实际上是有点吓人…
because the tow truck driver took such a long time.
因为拖车司机花了太多时间才搞好
I’ll get it.
我来接
Hello?
喂?
Doris?
桃丽丝?
Yes?
是
Listen carefully.
仔细听着
In exactly one hour, go to the Hotel Marquis.
一小时后, 准时到马奎斯酒店
Pick up an envelope marked “Doris”at the front desk…
在前台拿写着”桃丽丝”的信封…
and dress sexy. What?
要穿得性感点 什么?
No, no. Turn around.
不, 不 转过身
Do it doucement.
要轻柔
Do it very slowly.
要很慢
You’ve reached a new all time low.
你真是前所未有的低级
I can’t believe
真不相信
you’re crazy enough to use the suite at the Marquis.
你竟用马奎斯酒店的套间
Do you think I can afford a suite like this on my salary?
你以为用我自己的薪水能住得起这样的套间?
Is Jean Claude done yet? Hang on.
让·克劳德录完吗? 等等
Who wrote this shit? Harry?
谁写的这破玩意? 哈利?
It’s going great.
快好了
Do you have an envelope for Doris?
有桃丽丝的信吗?
This is Doris.
我是桃丽丝
Listen, you are a prostitute named Michelle.
听着, 你现在扮作叫米歇尔的妓♥女♥
Go to the room. There will be a man there.
去房♥间 会有个男的在那儿等着
He is a suspected arms dealer.
他是个可疑的军♥火♥商
Now, wait a minute.
等一下
You don’t expect me to, uh, you know.
你不是叫去做, 呃, 你懂的
No. He has particular tastes.
不 他口味很特别
He likes to watch.
他喜欢看
Tell him that his regular girl, Carla, is sick.
跟他说原来的女孩卡拉病了
If he likes you, he will tell you what to do.
如果他喜欢你, 会告诉你怎么做
You must plant the bug…
你必须在走之前把窃听器放到…
near the telephone by the bed before you leave.
床边的电♥话♥机上
If you do not complete your mission…
如果你完不成任务…
the deal is off.
约定就失效
I’m gonna go to hell.
我要进地狱的
Have some champagne.
来点香槟
Come in here.
过来
My name is Michelle.
我叫米歇尔
Carla thought you’d like me.
卡拉认为你会喜欢我
Let me do the talking.
我来讲话
You may start by unzipping your dress.
你可以从解开裙子拉链开始
No, no. Turn around.
不, 不 转过身
Do it doucement. Do it very slowly.
要轻柔 要很慢
Good.
很好
Now slip the dress down slowly.
现在让裙子慢慢滑落
Good.
很好
Now slide your nylons off one by one.
现在把丝♥袜♥一只一只的退出来
I’m not wearing any.
我没穿
That’s good.
那很好
Now, dance for me.
现在, 为我跳舞
Dance sexy.
跳得性感点
Let your hands be your lover’s hands
让你的双手像情人的双手般
on your own skin as you move.
抚摸你的肌肤
Now lie on the bed and close your eyes.
现在躺到床上闭上眼睛
I thought you only liked to watch.
我以为你只是喜欢看
Now lie on the bed and close your eyes.
现在躺到床上闭上眼睛
You pig!
你这猪!
Bastard!
混♥蛋♥!
Wait, wait, wait.
等一下, 等一下
Yes, it’s Harry. I know it looks bad, but I can explain.
是, 我是哈利 我知道这看起来很奇怪, 但我能解释
Nobody move!
都不准动!
Don’t move!
不准动!
Helen, just don’t do anything.
海伦, 什么也别做
No, he has nothing to do with it! I’m the one you want!
不, 他与此事无关! 我才是你们要找的!
Shut up!
闭嘴!
Quiet, Helen. Do what they say.
安静, 海伦 照他们说的做
Come on, guys, let the hooker go. She’s not important.
嗨, 各位, 让这妓♥女♥走吧 她根本不重要
You don’t need her.
你们不需要她的
Harry, please, just let me handle this.
哈利, 请让我来处理
Shut up!
闭嘴!
What were you doing there?
你在这里干嘛?
