狮子爱上了羔羊
So the lion fell in love with the lamb.
多么愚蠢的羔羊
What a stupid lamb.
多么病态的受虐狂狮子
What a sick, masochistic lion.
有三件事我是肯定的
About three things I was absolutely positive.
第一
First,
爱德华是吸血鬼
Edward was a vampire.
第二
Second,
他体内的那部分
there was a part of him,
他对我鲜血的饥渴
and I didn’t know how dominant that part might be,
不知道占据了他身体多少
That thirsted for my blood.
第三
And third,
我毫无无条件地 义无反顾地爱上了他
I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him.
蒙特卡洛 那就是舞会的主题
Monte Carlo? That’s our prom theme?
赌钱 礼服 还有007 邦德 詹姆斯·邦德
Gambling, tuxedos, and Bond, James Bond.
天啊
Oh, my God.
大家都盯着我们
You know, everybody’s staring.
那家伙不算 他望一下而已
Not that guy. No, he just looked.
我已经破戒了
I’m breaking all the rules now anyway.
反正也要下地狱
Since I’m going to hell.
一个人一定要垂死
So, does a person have to be dying
才会变成你那样
to become like you?
不 是卡莱尔咬的
No, that’s just Carlisle.
但他从来不强迫人家
He’d never do this to someone who had another choice.
你成为吸血鬼多久了
So, how long have you been like this?
从1918年开始
Since 1918.
卡莱尔发现我将死于西班牙流感
That’s when Carlisle found me dying of Spanish influenza.
是什么感觉
What was it like?
那毒液令人痛苦万分
The venom was excruciating.
但卡莱尔要承受更多的痛苦
But what Carlisle did was much harder.
我们之中没多少个有他那样的控制力
Not many of us have the restraint to do that.
不是咬一下就可以了吗
But didn’t he just have to bite?
不是
Not exactly.
我们尝了人血后
When we taste
就一发不可收拾
human blood, a sort of frenzy begins,
几乎不可能停下来
and it’s almost impossible to stop.
但卡莱尔成功了
But Carlisle did.
先是我 然后是他妻子埃斯米
First with me and then with his wife, Esme.
所以卡莱尔就是你不杀人的真正原因
So is Carlisle the real reason that you don’t kill people?
不 不只是因为他
No, he’s not the only reason.
我不想成为一头怪物
I don’t want to be a monster.
我的家人自喻为素食主义者
My family, we think of ourselves as vegetarians, right,
因为我们只吸动物的血
‘Cause we only survive on the blood of animals.
但那就像
But it’s…
一个人一辈子只吃豆腐
It’s like a human only living on tofu.
它能让你身体健康 但你永远也得不到满足
It keeps you strong, but you’re never fully satisfied.
但吸你的血就大不一样了
It wouldn’t be like drinking your blood, for instance.
伟伦是被其他吸血鬼杀的吗
Was it other vampires that killed Waylon?
对
Yeah.
外面也有其他吸血鬼 我们不时会遇上他们
There are others out there, and we run into them from time to time.
你家族其他成员 也像你那样懂读心术的吗
Can the rest of your family read people’s minds like you can?
不 只有我会
No. That’s just me.
但爱丽丝能预见未来
But Alice can see the future.
那我猜她知道我会来这里
I bet she saw me coming.
爱丽丝预见的未来是很主观的
Alice’s visions are subjective.
未来往往是可以改变的
I mean, the future can always change.
你能像个人样吗 我有邻居在的
Could you act human? I mean, I’ve got neighbors.
明天我要带你去我家
I’m gonna take you to my place tomorrow.
谢谢
Thanks.
– 见你的家人 – 对
– Wait, like, with your family? – Yeah.
如果他们不喜欢我呢
What if they don’t like me?
你不是担心你要跟满屋子的吸血鬼在一起
So, you’re worried not because you’ll be in a house full of vampires,
而是担心他们不承认你
but because you think they won’t approve of you?
这样也能逗你开心
I’m glad I amuse you.
怎么了
What is it?
麻烦来了
Complication.
明天来接你
I’ll pick you up tomorrow.
嘿 过来探望你的车吗
Hey. Come to visit your truck?
