我已经见到那辆越野车了
I’ve already seen the G-Wagon.
不是越野车
It’s not the G-Wagon.
非常酷的 你会喜欢的
It’s very cool. You’re gonna like it.
你喜欢吗
Do you like it?
小鸟什么时候开始唱歌♥啊
When do the birds start singing?
好吧 这个灵感来自于
Okay, you know, it was inspired by
我去过的最漂亮的地方
one of the most beautiful places I’ve ever been.
游乐园
Epcot?
大溪地
Tahiti.
坐下 混球 我给你倒饮料
Sit down, asshole. I’ll make you a drink.
所以 我想和你谈谈
So, um, I want to talk to you.
这次我想给孩子送个特别的礼物
I have an idea for a special baby gift this time around.
– 喔 是钱吗 – 不是
– Ooh, is it money? – No.
钱我不介意的
I don’t mind money.
我没那么高尚 你知道的吧
I’m not above that. You know that, right?
嗯 你知道夜间保姆是什么吗
Yeah. Do you know what a night nanny is?
– 哦 – 得了吧 你知道吗 大家都请了
– Oh. – Okay, you know what, everybody does it.
至少我们认识的人都请了
At least everyone we know does it.
就和普通保姆一样 只是他们晚上才来
It’s just like a regular nanny, except they come at night.
你知道的 他们来待几周 或者一个月
You know, they stay over for a few weeks, or a month,
然后他们晚上照顾孩子
and they take care of the baby at night,
让爸爸妈妈可以睡一觉 没啥大不了的
so Mom and Dad can get some sleep. It’s no big deal.
咋 她还负责哺乳吗
What? Does she breastfeed?
她才不会给你孩子哺乳
No, she doesn’t breastfeed your ba…
这又不是中国古代
This is not feudal China.
不 她把你叫醒
No. She wakes you up,
所以你可以 你懂得 做这个
so you can, you know, do the…
– 别这样 – 哺乳
– Don’t do that. – Breastfeeding,
然后你把孩子给她
and then you pass off the baby,
完事之后就去睡觉
and go to sleep when you’re done.
大家都赚到
Everybody wins.
我不想让一个陌生人到我家
I don’t want a stranger in my house
每天晚上和我的新孩子增进感情
bonding with my newborn every night.
这就像电视上的那些电影里演的
That’s like a Lifetime movie,
里面保姆想要把对方全家杀光
where the nanny tries to kill the family
然后妈妈活了下来 她最后
and the mom survives and she has to walk
– 走路还得拄拐杖 – 好吧
– with a cane at the end. – Right.
我们就请过一个夜间保姆
Well, we had a night nanny.
我怎么不记得
I don’t remember that.
你不记得的原因是 她只在晚上来
The reason you don’t remember it is because she only came at night.
她们就像忍♥者 她们偷偷进来出去
They’re like ninjas. They sneak in and out.
你几乎发现不了她们的存在
You barely even know they’re there.
伊利斯说她超好的
Elyse said she was great.
克雷格 求你告诉我你没有给我雇了这么一个人
Craig, please tell me you didn’t hire me one of those people.
哦我的天 你真的雇了
Oh, my God, you did.
好吧 马洛
Okay, Marlo,
你现在手上很多事情
you have a lot going on.
我知道这个孩子不是计划好的
I know this kid wasn’t planned.
而且 是的是的 这是有史以来最美好的事情
And yes, yes, it’s the greatest thing that’s ever happened.
他是从天堂降下来的奇迹 如何如何如何 但是
He’s a miracle straight from Heaven, blah, blah, blah, blah. But…
我不想让上次的事情再发生了
I don’t want what happened last time.
别这样
Don’t do that.
喂 我爱你
Hey. I love you.
不是 真的 你现在特别烦人 不要这样
No, seriously, you’re being an asshole. Just stop.
德鲁需要把注意力集中在他的新建工厂上 你需要保持开心
Drew needs to focus on his protostructures and you need to be happy…
尤其是为了乔纳
Especially for Jonah.
我看到你看我的样子了
I see the way you’re looking at me.
我知道你觉得这就是什么
I know you think this is just some…
只有有钱的混♥蛋♥才会做的无聊事情
Bougie thing that only rich assholes do.
也许就是 好吧 也许
And maybe it is, okay? Maybe.
但别忘了 我并不一直是个有钱的混♥蛋♥
But don’t forget, I wasn’t always a rich asshole.
我和你一起在那个破房♥子里长大的
I grew up in that same shitty house as you did,
– 一样的烂家长 – 哦我的
– same shitty parents. – Oh, my…
一辆破棕色别克
Same shit-brown Buick.
然我我告诉你 马洛
And I’m telling you, Marlo…