You wouldn’t believe me if I told you.
告诉你你也不会相信
Talk again and I’ll kill you!
再说话就杀了你们!
I wish I could say it’s nice to see you again.
真希望我能说”很高兴再见到你”
You know her?
你认得她?
You know, this shade’s totally wrong for you.
你要知道, 这种口红一点也不适合你
So who’s your little friend?
那位朋友是谁?
I’m Helen Tasker. Harry is my husband. And you are?
我是海伦·塔斯克 哈利是我丈夫 你是哪一位?
So now it’s Tasker, not Renquist.
那么现在是塔斯克, 不叫伦奎斯特了
She’s just some wacko hooker I met down at the bar.
她不过是我在酒吧认识的古怪妓♥女♥
What is the matter with you? Just tell her the truth!
你怎么搞的? 快告诉她事实!
We are married, and we have a daughter.
我们是夫妻, 还有一个女儿
I don’t know what the crazy bitch is on.
我不懂这疯婊♥子♥在说什么
You should cut her loose so we can get down to business.
你最好放了她, 我们好谈正事
Where did I get this then, huh?
那么我哪来的这个, 哈?
Where did I get this?
我哪来的这个?
Something before takeoff?
起飞前来点什么?
That hurt, you b…
很痛的, 你这个…
She was telling the truth, wasn’t she?
她说的是事实, 不是吗?
She really doesn’t know.
看来她真的不知道状况
How interesting.
真有趣
Bring them.
带他们过来
Incredible, aren’t they?
很宏伟, 不是吗?
I call them the Four Horsemen.
我把它们叫做四骑士
They’re warrior figures…
他们是勇士的象征…
from the Persian Empire of Darius l…
来自大流士一世时的波斯帝国…
around 500 BC.
大约是公元前500年
They’re absolutely priceless.
绝对是无价之宝
Pity.
真可惜
Wait, wait!
等一下!
Open it.
打开
Do you know what this is?
你知道这是什么吗?
I know what this is.
我知道这是什么
This is an espresso machine.
这是浓缩咖啡机
No, no, no
不 不 不
It’s a snow cone maker. That’s what it is.
应该是刨冰制♥造♥机
Is it a water heater?
难道是热水炉?
Do you know why you’ve been brought here?
知道为什么被带来这里吗?
So that this man can verify to the world…
我们要你男人向全世界宣布…
the Crimson Jihad is now a nuclear power.
红色圣♥战♥已经拥有了核武器
How can he do that? He’s just a salesman, for Christ’s sake.
他哪有那个能力? 天啊, 他只是个销♥售♥员
If I’m wrong about him, the last thing you’ll see…
如果我弄错的话, 你最后看到的将是…
will be your blood spraying across his face.
将是你的血溅在他的脸上
SS 22导弹上的MIRV 6分弹头It’s a Soviet MIRV 6 from an SS 22 air launch vehicle.
这是苏联空基
The warhead contains 14. 5 kilograms of enriched uranium…
弹头中含有14. 5公斤的浓缩铀…
and a plutonium trigger.
和一个钚触发器
The nominal yield is 30 kilotons.
名义当量是3万吨♥
放了她, 我就合作
What can I say? I’m a spy.
我还能说什么? 我是一名间谍
You bastard! You lying son of a bitch!
你个混♥蛋♥! 你个婊♥子♥养♥的♥骗子!
Sorry, honey. Don’t you call me honey!
对不起, 宝贝 别叫我宝贝!
You don’t ever get to call me honey again!
你再也别想叫我宝贝!
You understand me, you pig?
听到了吗, 你个猪
And I can verify that they have the arming box…
我可以证明他们拥有弹头的控制盒…
and all the equipment necessary…
和所有所需的装置…
to detonate all four warheads.
来引爆所有这4枚核弹
You have killed our women and our children…
你们杀了我们的妇女和儿童…
bombed our cities from afar like cowards…
像个懦夫似的从远处轰炸我们的城市…
and you dare to call us terrorists?
居然还敢叫我们恐♥怖♥分♥子♥?
Now the oppressed have been given a mighty sword…
现在被压♥迫♥的人♥民♥得到了力量之剑…