他的鞋带了吗?
Of course, you took his shoelaces away?
有的 我们全遵照你的吩咐做了 地方官先生
Yes. We’ve done everything you asked, Mr Administrator.
太好了
Splendid!
我真不敢相信
I don’t believe it.
大名鼎鼎的艾丹·麦克罗伊被关在牢里
The famous Aidan McRory in prison.
今天真是无奇不有…
What a ludicrous day…
他们怎没告诉我你在这里呢?
Why didn’t they tell me you were here?
打开
Open.
失礼了 我是尤金·诺曼丁
Forgive me. But I am Eugen Normandin.
本地区的地方官
The Administrator of this district.
(法语) 很高兴见到你
[In French] Delighted to meet you.
太可笑了 打开
It’s absurd. Open.
艾丹·麦克罗伊被关进这糟透了的地方
Aidan McRory in this terrible place.
你写的书我儿子都很熟
My son knows all of your books.
《猎狮记》《象牙商人》《我在肯尼亚的日子》
“The Lion Hunt.” “The Ivory Trader.” “My Years in Kenya.”
我妻子念给他听的
My wife she reads them to him.
别告诉我是你拿走他的鞋带的 你这蠢货
Don’t tell me you took his shoelaces, you imbecile.
你日后一定要多加小心
You must be more careful in future.
小小的越轨行为可能会叫你付出…
This little escapade could have cost you…
三年的代价
Three years.
你明白嘛
You see.
至于雕像嘛 我来告诉你怎么办 送给我两三尊…
As for the statues, I’ll tell you what, give me two or three of them…
装点一下门面
just for the look of the thing.
我会把它们送回家乡的博物馆
I will send them to some museum back home.
就能大事化小 小事化了了
That will calm things down.
至于其它的呢…姑且称作是纪念品吧
As for the rest, we’ll call them holiday souvenirs.
那我自♥由♥了?
So I’m free to leave, huh?
除非你想再回去被关
Unless you’d rather go back to…
不 我真的已经受够了
No, no, no, no, I would really rather not.
听着 我不知要怎样感谢你
Listen, I don’t know how to thank you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!