对 – 真的狼
– Yeah. – Like, real wolves?
那是部落的传说
Well, that’s the legend of our tribe.
嗯
Okay.
那关库伦家族什么事
So what’s the story about the Cullens?
他们的祖先是我们的敌对部落
Well, they’re supposedly descended from this, like, enemy clan.
我曾祖父是部落首领 他发现库伦家族在我们的地盘狩猎
My great grandfather, the chief, found them hunting on our land.
他们宣称自己异于常人
But they claimed to be something different,
所以我们和他们订下条约
so we made a treaty with them.
如果他们不踏进奎鲁特人的地盘
If they promised to stay off Quileute lands,
我们就不向白人揭发他们的秘密
then we wouldn’t expose what they really were to the palefaces.
我以为他们才刚搬过来
I thought they just moved here.
可能是刚搬回来
Or just moved back.
对
Right.
那条蛇咬我的手 停下
It touched my hand. A snake! Stop!
那他们到底是什么
Well, what are they really?
只是个传说 贝拉
It’s just a story, Bella.
来吧 我们走
Come on, let’s go.
蛇啊 蛇啊
A snake! A snake!
My mama said I didn’t know how to make a kitty meow
My mama said I didn’t know how to make a kitty meow
你好
Hello?
吉罗德
Gerald?
吉罗德
Gerald?
你好
Hello.
外套不错哦
Nice jacket.
你是谁
Who are you?
总是问这些傻问题
It’s always the same inane questions.
你是谁
“Who are you?”
你想怎样
“What do you want?”
你来这里干什么
“Why are you doing this?”
詹姆斯 别玩弄我们的大餐了
James, let’s not play with our food.
奎鲁特传奇
Quileute Legends
奎鲁特传奇相关书籍结果
Book result for Quileutes Legends
地图
Map
他不会在这里的
He’s not here.
每逢天气好 库伦家族就消失了
Whenever the weather’s nice, the Cullens disappear.
什么 他们逃课了
What, do they just ditch?
不 库伦医生和他太太带他们出外了 徒步旅行 露营之类的
No, Dr. And Mrs. Cullen yank them out for, like, hiking and camping and stuff.
我试过叫我父母带我去 但他们不肯
I tried that out on my parents. Not even close.
我要埃里克一起去舞会
Guys, I’m going to the prom with Eric.
– 我邀请他 我掌握了主动权 – 我说过你会成功的
– I just asked him. I took control. – I told you that would happen.
你确定你要出城吗
Are you sure you have to go out of town?
嗯 一些家事
Oh, yeah, it’s a little family thing.
好 我们去安吉利斯港购物
Okay, we should go shopping in Port Angeles
不然靓衫就被买♥♥光了
before all the good dresses get cleaned out.
安吉利斯港 我能一起去吗
Port Angeles? You mind if I come?
好啊 我要你给我意见
Yeah, I need your opinion.
– 我喜欢这件 – 很酷
– I like this one. – That’s cool.
但我不喜欢露单肩的
But, like, I don’t know about the one-shoulder thing.
– 我喜欢这件 – 嗯 我喜欢那些珠饰
– I like this one. – Yeah, I like the beading,
– 穿上它就不用戴珠宝了 – 杰西 你觉得怎样 淡紫色怎样
– and you wouldn’t need jewelry. – Jess, what do you think? Lavender?
– 好看吗 颜色适合我吗 – 我喜欢
– Is that good? Is that my color? – I like it.
– 我也喜欢深玫瑰色那件
I liked that dusty rose one, too.
嗯 我喜欢这件 能让我显得丰满
Okay, I like this one. It makes my boobs look good.
– 嘿 – 嗯
– Hey. – Right?
好看
Nice.
– 天啊 – 真郁闷
– Oh, God. – That is uncomfortable.
恶心
That’s disgusting.
贝拉 你觉得怎样
Bella, what do you think?
嗯
Yes?
很好看
That looks great.
我试穿了五件你都觉得好看
You said that about, like, the last five dresses, though.
我觉得全都很好看
I thought they were all pretty good.
你没什么兴致 是吗
You’re not really into this, are you?
其实我想去书店看看
I actually really just want to go to this bookstore.
