二十世纪福克斯 出品
詹姆斯·卡梅隆 导演
阿诺德·史瓦辛格 主演
片名: 真实的谎言
瑞士 乔伯湖
Honey, I’m home. Roger that.
亲爱的, 我到了. 收到
Copy at the boathouse. Right on time.
准时到达船屋
Faisil, get your butt in here. Harry’s inside.
法西尔, 快进来. 哈利进去了
Yeah, yeah, I’m coming. I’m coming.
好, 好, 我来了 我来了
Hey, were you born in a barn? Whorehouse.
嘿, 你谷仓生的吗? 青楼生的
All right. You got your fur coated razor blade there…
好了. 你周围有狗…
and a bunch of guys with guns.
和一群带枪的人
I’m switching to sub vocal now.
我现在换上耳机
Check, check.
试音, 试音
Check, check. It’s talk radio.
试音. 很清楚
You’re on the air. Check.
听到你了. 试音
That guard nearest to you is moving away.
离你最近的守卫走开了
He’s at the service door. He’s inside.
他到餐厅门了. 他进去了
这是什么? 再加点蒜
是喂狗的吗? 把这些丢掉, 快点
您好吗? 很高兴见到你
Have you seen Khaled yet?
你看到哈利德没有?
Yep, there he is.
看到了, 他在这儿
How come billionaires are always short?
为什么亿万富翁都是矮的?
Excuse me.
对不起
Thank you.
谢谢
Colonel! How are you?
上校! 你好吗?
It’s so good to see you again.
真高兴再见到您
Yes, it’s been a long time.
是的, 很久没见了
Terrific. Who was that guy?
太好了. 那家伙是谁?
Could you hold this for a second? Thanks.
请拿一下这个, 谢谢
You should be crossing the main foyer,
你该穿过大厅,
heading for the stairs.
走到楼梯
Keep moving. Keep moving.
继续. 继续
I’m in the library, heading out to the second floor balcony.
我到了图书馆, 正走向二楼的阳台
编剧:詹姆斯·卡梅隆
制片:詹姆斯·卡梅隆 史蒂芬尼·奥斯丁
Modem in place. Transmitting now.
解调器到位. 开始传送数据
Affirmatory.
确认
It’s a good hook up.
连接顺畅
These are encrypted files.
这是加密文件
It’s going to take me a few minutes.
要花上几分钟破解
I got your password.
我搞到口令了
厕所在哪? 我急死了
在楼下左手边
导演:詹姆斯·卡梅隆
Magnificent, isn’t it? Yes, quite.
太美了, 不是吗? 的确
I thought I knew Khaled’s friends,
哈利德的朋友我都认识
but I don’t believe I’ve met you before.
但我觉得没见过你
We haven’t met, because I certainly would remember.
确实没见过, 不然我会想起来的
Renquist, Harry Renquist.
伦奎斯特, 哈利·伦奎斯特
Juno Skinner.
朱诺·斯金娜
Juno Skinner.
朱诺·斯金娜
Come on!
快!
Juno Skinner, arts and antiquities dealer…
“朱诺·斯金娜, 艺术及文物经销商…”
specializing in ancient Persia. ”
精通古代波斯文物”
This is Persian, if I’m not mistaken.
如果没弄错的话, 这是波斯的
Very good. Sixth century BC, to be exact.
真厉害. 确切的说, 公元前六世纪的
Do you like the period? I adore it.
你喜欢那个时期吗? 是很崇拜
We got a problem. Guards are going ape shit down there.
有麻烦. 外边的警卫开始狂乱了
Acquired most of these pieces for Jamal.
大部分是为贾迈尔买♥♥的
Do you tango?
来支探戈?
Tango?
探戈?
Harty, you do not have time to tango, buddy.
哈利, 没时间跳探戈, 老兄
You copy?
听到吗?
Don’t be stopping to smell the roses now. You hear me?
别在那儿闻花香. 你听到了吗?
You gotta get out of there.
赶快离开
Yes! Files are unlocked!
耶! 文件破解了!
Fast Faisil strikes again. I’m in. I’m down, baby.
快手法西尔再次成功. 宝贝, 我无往不胜
I got my hand up her dress, and I am going for the gold…
我手放在她裙子上, 直取金…
Just copy the goddam files, okay?
你只管拷贝它♥妈♥的♥文件, 好不好?
Wow. And I thought this was just gonna be…
哇. 我还以为这又是一场…
another bunch of boring bankers and oil billionaires.
