Say something.
讲话呀
That’s a fine animal.
真是匹好马
Stay against the glass!
贴着玻璃!
Come on.
来
So sorry.
真对不起
Stay there! Don’t move!
站那儿! 别动!
Come on, come on, come on!
快 , 快, 快!
Okay, back up.
好了, 后退
Back up.
后退
You can do it. Come on.
你可以的. 快
Good horse. Good.
真是好马. 很好
Yeah, yeah. Yeah, go back now.
对, 对. 对, 现在后退
Come on. Yeah, that’s teamwork now.
继续 对了, 这样才是团队配合
Keep pulling. Come on.
继续拉. 继续
A little bit more.
再退一点
That a boy.
好孩子
Okay.
好了
What the hell were you thinking?
你到底在想什么?
I had the guy, and you let him get away.
我跟上了那家伙, 而你却让他给溜了
Look at me when I talk to you.
我说话时要看着我.
What kind of a cop are you anyway?
你到底算什么警♥察♥?
Hi, honey.
嗨, 亲爱的
I know you’re upset. I’m sorry.
我知道你不高兴. 对不起
I hurried home as fast as I could.
我已经尽快赶回来了
It’s okay.
没事
It’s okay.
没事
I’m sorry.
对不起
Thank you for the party.
谢谢你搞这个派对
Yeah, it was great.
是的, 很盛大
Hey.
嘿
That’s him.
就是他
Pause it right there. Salim Abu Aziz.
就停在那 萨利姆·阿布·阿齐兹
This guy is really hard core. Highly fanatical.
那家伙是真正的顽固份子. 极端激进
The man’s a real psycho.
这个人十足的变♥态♥.
He’s been linked to dozens of car bombings.
他跟数十起汽车爆♥炸♥案有关
You know that cafe bomb in Rome last year? That was his.
还记得去年罗马咖啡馆爆♥炸♥案吗? 就是他搞的
As well as a 727 out of Lisbon. This guy’s a major player.
还有里斯本的727案. 他是主谋
Now he’s formed his own splinter faction called Crimson Jihad.
现在他还组织了自己的派系称为红色圣♥战♥
I guess he thought
我猜他肯定认为
the other terrorists were too warm and fuzzy for him.
别的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥太过于温和而且不够坚定
They call him the Sand Spider. Why?
他们称他为沙蜘蛛. 为何?
Probably because it sounds scary.
可能这词听起来比较吓人
This is impressive, gentlemen.
很不错, 各位
It would be even more impressive
如果你们知道他的确切位置
if you actually knew where he was.
就更好了
We’ll get him.
我们会找到他的
Why don’t you pull over here? What’s up?
你干嘛不在这儿停车? 怎么了?
I really screwed up with Helen last night.
昨晚我真的让海伦生气了
I’m going to see if she’s available for lunch
我去看看她有没有空吃个午饭
to smooth things over.
哄她一下
You just want me to hang? Just hang.
你就叫我在一旁等着? 对
I’ll just be hanging.
我等着
Hold, please.
请稍等
It’s your mystery man on two. Simon?
二号♥线, 你的秘密情人. 西蒙?
Oh, my God.
哦, 我的天
Hello? Simon?
哈罗? 西蒙?
Simon?
西蒙?
Yes, I can talk.
是, 方便说
You mean right now?
你是说现在?
Yes, I can meet you.
是, 我能去见你
Okay, I can’t wait.
好, 我等不及了
Bye.
拜
Can you cover me for an hour?
你能代我1小时吗?
Just an hour? You should tell that stud to take more time.
才1小时? 你应该叫那种马搞久点
Would you shut up? I should have never told you about him.
别说了. 真不应该告诉你
Have a good time.
过得愉快
Get a little bit for me while you’re at it.
帮我也来一点
Hey! Hold it! Fucker!
嘿! 停住! 混♥蛋♥!
What’s going on? Sick?
怎么了? 病了?
Looks like you got gut kicked.
看你失魂落魄的样子
It’s Hel… It’s Helen… It’s Helen.
海… 海伦… 是海伦
It has something to do with Helen, I’m guessing.
我猜, 海伦出什么事了
Helen…
海伦…
is having an affair.