Yes?
克服自己的自尊
Get over yourself.
打给她
Call her.
很多人都说她很好的
She comes highly recommended.
你不能就这样把自己人生外包出去
You can’t just outsource your entire life.
我觉得挺理想的啊
Sounds pretty ideal to me.
你不用每晚醒来五次之类的
You don’t have to wake up five times a night or whatever.
你反正也不会醒来
You don’t even wake up anyway.
我又没有奶♥子♥
Well, I don’t have boobs.
现在没有
Not yet.
又不是说我能帮到你
It’s not like I could do anything.
没事
It’s fine.
真的
It is.
你今年太忙了
You have a big year.
你知道 我马上要出好几个差了
You know, I’ve got a couple of trips coming up.
你觉得你会没事的嘛
You think you’re gonna be okay?
– 亲 – 嗯 啥
– Honey? – Hmm? What?
你想啥呢
Where’d you go?
你说啥了吗
Did you say something?
嗨 我们来生这个孩子
Hi, uh, we’re here to have this baby.
你会感觉到有点冷
You’re gonna feel a little bit of freezing, okay?
马上会有一点刺痛
This will be a little pinch.
三 二 一 刺
Three, two, one, pinch.
马上就又舒服又麻木了
It’s going to go nice and numb in a sec.
很棒
Good work.
好了
Oh, you’re great.
我们今天会看到的系列
…the collection that we’re going to see here today.
今天的主题是人鱼湾
Well, tonight’s theme is Mermaid Cove,
我们和我们所有的模特一起
so we’re celebrating the beauty of mermaids
纪念人鱼的美
with all of our models.
我们有一些很长的
We have some really long…
呼气 呼气
Breathe it out. Breathe it out.
– 呼气 – 走走走走走走
– Breathe it out. – And go, go, go, go, go, go.
生出来了
There you go.
生出来了 是个姑娘
There you go. It’s a girl.
是个姑娘
It’s a girl.
你生了个女儿
Oh, you’ve got a girl.
你还好吧
You okay?
嗨 宝贝 哦
Hi, sweetheart. Oh.

Hi.
真好
Okay.
他好可爱
Oh, she’s so sweet.
是啊
Yeah.
马洛 她是迷你版的你
Marlo, she’s your mini.
看这嘴唇
Look at those lips.
我真希望能留下
I wish we could stay.
我们得去参加艾美学校的特长表演
We have to go to Emmy’s school talent show.
哦 她的特长是啥
Oh, what’s her talent?
体适能运动
Pilates.
你介意帮我把她放回摇篮里吗
Do you mind putting her back in the bassinet for me?
– 好的 – 谢谢
– Oh, sure. – Thanks.
好了 你 放松点 好吧
All right, you, take it easy, okay?
等爸爸醒来替我祝贺他
Tell Dad congrats when he wakes up.

Yep.
– 拜 – 拜
– Bye. – Bye.
所以你最后和她说夜间保姆的事了吗
So, did you end up talking to her about the night nanny?
我说了 她说她绝对不会让一个陌生人
I did. She said she could never let a stranger
替她照顾她的孩子
take care of her baby.
什么 她现在都开始评判我们的选择了
What? So she’s judging our choices now.
我只是想要回我的姐姐
I just want my sister back.
我觉得最近这几年谁掐了她一根火柴
I feel like these last few years, somebody snuffed a match.
也许你可以打给德鲁 看他能不能说服她
Well, maybe you should call Drew and see if he can convince her.
德鲁恨我
Drew hates me.

Mmm-hmm.
嘿 你听见了吗
Hey, did you hear it?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!