看起来挺好 凹面修好了
Looks good. Got that dent out.
– 对 – 其实我们是来看电视的
– Yeah. – Actually, we came to visit your flat-screen.
水手队本季第一场比赛
First Mariners game of the season.
雅各布又嚷着要见你
Plus Jacob here keeps bugging me about seeing you again.
好了 爸爸 谢了
Great, Dad. Thanks.
儿子 只是说实话嘛
Just keeping it real, son.
维生素R
Vitamin R.
谢谢 警长
Well done, Chief.
哈利家自♥制♥的炸鱼
Harry Clearwater’s homemade fish fry.
好啊
Good man.
伟伦案件有进展吗
Any luck with that Waylon case?
我认为他不是被野兽杀的
Well, I don’t think it was an animal that killed him.
我一直都不认为
Never thought it was.
在保留区有把话传出去了吗
So spread the word out at the rez, huh?
别让孩子走进树林里
Keep the kids out of the woods.
我会的
Will do.
不想再有任何人受到伤害
Don’t want no one else getting hurt, do we?
哇
Whoa.
太棒了
This is incredible.
这么宽敞明亮
It’s so light and open, you know?
你想看到什么 棺材 地牢还是壕沟
What did you expect, coffins and dungeons and moats?
不 没想到壕沟
No, not the moats.
没想到壕沟
Not the moats.
我们在这里不用遮遮掩掩
This is the one place we don’t have to hide.
我告诉过他们别这么做
I told them not to do this.
在不粘锅里 加上一点橄榄油
You add a little bit of olive oil to a non-stick saute pan,
烧到七八成热
and you want to cook with the olive oil in medium-high heat.
把这个切成条 然后我们切这个
What I do, I cut this in strips, and then we gonna cut this…
– 她是意大利人 – 她叫贝拉
– Is she even Italian? – Her name is Bella.
我肯定不管什么她都会喜欢的
I’m sure she’ll love it, no matter what.
闻一下那个气味
Get a whiff of that.
有人类来了
Here comes the human.
贝拉 我们在做意大利菜给你吃
Bella, we’re making Italiano for you.
贝拉 这是埃斯米 一眼能就看出是我妈妈
Bella, this is Esme. My mother for all intents and purposes.
你给了我们第一次使用厨房♥的理由
You’ve given us an excuse to use the kitchen for the first time.
你饿了吧
I hope you’re hungry.
– 是啊 当然 – 她吃过了
– Yeah, absolutely. – She already ate.
太好了
Perfect.
因为我知道你们不吃
Yeah, it’s just because I know that you guys don’t eat…
当然 你考虑挺周到的
Of course. It’s very considerate of you.
– 别理罗莎莉 我不管她的 – 对
– Just ignore Rosalie. I do. – Yeah.
我们就继续假装 她不会危害到我们
Let’s just keep pretending like this isn’t dangerous for all of us.
我不会对别人说的
I would never tell anybody anything.
她懂的
She knows that.
好 问题是你们俩公开在一起了 所以
Yeah, well, the problem is, you two have gone public now, so…
艾米特
Emmett.
她应该知道
No, she should know.
如果你们出了问题 整个家族都会被牵连
The entire family will be implicated if this ends badly.
不好的话
Badly, as in…
我变成一顿大餐
I would become the meal.
嗨 贝拉
Hi, Bella.
我是爱丽丝
I’m Alice.
– 嗨 – 嗨
– Hi. – Hi.
你闻上去的确不错
You do smell good.
爱丽丝 你要
Alice, what are you…
没事 我和贝拉会成为好朋友的
It’s okay. Bella and I are gonna be great friends.
对不起 贾斯珀刚刚开始吃素
Sorry, Jasper’s our newest vegetarian.
对他来说还有些困难
It’s a little difficult for him.
很高兴见到你
It’s a pleasure to meet you.
没事的 贾斯珀 你不会伤害她
It’s okay, Jasper. You won’t hurt her.
好了 我想带你去别的地方看一下
All right, I’m gonna take you on a tour of the rest of the house.
– 好 – 好 待会见
– Okay. – Well, I’ll see you soon.
好
Okay.