有外遇了
Welcome to the club, man.
欢迎加入绿帽俱乐部, 老兄
It can’t be. Not Helen.
不可能. 不会是海伦
Nobody thinks it could happen to them the first time.
刚开始谁也不相信会发生到自己头上
Same thing happened to me with wife number two, remember?
同样的事情也发生在我第二任老婆身上, 记得吗?
I had no idea nothing was going on.
我没察觉, 什么也没看到
I come home, and the house is empty.
哪天回家, 东西都搬空了
She even took the ice cube trays out of the freezer.
她甚至把冰箱里的制冰盒都拿走了
What kind of a sick bitch
什么样的泼妇
takes the ice cube trays out of the freezer?
才会拿走制冰盒?
It’s not Helen. Helen still loves you.
不会是海伦. 海伦仍是爱你的
She just wants to bang this guy for a while.
她只是一时想和这家伙找点刺♥激♥.
It’s nothing serious.
没什么大不了的
You’ll get used to it soon. Stop cheering me up!
你很快就会习惯的. 别再安慰我!
What’d you expect?
你还想怎样?
Helen’s a flesh and blood woman, and you’re never there.
海伦是有血有肉的女人, 而你又从不在家
It was just a matter of time.
这是迟早的事
I say we concentrate on work.
我们不如致力于工作
That’s what I do every time my life turns to dog shit.
我生活不如意的时候我就是这么做的
I concentrate on work, and that gets me by.
我专心工作, 那样我就好受了
Right, buddy? It’s gonna be great.
是不是这样, 老兄? 会很忙的
We’re gonna catch some terrorists.
我们要抓很多恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
We’re gonna beat the crap out of them.
我们要打得他们屁滚尿流
You’re going to feel a hell of a lot better.
你会感觉超好
Watch your head. Okay. All right.
小心头. 好. 好了
Women. Can’t live with ’em, can’t kill ’em.
女人啊, 既难相处, 但也不能杀了她
I came by your office today.
我今天路过你们办公室
I was in the area, and I thought you might want to have lunch.
我刚好在附近, 以为你会愿意一起吃个午饭
Really? Well, you must have just missed me.
真的? 呃, 你肯定刚好没看到我
That’s what they said.
他们也是这么说的.
They said you had to run out or something.
他们说你出去办事去了
It was this rush job
有个急事儿
They needed these documents down at the district courthouse.
区法♥院♥急需一些文件
So, of course, the big problem… our printer shut down.
所以, 当然, 还有个大在问题… 打印机坏了
So I went to the third floor to use theirs,
我得去三楼用他们的
but they have the 1720.
但他们的型号♥是1720
Of course, the disk isn’t formatted for the 1720.
当然, 磁盘的格式跟1720又不兼容
So I had to go back upstairs and reformat…
我又不得不回到楼上再格式化…
go back downstairs and use their printer.
再回到楼下用他们的打印机
By the time I got there, I couldn’t get my car to start.
等我到了那里, 车又发动不起来
Then traffic… I barely got there.
然后交通… 我差点赶不到
So a little excitement in an otherwise dull day.
真是平淡一天的小刺♥激♥啊
Did it work out okay?
最后办好了吧?
Yeah. Great.
是. 很好
I’ll check on dessert.
我去看一下甜点
I’m done.
我吃饱了
The great thing
好消息
is that he’s practically given us a blank cheque on wiretaps.
头儿实际上让我们全权负责监听
I set them up on all of Juno’s shipping agents and her clients.
我让他们对朱诺所有的货运商和客户进行监听
Faisil’s made a list of all the possible contacts…
法西尔弄出了一份在我国的红色圣♥战♥组织
the Crimson Jihad may have in this country.
所有可能联络人的名单…
Now all we have to do is sit around…
现在我们要做就是坐着…
Hey. This national security stuff boring you?
嘿. 这种国♥家♥安♥全♥大事还让你无聊?
Put a tap on her phone. What? I already did that.
我要监听她 什么? 已经在监听了
I’m talking about Helen’s.
我是说海伦.
Put a tap on her office line and the house. Now.
监听她办公室和家里. 马上
Come over here for a second. That sounds great.
过来一下. 这很重要