for the lobby of their new headquarters?
物色装饰品?
They would like to see something very dramatic.
他们想要一些引人注目的
That’s a nice piece.
这件很不错
I talked to a number of people,
我跟很多人了解过
and they all said you’re the one to see.
他们都推荐你
Really? Checking on me.
真的? 调查我?
So what did these people say about me exactly?
那这些人都是怎么说我的呢?
That you can read ancient Sanskrit
说你不用念出声
without having to sound out the words…
就能读懂古梵文…
and other art dealers and archaeologists
还有一些艺术品商和考古学家
don’t like you very much.
就不怎么喜欢你
Those wimps.
那些窝囊废
It’s because I use my diplomatic contacts
因为我有外交手段
to export cultural treasures…
从那些叫他们滚蛋的国家
from countries which tell them to take a hike.
购买♥♥文化珍品…
Most of our pieces come from ancient Persia.
我们的艺术品主要来自古波斯
Unfortunately, ancient Persia is 20 feet under the sand
很不幸, 古波斯文物都埋在20英尺的地下
of Iran, Iraq and Syria.
遍及伊朗 伊♥拉♥克♥和叙利亚
Not the most popular places lately.
都是近来不怎么友好的国家
So I’ve had to become an expert in international diplomacy.
所以我得精通国际外交
Well, Mr. Renquist?
好了, 伦奎斯特先生
Do you see anything you like?
有什么中意的?
Maybe.
也许有
Give me a break. I don’t think they bugged my tuna sandwich.
得了吧. 他们不会在金枪鱼三明治里放窃听器的
She’s importing stuff from all over the Mideast.
她从整个中东进口东西
She could be moving money, guns, anything.
她可能转移钱 枪 任何东西
The second you left,
你刚离开
we started getting calls to the ghost numbers.
幽灵号♥码就有电♥话♥打来
They were checking out the Renquist front.
他们在调查伦奎斯特
Let’s step up the surveillance and put on two more guys.
要加强监视, 派多两个人来
Maurizio, I said Saturday, not Tuesday. Saturday.
穆里齐奥, 我说星期六, 不是星期二. 星期六
Miss Skinner, may I have a word with you, please?
斯金娜小姐, 能和你说点事吗?
Stupid, undisciplined bitch.
愚蠢 无纪律的婊♥子♥
It’s a good thing you’re paying me a lot of money.
看在你付我一大笔钱的份上
Do you realize there are surveillance teams
你注意到现在有人
watching this place right now?
在监视这个地方吗?
Your telephones are almost certainly tapped.
你的电♥话♥可以肯定被窃听了
And you were busy laughing and flirting
而你像个妓♥女♥似的
like a whore with this Renquist…
还在忙着跟这个伦奎斯特调笑…
He checked out okay…
查过他没问题…
We do not tolerate mistakes.
我们不允许出一丝差错
What would you like me to do?
你要我怎么做?
Find out where this Renquist is.
找出伦奎斯特在哪里
Hello, Tektel Systems. Mr. Tasker’s office.
哈罗, 德克特尔公♥司♥. 塔斯克先生办公室
Hi, Charlene? Hi, it’s Helen. Is he in?
嗨, 查理尼吗? 嗨, 我是海伦. 他在吗?
Harry’s in a sales meeting, Mrs. Tasker.
哈利在开销♥售♥会, 塔斯克夫人.
Let me try him in there. Hold, please.
我试试转接. 请稍等
Relay, 10024.
转接10024
It’s a patch from Tektel.
从德克特尔接来的
It’s Helen.
是海伦
Hello, honey. How are you? What’s going on?
哈罗, 亲爱的. 你好吗? 什么事?
Hi. I’m sorry to bother you in the middle of a meeting.
抱歉在会议中途打搅你
It’s just that Dana and I want to make sure
就是黛娜和我想确定
you were gonna be home by 8:00.
你在8点钟能回到家
We’re going to a lot of trouble for your big birthday.
为了你的生日, 我们花了很多功夫
We just wanted to make sure that you were gonna be home.
我们只想确定你能准时回家
Absolutely. This time you can count on me.
绝对. 这次你要相信我
Promise? Trust me.