在餐厅等你们
I’ll meet you guys at the restaurant?
– 你确定吗 – 嗯 一会见
– Are you sure? – Yeah, yeah. I’ll see you in a minute.
– 好 – 好
– Okay. – Okay.
她说得对 这件很好看
She’s right, though. This looks awesome.
给你
There you go.
– 晚安 – 谢谢
– Have a good night. – Thank you.
– 今天在时装店看到你 – 嘿 你要跑去哪里
– Saw you in the dress store. – Hey, where you running to?
她在这里
There she is.
– 想怎样 – 她是我的
– What’s up? – It’s my girl.
– 你们好吗 – 看看我们找到什么
– How you guys doing? – Look who we just found.
小妞 嘿 你要去哪里
What’s up, girl? Hey… Where you going?
– 你要去哪里 – 来跟我们喝杯东西
– Where are you going? – Come get a drink with us.
– 嗯 跟我们玩玩 – 来吧
– Yeah, you should hang out with us. – Come on.
很好玩的
It’s fun.
– 有什么问题 – 她不大愿意哦
– What’s the problem? – She doesn’t like that, man.
– 你脸蛋挺不错的 – 别碰我
– You’re pretty. – Don’t touch me.
– 真可爱 – 说真的 一齐玩玩
– Cute. – Really, no. Seriously, you should.
别碰我
Don’t touch me.
上车
Get in the car.
这样飞车很危险的
That was a very dangerous maneuver.
我要回去把他们的头扯掉
I should go back there and rip those guys’ heads off.
不 不要
No, you shouldn’t.
你不会明白他们脑子里的肮脏恶心思想
You don’t know the vile, repulsive things they were thinking.
那你知道
And you do?
不难猜出
It’s not hard to guess.
你能说些别的吗 分散我的注意力 不然我会调头
Can you talk about something else? Distract me so I won’t turn around.
你应该系上安全带
You should put your seatbelt on.
你应该系上安全带
You should put your seatbelt on.
– 我觉得沙拉挺好吃 – 对不起 我刚才
– I thought the salad was pretty good. – Hey, you guys, I’m sorry. I just…
你去了哪里 我们留了信息给你
Where were you? We left you messages.
我们在等你 但我们都饿了 所以
Yeah, we waited, but we were, like, starving, so we…
对不起 我占用了贝拉的晚餐时间
I’m sorry I kept Bella from dinner.
我遇上她 然后就一直聊
We just sort of ran into each other and got talking.
– 嗯 – 不
– Yeah. – No.
我们完全理解 这很平常 是吗
No, we totally understand. I mean, that happens, right?
我们
Yeah, we were…
– 我们要走了 所以 – 那我们
– We were, yeah, we were just leaving. So… – Let’s get this…
贝拉 如果你要
Bella, if you wanna…
我不能让贝拉饿着肚子
I think I should make sure Bella gets something to eat.
你要不要
If you’d like.
我可以送你回家
I’ll drive you home myself.
很体贴
That’s so thoughtful.
嗯 真体贴
It’s really thoughtful. Yeah.
好 我要吃点东西
Yeah. I should eat something.
嗯
Yeah.
– 好 那明天见 – 好
– Okay, so we’ll see you tomorrow. – Okay, yeah.
– 再见 – 好
– See ya. – Okay.
一份蘑菇馄饨
All right, one mushroom ravioli.
– 谢谢 – 不客气
– Thanks. – Yeah, no problem.
你真的不吃东西吗
So are you sure there isn’t anything I can get for you?
不 谢谢
No. No, thank you.
你可以随时叫我
Let me know.
你真的不吃吗
You’re really not gonna eat?
不 我的食谱很特别
No, I’m on a special diet.
你得告诉我真♥相♥
You gotta give me some answers.
好 不好
Yes, no.
得出结果是
To get to the other side.
1.77245
1.77245…
我不想知道圆周率的平方根是多少
I don’t want to know what the square root of pi is.
你已经知道了
You knew that?
你怎么知道我在那里的
How did you know where I was?
我不知道
I didn’t.
– 好 – 什么
– All right. – What?
别走 我
Don’t leave. I…
你在跟踪我吗
Did you follow me?
我
I…