一帮无聊的银行家和石油富翁的聚会
Seconds count. Ditch the bitch.
数秒. 甩掉那婊♥子♥
Unfortunately, I have to leave.
真遗撼, 我要走了
I have a plane to catch.
我要赶飞机
Well, call me sometime.
那么, 有空找我
My offices are in Rome.
我办公室在罗马
I would like that.
我很乐意
Son of a bitch is with her two minutes,
婊♥子♥, 只是和他呆了两分钟,
and she’s ready to bear his children.
她就准备为他生孩子
Twinkle toes, what’s your exit strategy?
舞圣, 你怎么离开?
I’m going to walk right out of the front gate.
我光明正大走正门
Ballsy. Stupid, but ballsy.
有种. 有点蠢, 但有种
Sir, may I see your invitation, please?
先生, 能看一下邀请函吗?
Sure. Here is my invitation.
可以. 这就是我的邀请函
Shit. Here we go.
糟. 快走
Slight change in plans.
计划有点小改变
Stay!
停!
We’re en route to the lower rendezvous point.
我们去下一个接头点
Repeat, back up rendezvous point!
重复, 后备接应点!
Watch it! It’s called ice, and it’s slick.
小心! 这是在冰上, 肯定滑嘛
Harry, do you copy? Whoa! I got it.
哈利, 收到吗? 哇! 我能行
Shit!
糟!
Whoops!
欧!
Oh, my God!
哦, 天!
Whoa! I got it! I got it! I got it!
哇! 控制住了! 控制住了! 控制住了!
There he is! Shit!
他来了! 操!
Hi, guys.
嗨, 伙计
That worked good. Right out the old front gate.
干得太棒了. 就走正门出来
Can you lean back a second?
能否靠后一下?
Let’s go. We can still make our flight.
走. 还能赶得上飞机
All right, that’s it for Mr. Renquist. Okay, go.
好了, 这是伦奎斯特先生的. 好, 放好了
We got Harry Tasker billfold,
给你哈利·塔斯克的钱包
Harry Tasker passport, ticket stub.
哈利·塔斯克的护照, 票根
Hotel bill, Tasker. I got two postcards here from Geneva.
旅馆账单, 塔斯克. 两张日内瓦的明信片
Got some house keys right there…
房♥门钥匙…
and I’ve got a souvenir Swiss snowing village.
还有一件瑞士冰雪村庄的纪念品
What’s that for? It’s for Dana, stupe.
给谁的? 给黛娜, 笨蛋
Bring your kid home a gift, the dad thing.
回家给孩子一份礼物, 老爸必做
Nice touch.
很感动
Pick me up tomorrow at 8:00. Will do.
明早8点接我 会的
The debriefing is at 1000.
简报会定在10点
See you at 8:00. Bye. Hey, Harry.
8点见 嘿, 哈利
Did you forget something?
你还忘了什么?
What a team.
真是好队友
Sleep fast, buddy.
好睡, 老兄
Hi, honey. How was your flight?
嗨, 亲爱的. 旅途怎么样?
It was fine. Good.
很好. 那就好
Brought you a little gift from Switzerland. Snowy village.
从瑞士给你带了份小礼物. 冰雪村庄
Wow. Thanks, Dad.
哇. 谢谢, 老爸
I’ve never had one of these. You’re welcome.
还没有过这样的. 不客气
You’re late for school. You better get going.
要迟到了. 快去
Gizmo. 好的 Don’t forget to feed Gizmo. Okay.
别忘了喂
It’s pretty lame.
真逊
I’m late. Yeah, me too.
我要迟到了 我也是
How’d it go at the convention?
会开得怎样?
Make all the other salesmen jealous?
让别的销♥售♥员都忌妒了吧?
It was fantastic. You wouldn’t believe it.
太美妙了. 说了你都不会信
You should have been there. We were the big hit of the show.
你真该在场. 我们是展会上最红的
With that new model ordering system,
我们带去了新的订购系统,
the 680 I told you about…
型号♥680, 告诉过你的…
I can write up an order and immediately…
可以当场记录和订货…
as soon as the customer’s name comes up,
只要顾客的名字打出来,
you see what his credit line is…
你就可以看到他的信用是怎样的…
what he has ordered in the past, what discount he has gotten.
他过去订过什么货, 得到的折扣是多少
Every little detail. Sounds great.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!