with which to strike back at their enemies.
来反击他们的敌人
Unless you, America…
除非你们, 美国…
pulls all military forces out of the Persian Gulf area…
从波斯湾地区撤军…
immediately and forever…
立即和永远地…
the Crimson Jihad will rain fire…
否则, 红色圣♥战♥将…
on one major U. S. city each week…
每星期血洗一个美国大城市…
until our demands are met.
直到我们的要求得到满足
First, we will detonate one weapon on this uninhabited island…
首先, 我们将在这个无人小岛引爆一颗核弹…
as a demonstration of our power…
作为我们力量的展示…
and Crimson Jihad’s willingness to be humanitarian.
及人道主义的愿望
However, if these demands are not met…
然而, 如果这些要求得不到满足…
Crimson Jihad will rain fire…
红色圣♥战♥将…
on one major American city each week
每星期血洗一个美国大城市
Battery.
电池没电了
Get another one, you moron.
快拿另一块, 笨蛋
I think I have one in the truck.
我想有一块在车上
What? Look at this.
什么? 看这个
That’s not mine. Nice transmitter.
那不是我的 不错的发射器
Miami Tower, Jet Star 6♥4♥79 Delta on final.
迈阿密塔台, 喷气之星6♥4♥79号♥准备降落
We’ll be on the ground in 12 minutes. All right.
我们将在12分钟后落地 好的
Tell those D. E. A. boys to have the helos…
告诉缉毒局的伙计准备好直升机…
hot and ready to fly in 12 minutes.
12分钟后起飞
Signal’s definitely stopped moving. It’s an island in the Keys.
信♥号♥♥明显不动了 停在启思群岛中的一座岛上
We lost the signal. Shit!
没信♥号♥♥了 操!
All right, everyone. This is Samir.
好了, 各位 这是萨米尔
For 50 points, see if you can guess his specialty.
谁能猜出他的专长给50分
Oral hygiene?
口腔护理?
Not exactly. Harry, What’s going on?
不全对 哈利, 怎么了?
Samir’s just gonna ask Harry a few questions.
萨米尔要问哈利几个问题
We’re not even sure which agency Harry works for.
我们不是很清楚哈利是为哪个部门工作
Now, Samir’s absolutely first class.
现在, 萨米尔绝对是一流的
On the other hand we have Harry,
另一方面是哈利
who’s managed to lie convincingly…
成功地欺骗了…
to the woman he loves for 15 years.
他所爱的女人长达15年
So it’ll be interesting to see how long he can resist.
我有很兴致看看他能坚持多久
This will help.
这个会有用的
You know, you should swab that with alcohol.
你知道的, 应该用棉签沾酒精消毒
I might get an infection.
不然我会感染的
I’ll return when this has taken effect.
等药水起作用了我再回来
Then we’ll talk.
那时我们再谈
I’m looking forward to it.
我很期待
Now, why are you helping these raving psychotics?
那么, 你为什么帮助这些狂暴分子?
Because they’re very well funded raving psychotics…
因为他们是非常有钱的狂暴分子…
and I’m getting a lot of money.
而我得了很多很多钱
What, you think I care about their cause?
什么, 你以为我关心他们的理念?
Or yours? Not at all.
或你的事业? 一点也不
You’re damaged goods, lady.
你真是疯了, 女士
Did you tell her about us?
你告诉她我俩的事了吗?
There is no “us”, you psychopathic bitch.
没有”我俩”, 你个变♥态♥婊♥子♥
Oh, sure.
哦, 确实
You say that now.
现在你当然这么说
Thanks for everything. It wasn’t bad while it lasted.
谢谢你的一切 当时确实挺好的
Let’s go.
我们走
You two stay here.
你们两个留下
There was nothing.
根本没有什么
I swear.
我发誓
What did they give you?
他们给你打了什么?
Sodium Amytal, or some other truth agent.
阿米妥钠, 或别的说真话药物
It makes you tell the truth?
这会让你讲真话?
Is it working?
起作用了吗?
Ask me a question that I normally would lie to.
问个我通常会撒谎的问题
Are we gonna die? Yep.
我们会死吗? 是的
I’d say it’s working.
看来它起效了
They’re gonna shoot us in the head,
他们会射我们的头
or they’re gonna torture us to death…
或折磨我们到死…
or they’re gonna leave us here and let the bomb…
或把我们留下让炸♥弹♥…
How long have you been a spy?
你当间谍多久了?
Seventeen years.
17年
Have you ever killed anyone?
你杀过人吗?
Yeah, but they were all bad.
当然, 但他们都是坏蛋
Is there anything you want to tell me before we start?
开始之前你有什么想说的吗?
Yeah.