保证? 相信我
Great. Got to go. Bye.
好. 要走了 拜
Bye.
拜拜
That’s disgusting, Dana. Calm down.
这样太恶心了, 黛娜. 别发火
We got a friend. Three cars back on the inside lane.
有人跟踪. 内道后面第三辆车
They’ve been on us since we left the hotel.
我们离开酒店就一直跟着
You mean the station wagon? Yes.
你是指那辆旅行车? 是的
You want me to lose them? No. We need this lead.
你要我甩掉它吗? 不 我们需要这条线索
Unit Seven?
第七组?
Seven here.
第七组在
We need you at the Georgetown Mall in three minutes.
我要你们三分钟后到达乔治城购物中心
Copy. We’re rolling. Helen’s gonna be pissed.
收到. 我们开动了 海伦会气炸了
This is the problem with terrorists.
这就是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的问题了
They’re really inconsiderate
他们真的一点也不考虑
when it comes to people’s schedules.
别人的日程安排
Pull over here. This is good.
停车. 这儿很好
Okay, testing, one, two, three.
好 试音 1 2 3
I got you. I got you. I got you.
听到了 听到了 听到了
They’re right with us. I make three of them in the car.
他们就在后面. 我看到车里有三个人
Dick head. Blow me.
猪头. 去你的
I got a couple of them getting out of the car
我看到两个人下了车
and coming after you.
跟在你后面
Think I’m blind?
你以为我瞎的吗?
You do look like Ray Charles. So what’s the plan?
你真的很像盲歌♥手雷·查尔斯. 你打算怎么办?
Just trying to get a closer look at Beavis and Butt head.
尽量靠近看清楚这两个”瘪四和大头蛋”
There’s a third one still in the car. Stay on him.
第三个还在车里 盯着他
Hi, Helen. Yeah, it’s Gib. Oh, not much.
嗨, 海伦 是, 我是吉布 哦, 不怎么样
Listen, Harry forgot something back at the office.
哈利忘了东西在办公室
You know Harry.
你知道哈利会这样的
Yeah, Gib, I know Harry. Bye.
是, 吉布, 我懂哈利 拜拜
Bye. See you soon.
拜 待会儿见
See?
看到了吧?
I lost the third guy.
第三个不见了
Shit!
靠!
Shit! Hold it! Shit!
操! 停下! 操!
Here. Cool off.
在这儿凉快去吧
Sorry about this.
很抱歉
Look out! Get out of the way!
小心! 离开路面!
Hey! Freeze!
嘿! 站住!
Oh, thank God.
哦, 感谢上帝
Get in the car.
上车
Here we go.
来吧
Federal officer in pursuit of suspect.
我是联邦警官, 正在追捕嫌犯
Sorry.
抱歉
Harry, what’s your 20? Westbound in the park.
哈利, 你的位置? 公园西面
Suspect is on a motorcycle, and he’s coming out on Franklin.
疑犯开着摩托, 正去向富兰克林大街
Copy!
收到!
I want you on 14th in case he turns south.
你到14大街以防他转到南边
I want Seven on the north side to box him in.
第7小组去北边给他来个包夹
Make it quick, because my horse is getting tired.
要快, 我的马开始累了
Your horse?
你的马?
There he is! That’s him! Come on!
他在那! 那个就是他! 快!
Go around to the back. Copy that.
转去后门. 收到
Out of my way!
别挡路!
Out of my way!
别挡路!
Sorry.
对不起
Excuse me.
抱歉
Jesus! Sorry.
天啊! 对不起
Open it!
开门!
Excuse me. Excuse me.
对不起. 对不起
Out of the way!
别挡着!
Move! Move! Move!
让开! 让开! 让开!
Federal officer! Get down! Now! Get off or die!
联邦警官! 趴下! 马上! 下车! 不然开枪了!
Get down! Now! Move!
趴下! 马上! 让开!
Turn around! Hold still!
转过身! 别动!
Come on!
快!
Whoa!
哇!
Hold still!
别动!
Will you press the button for the top floor, please?
请按顶楼, 劳驾
Thank you.
谢谢
Help!
救命!
Shut up!
住嘴!
Whoa.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!