这是美国人的消遣
Well, it’s the American pastime,
雷雨就要来
and there’s a thunderstorm coming.
我们唯一能玩的时候 你会知道原因的
It’s the only time we can play. You’ll see why.

Hey.
很高兴你来 我们需要一个裁判
Glad you’re here. We need an umpire.
她觉得我们会作弊
She thinks we cheat.
我就知道你会作弊
I know you cheat.
– 你看到了就喊出来 贝拉 – 好
– Call them as you see them, Bella. – Okay.
开始了
It’s time.
现在我知道为什么你们需要闪电了
Okay, now I see why you need the thunder.
本垒打 对吗
That’s gotta be a home run, right?
爱德华的动作可快了
Edward’s very fast.
Ooh baby don’t you know I suffer?
Ooh, baby, don’t you know I suffer?
Ooh baby I’m a fool for you
Ooh, baby, I’m a fool for you
回本垒 罗莎莉
Come home, Rosalie!
– 你出局了 – 出局
– You’re out. – Out!
宝贝 别这样 只是场游戏
Babe, come on. It’s just a game.
You set my soul alight
You set my soul alight
打得不错
Nice kitty.
Ooh
Ooh
You set my soul alight
You set my soul alight
Ooh
Ooh
You set my soul alight
You set my soul alight
Ooh
Ooh
You set my soul alight
You set my soul alight
你在干什么
What are you doing?
Super massive black hole
Super massive black hole
Super massive black hole
Super massive black hole
Super massive black hole
Super massive black hole
Super massive black hole
Super massive black hole
好个猴人
My monkey man.
停下
Stop!
他们正要离开 后来听到了我们的动静
They were leaving. Then they heard us.
– 我们走 – 太迟了
– Let’s go. – It’s too late.
把你的头发披下来
Get your hair down.
那有用吗 我在球场另一边都闻得到她的气味
Like that’ll help. I can smell her from across the field.
我不该带你到这来 对不起
I shouldn’t have brought you here. I’m so sorry.
– 怎么了 你要 – 别出声 站在我身后
– What? What are you… – Just be quiet and stand behind me.
我想这个球是你们的
I believe this belongs to you.
谢谢
Thank you.
我叫劳伦
I am Laurent.
这是维多利亚
And this is Victoria
和詹姆斯
and James.
我是卡莱尔 这是我的家人
I’m Carlisle. This is my family.
你好
Hello.
我担心你们的狩猎活动 给我们造成了一点麻烦
I’m afraid your hunting activities have caused something of a mess for us.
我们道歉
Our apologies.
我不知道这片地方已经有主了
We didn’t realize the territory had been claimed.
我们在附近享有永久居留权
Yes, well, we maintain a permanent residence nearby.
真的
Really?
好 我们不会惹麻烦了
Well, we won’t be a problem anymore.
我们只是路过
We were just passing through.
人类追踪我们 但是我们把他们引到东面去了
The humans were tracking us, but we led them east.
你们应该安全了
You should be safe.
太好了
Excellent.
那么
So,
你们要不要加三个选手
could you use three more players?
快 不就是场游戏嘛
Come on. Just one game.
好 当然好了
Sure. Why not?
有些人正要走 你们可以替他们
A few of us were leaving. You could take their place.
我们先击球
We’ll bat first.
我能投出漂亮的曲线球
I’m the one with the wicked curveball.
好 我想我们能应付
Well, I think we can handle that.
我们倒要看看
We shall see.
你带了份点心来
You brought a snack.
人类
A human?
这个女孩和我们一起的
The girl is with us.
你们最好离开
I think it best if you leave.
我知道游戏结束了
I can see the game is over.
我们这就走
We’ll go now.
詹姆斯
James.
带贝拉离开这里
Get Bella out of here.