I’m going to kill you pretty soon.
我很快就要杀了你
I see.
我知道
How, exactly?
详细点, 怎么杀?
First, I’m going to use you as a human shield.
首先, 我要拿你当人体盾牌
Then I’m going to kill this guard over there…
然后我要杀那边的警卫…
with the Patterson trocar on the table.
就用桌上的帕特森套管针
And then I was thinking about breaking your neck.
然后我考虑拧断你的脖子
And what makes you think you can do all that?
又是什么使你认为能做这些事情?
You know my handcuffs?
你知道我戴有手铐吧?
I picked them.
我撬开了
Let’s get out of here.
我们离开这里
Come on!
过来!
Drop the gun!
放下枪!
Honey, next time, duck.
宝贝, 下次要低头
Let’s go. I married Rambo.
走 我嫁给了兰愽
What are they doing?
他们在干什么?
It is done.
时间设好了
In 90 minutes, a pillar of holy fire…
90分钟后, 一柱圣火…
will light up the skies…
将照亮天空…
to show to the world…
宣告世界…
that we speak the truth.
我们说到做到
We are set on our course.
我们致力于我们的目标
No force can stop us now.
现在再也没有力量能阻止我们
We’re cool, we’re bad asses, blah, blah, blah, blah.
我们很冷静, 我们很勇猛, 等等
If we’re on an island, why are they using trucks?
如果我们是在岛上, 为什么他们要用卡车?
We must be in the Florida Keys.
我们一定是在佛罗里达的启思群岛上
The overseas highway connects the islands to the mainland.
海上公路连接群岛与大♥陆♥
There’s no borders, no customs.
中间没有边界, 没有海关
They can go anywhere in the U. S. There’s nothing to stop them.
他们可以去美国任何地方 没有人可以阻拦他们
Just us.
只有我们俩
Here, take this. Oh, shit.
拿着这个 哦, 天
Shoot!
开枪!
Shit!
糟!
Let’s go.

My condolences to the widow.
我对寡妇表示哀悼
We may need the hostage.
我们需要人♥质♥
Okay, let’s go, Suzy Homemaker.
好了, 我们走, 可怜的家庭主妇
Hurry up!
快!
Just get her in the car. Let’s get going.
把她押到车里 出发
I thought this looked like your work.
我就觉得这是你的杰作
Let’s go. I’ll brief you in the air.
快走 飞机上作简报
You’re welcome. Let’s go! Let’s get out of here!
别客气 快走! 快离开这儿!
Let’s go! Come on!
快走! 快!
Well, you tell that son of a bitch this is a Bright Boy Alert.
好了, 你告诉那笨蛋这是核警报
I repeat: A Bright Boy Alert.
重复: 这是核警报
This is not a drill. Do you understand that?
这不是演习 明白了没有?
Hold on. Put me through to the White House.
等等 替我接入白宫
The minimum safe distance is 12 miles.
最小安全距离是12海里
Get the marine patrol in right away.
马上叫海军巡逻队
I want the Coast Guard and the sheriff’s department too.
还有海岸警卫队和地方治安部门
Anyone that cannot make that distance,
任何无法撤出的人
you gotta get ’em out by air.
就用飞机运送
You’ve got exactly 34 minutes.
你们只有34分钟
I can get you two Marine Corps Harriers here in 11 minutes.
我要来了两架海军陆战队的鹞式战斗机, 11分钟后到
They’re on manoeuvres outside Key West. Get them.
他们正好在基韦斯特岛外演习 联♥系♥他们
I’ll brief them on the way in. Send ’em in right away.
路上我给他们作简报 马上接入他们
Would you like one?
你想来一杯吗?
I want the state police driving through the streets
我要州警到街上

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!