Hark, ye.
Darby麦格劳!
Darby McGraw!
Darby麦格劳!
Darby McGraw!
我告诉你,就是他。我听弗林特喊达比不下一百次了。
That’s him, I tell you. I’ve heard Flint calling Darby a hundred times.
把朗姆酒拿来!
Fetch aft the rum!
-这是他光明磊落的遗言。-这样就解决了。我完成了。
– Them was his last words aboveboard. – That fixes it. I’m done.
我在哪儿能听到那个声音?
Where might I hear that voice afore?
除了我们这岛上没人知道这些词。弗林特的精神。
Nobody but us on this island knows them words. That’s Flint’s spirit.
只有血肉之躯才会说话。
Nothing but flesh and blood can talk.
活着的时候我从来不怕弗林特,死了的时候我也不怕他。
I was never afeard of Flint alive, and I ain’t scared to face him dead.
来吧,如果你要来的话。
Come on, if you’re coming.
就在那,伙计们,就在那块空地上。
There it be, mates, right in the clearing there.
在这,兄弟们,都来。
At it, mates. All together.
-什么都没有。——没有,吉姆。
– Why, there’s nothing there at all. – Nothing, Jim.
我们一直out-sailed。
We’ve been out-sailed.
在这里,吉姆。拿着这个,等着找麻烦。
Here, Jim. Take that and stand by for trouble.
两个金币。
Two guineas.
那是你的70万英镑,是吗?
That’s your 700,000 pounds, is it?
不如你们再深入调查一下,伙计们。也许你会找到萝卜和大头菜。
Why don’t you dig a little deeper, lads. Maybe you’ll find radishes and turnips.
只有一个老瘸子和一个男孩。让我们解决它。
It’s only an old cripple and a boy. Let’s settle it.
让他们去吧。
Let them have it.
这样就能把他们永远关起来了,格雷。
That’ll hold them for good and all, Gray.
利弗西医生,你从哪里来?
Dr. Livesey, where did you come from?
-你是怎么…?-我们觉得我们会有用的,吉姆
– How did you happen–? – We thought we’d be useful, Jim.
听着,先生,根本就没有宝藏。
Look, sir, there’s no treasure at all.
我们大老远跑来,所有人都白白被杀了。
We’ve come all this way and everybody’s been killed for nothing.
说实话,先生,我不明白。
Upon my word, sir, I don’t understand it.
好吧,别试了,吉姆。我们到本·葛恩的山洞去。
Well, don’t try, Jim. We’ll go up to Ben Gunn’s cave.
也许老本的胡子上还有别的花样。
Maybe old Ben’s got another trick in his beard.
胡子?洞穴吗?我发誓,先生。
Beard? Cave? Upon my word, sir.
谢谢你,医生,可刮了一场大风。
Thank ye kindly, doctor, and quite a squall it were.
的权力。那个声音。
By the powers. That voice.
-就是你,本·葛恩。-你好,西尔弗先生?
– So it be you, Ben Gunn. – How do you do, Mr. Silver?
“很好,谢谢你,”你说。
“Pretty well, I thank you,” says you.
本,本。就像你对我做的那样。
Ben, Ben. To think as you’ve done me.
格雷,和吉姆一起带路。走吧,Silver。
Gray, lead the way with Jim. March, Silver.
你会发现每个人都是如何对待你的。
You’ll find as how you’ve been done by everybody.
-好了,你的行动够了吗,小伙子?-不,谢谢。
– Well, have you had enough action, me lad? – No, thank you.
继续,继续。
Keep going, keep going.
为什么,上帝保佑我….但是————是什么?
Why, bless my soul…. But– What’s–?
我发誓,这一切是怎么到这儿来的?
Upon my soul, how did it all get here?
“都是我亲手找到并带到这儿来的,”我说。
All found and carried up here with my own hands, says I.
“很周到,”你说?
“Very thoughtful,” says you?
“从现在起,你可以吃奶酪了,”我说。
And you can be full of cheese from now on, says I.
“是的,”你说?
“Yes,” says you?
是的,我说。
Yes, says I.
都在这儿吗,本·葛恩?
Be it all here, Ben Gunn?
你不会有事瞒着我们吧,是吧?
You don’t be holding out any on us, now, be you?
西尔弗先生,我说。
Mr. Silver, says I.
——银。-是,是,长官
– Silver. – Aye, aye, sir.
