我有保护你的欲望
I feel very protective of you.
所以你跟踪我
So you followed me.
我尝试跟你保持距离 除非你需要帮助
I was trying to keep a distance unless you needed my help,
然后我听到那些贱♥人♥的思想
and then I heard what those low-lifes were thinking.
等等
Wait.
你说你听到他们的思想
You say you heard what they were thinking?
为什么 你
So what, you…
你懂读心术
You read minds?
我能读懂这餐厅里所有人的心
I can read every mind in this room.
但就读不懂你的
Apart from yours.
金钱 性
There’s money, sex,
金钱
money,
性
sex,
猫
cat.
而你 什么都没有
And then you, nothing.
令我很沮丧
It’s very frustrating.
我有什么问题吗
Is there something wrong with me?
我告诉你我懂得读心
See, I tell you I can read minds,
而你认为你自己有问题
and you think there’s something wrong with you.
怎么啦
What is it?
我已经没有力量离开你了
I don’t have the strength to stay away from you anymore.
那就别离开
Then don’t.
好了 我够暖了
Okay, I think I’m warm enough now.
你的手很冷
Your hand is so cold.
哇
Whoa!
发生什么事了
What is going on?
我爸还在那里
My dad’s still here.
你能停车吗
Can you pull in?
最边那台是我爸的车
That’s my father’s car on the end.
他来这里干什么
What is he doing here?
卡莱尔 发生什么事了
Carlisle, what’s going on?
有人在附近的一条小艇上发现伟伦·霍杰
Waylon Forge was found in a boat out near his place.
– 我刚验尸了 – 他死了
– I just examined the body. – He died?
– 为什么 – 野兽袭击
– How? – Animal attack.
是杀死梅森郡的保安的那头野兽
Was it the same one that got that security guard down in Mason?
很有可能
Most likely.
– 那尽量不要离开小镇 – 贝拉 你应该进去看看
– Well, it’s getting closer to town, then. – Bella, you should go inside.
伟伦是你♥爸♥的朋友
Waylon was your father’s friend.
好
Okay.
一会见
I’ll see you later.
– 嘿 – 嘿
– Hey. – Hey.
爸爸 我很难过
Dad, I’m really sorry.
我认识他有30年了
I’ve known him going on 30 years.
别担心 我们会把凶手找出来
Don’t worry, we’re gonna find this thing.
还有
Meantime,
我要你带着这个
I want you to carry this with you.
– 如果你觉得 – 让你老爸安心一点
– I don’t know if you… – It’ll give your old man some peace of mind.
好
Okay.
我们回家吧
Let’s go home.
冷血动物
Cold One.
冷血动物 – 吸血鬼
The Cold One: Apotamkin
埃及
EGYPT
埃及人 长生水
EGYPTIANS: The Immortal Drink
印度
INDIA
恒河瘟疫
SCOURGE OF THE GANGES
秘鲁
PERU
分尸魔
THE DEMON’S DISMEMBERMENT
不死
undead
速度
speed
力量
strength
皮肤冰冷
cold-skinned
永生
IMMORTAL
吸血鬼
drank blood
你的速度和力量超乎常人
You’re impossibly fast and strong.
你的身体苍白冰冷
Your skin is pale white and ice-cold.
你的眼睛会变色
Your eyes change color.
有时 你说话的语气 好像你不属于这个时代
And sometimes you speak like you’re from a different time.
你从来不吃不喝 你从不出现在有阳光的地方
You never eat or drink anything. You don’t go out in the sunlight.
你多大了
How old are you?
17岁
Seventeen.
你停留在17岁多久了
How long have you been 17?
一会
A while.
我知道你是什么
I know what you are.
说出来
Say it.
大声说出来
Out loud.
说啊
Say it.
吸血鬼
Vampire.
你害怕吗
Are you afraid?
不
No.
那问我个最基本的问题
Then ask me the most basic question.
我们吃什么
What do we eat?
你不会伤害我的
You won’t hurt me.
我们去哪里
Where are we going?
上山
Up the mountain.
云堤之外
Out of the cloud bank.
你要看看我在阳光下的模样
You need to see what I look like in the sunlight.
所以我们不出现在阳光下
This is why we don’t show ourselves in sunlight.
他们会知道我们与众不同
People would know we’re different.
这个就是我
This is what I am.
像闪耀的钻石
It’s like diamonds.
你很美
You’re beautiful.
美
Beautiful?
这可是杀人狂的皮肤 贝拉
This is the skin of a killer, Bella.
我是个杀人狂
I’m a killer.
我不信
I don’t believe that.
因为你相信谎言
That’s because you believe the lie.
那只是掩饰
It’s camouflage.
我是世上最危险的食肉兽
I’m the world’s most dangerous predator.
我全身上下都在引诱你
Everything about me invites you in,
我的声音 我的脸孔 甚至是我的气味
my voice, my face, even my smell.
我引诱你才这么做的
As if I would need any of that.
好像你速度比我快似的
As if you could outrun me!
好像你能打赢我似的
As if you could fight me off.
我是个天生杀人狂
I’m designed to kill.
我不管
I don’t care.
我杀过人的
I’ve killed people before.
没关系
It does not matter.
我想杀了你
I wanted to kill you.
对人类的鲜血 我从没有过这么大的欲望
I’ve never wanted a human’s blood so much in my life.
我相信你
I trust you.
别
Don’t.
我在这里 我相信你
I’m here. I trust you.
我的家庭跟其他同类不同
My family, we’re different from others of our kind.
我们只会猎杀动物
We only hunt animals.
我们学会了怎样控制我们的欲望
We’ve learned to control our thirst.
但是你 你的气息
But it’s you, your scent,
对我来说就好像是毒品
it’s like a drug to me.
你就像我专有的海♥洛♥因♥
You’re like my own personal brand of heroin.
那初次见我时 你为什么那么讨厌我
Why did you hate me so much when we met?
不错
I did.
但却令我越想拥有你
Only for making me want you so badly.
我还不知道我能不能控制自己
I still don’t know if I can control myself.
我知道你能的
I know you can.
我不能读懂你的心
I can’t read your mind.
你要告诉我你的想法
You have to tell me what you’re thinking.
现在我害怕了
Now I’m afraid.
好
Good.
我害怕的不是你
I’m not afraid of you.
我害怕失去你 我感觉你很快就会消失
I’m only afraid of losing you. I feel like you’re gonna disappear.
你不知道我等了你多久
You don’t know how long I’ve waited for you.