Go.
好 我知道了 我没事
Okay, I’ve got it! I’ve got it! I’m all right!
怎么了 他现在要追杀我
What, now he’s coming after me?
听我说 詹姆斯 是追踪猎手 他最喜欢捕猎
Listen to me. James is a tracker. The hunt is his obsession.
我读了他的想法 我在球场上的反应刺♥激♥了他
I read his mind. My reaction on the field set him off.
我令他觉得这是他生平最刺♥激♥的游戏
I just made this his most exciting game ever.
– 他从不罢手 – 我们现在怎么办
– He’s never gonna stop. – What should we do?
我们只能杀了他 把他撕碎 烧成灰烬
We have to kill him. Rip him apart and burn the pieces.
– 我们去哪 – 离开霍克斯
– Where we going? – Away from Forks.
– 我们要坐船去温哥华 – 我现在要回家
– We’ll get a ferry to Vancouver. – I have to go home. Now.
– 你要带我回家 – 你不能回家
– You have to take me home. – You can’t go home.
他会追踪你的气味 你家是他的第一目标
He’s just gonna trace your scent there. It’s the first place he’s gonna look.
– 但是我爸爸在那 我们 – 没关系
– But my dad is there. We… – It doesn’t matter!
有关系 他会因为我们而被杀害
Yes, it does! He could get killed because of us!
就让我带你先离开这 好吗
Just let me get you out of here first, all right?
他是我爸爸 我们要回去
It’s my dad! We have to go back!
我们能想出办法 把那追踪猎手引开
We’ll figure a way to lead the tracker away somehow.
我不知道怎样 但是我们得想办法
I don’t know. But we have to do something.
– 爱德华 我说过别理我 – 贝拉 别这样
– Edward, I said leave me alone. – Bella, don’t do this, please.
一切都完了 出去
It’s over! Get out!
嗨嗨嗨嗨
Hey, hey, hey, hey.
贝拉 怎么了
Bella? What’s going on?
我要离开这里 我要走了
I just gotta get out of here. I’m leaving now.

Hey.
贝拉
Bella?
我要跟他说什么
What am I gonna say to him?
我不能伤害他
I can’t hurt him.
– 贝拉 发生了什么 – 你一定要
– Bella, what’s going on? – You just have to.
我去卡车上
I’ll be down at the truck.
他伤害你了吗
Did he hurt you?

No.
跟你分手了还是怎样
Break up with you or something?
不 我甩了他
No, I broke up with him.
我以为你喜欢他
I thought you liked him.
是的 所以我才要走
Yeah, that’s why I have to leave.
我不想这样 我要回家了
I don’t want this. I have to go home.
回家 你的
Home? Your…
你妈都不在凤♥凰♥城
Your mom’s not even in Phoenix.
她会回家的 我会在路上给他打电♥话♥
She’ll come home. I’ll call her from the road.
你不用马上就开车回家
You’re not gonna drive home right now.
你先睡一觉 早上你还想走的话
You can sleep on it. If you still feel like going in the morning,
– 我会送你去机场的 – 不 我就要去
– I’ll take you to the airport. – No. I want to drive.
那样我有更多时间思考
It’ll give me more time to think.
如果我累了 我保证会去旅馆休息的
I mean, if I get really tired, I’ll pull into a motel. I promise.
听着 贝拉 我知道跟我一起住很无趣
Look, Bella, I know I’m not that much fun to be around,
但是我能改 我们可以一起做很多事
but I can change that. We can do more stuff together.
像是什么
Like what?
看电视上的棒球赛
Like watch baseball on the flat-screen?
每天晚上一起吃饭 牛排和水果馅饼
Eat at the diner every night? Steak and cobbler?
爸爸 那是你 不是我
Dad, that’s you. That’s not me.
贝拉 别这样 我只是
Bella, come on, I just…
我只是想你留下
I just got you back.
对 但你知道吗 如果我现在不走
Yeah, and, you know, if I don’t get out now,
我就会像妈妈一样困在这里
then I’m just gonna be stuck here like Mom.
你♥爸♥会原谅你的
Your father’s gonna forgive you.
让我来开吧
Why don’t you let me drive?
他不会的
He won’t.
你应该看看他的神情
You should’ve seen his face.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!