队长,我要回去报到了。
Well, captain, I reports back to duty.
我和吉姆对他们耍了个厉害的花招。
Me and Jim played a powerful trick on them.
现在我们都有了宝藏,为什么,我们都是一个幸福的大家庭。
Now that we all have the treasure, why, we’re all one big, happy family.
我们得到了宝藏。我们。
We’ve got the treasure. We.
你要回英国接受叛变和谋杀的审判,伙计。
You’re going back to stand trial in England for mutiny and murder, my man.
看,吉姆。里面是火红的红宝石。
Look, Jim. Rubies with fire in them.
这些措施相当严厉。
Them’s pretty harsh measures.
队长,这药太厉害了,就因为你有点违规。
Pretty strong medicine, captain, for just a little infraction of the rules.
没有那么严厉或强烈… …我希望在刑场看到你被绞死。
Not nearly so harsh or strong… … as the rope I hope to see you hanging from at Execution Dock.
你被捕了,小银。
You’re under arrest, Silver.
——伊斯帕尼奥拉岛喂! !——喂!喂! !
– Hispaniola ahoy! – Ahoy! Ahoy!
不要离开我!不要离开我,我会接受审判的!
Don’t leave me! Don’t leave me, I’ll stand trial!
我们会挨饿。我们会饿死!
We’ll starve. We’ll starve!
我的朋友们,你们已经有机会了。
You had your chance, my friends.
我们会在牙买♥♥加招募新队员。
We’ll pick up a new crew at Jamaica.
护卫舰回复我们的信♥号♥♥了吗?
Did the frigate answer our signal?
她说:“上船吧,汉普顿在指挥。”
She says, “Come aboard, Hampton commanding.”
好。本·葛恩,保持警惕。
Good. Ben Gunn, stay alert, now.
我们不希望有陌生的船靠岸。——啊,先生。
– We want no strange craft alongside. – Aye, sir.
一艘英国♥军♥舰。
A British ship of the line.
明天我们可能有幸见到西尔弗… …挂在帆桁上。
And tomorrow we may have the pleasure of seeing Silver… …hanging to a yardarm.
喂,吉姆,你是来带老约翰上楼歇一会儿的吗?
Well, Jim, do you come to take old John aloft for a breather?
不。我却给你拿来了这个。
No. I fetched you this instead.
谢谢你,伙计,但我不太喜欢烈酒。
Thank ye, matey, but I ain’t much for spirits.
我觉得你可能想先喝多一点。
Well, I thought you might like to start and drink a lot of it.
——为什么?-大家都不喜欢吗?
– Why? – Well, doesn’t everybody?
我是说,在他们被绞死之前?
I mean, before they’re hanged?
挂,朋友?
Hanged, matey?
他们去了躺在这里的一艘护卫舰。
They went over to a frigate that’s lying here.
他们不会等我们到英国的。
They’re not gonna wait till we get to England.
舰长说我们明天可以举♥行♥海军审判… …乡绅说我们能看到你吊在帆桁上。
Captain says we can hold a naval trial tomorrow… … and the squire says we can see you swinging from a yardarm.
那不只是喘息,对吧,吉姆?
That ain’t just exactly a breather, be it, Jim?
我很抱歉。真的,我是。
I’m sorry. Truly, I am.
你说他们都过去了?
You say they all went over?
没有,他们让本·葛恩值班。
No, they left Ben Gunn on watch.
哦,吉姆……我猜你得站在甲板上看我荡秋千。
Well, Jim… …I guess you’ll have to stand on deck and watch me swing.
一想到这事我就受不了。对你,对任何人。
I can’t bear the thought of it. Of you, of anybody.
我们不会去想这些的,吉姆。你只是死了,仅此而已。
Oh, we won’t think about that, Jim. You just dies, and that’s that.
但很多时候,并没有人们想的那么快,吉姆。
Quite often, though, not as quick as people think, Jim.
——为什么不呢?——好吧……可以说,你接了我的案子。
– Why not? – Well… …you take my case, as it were.
现在,我就在那里,在那个帆桁上。
Now, there I’ll be, way out on that yardarm.
在外面被绳子套着脖子。
Way out there with a rope around my neck.
然后他们就下令跳下去。
And then they gives the orders to jump.
当一般人跳到绳子的尽头… …把他的头扭来扭去,就像这样。
And when the average man jumps and reaches the end of that rope… …snaps his head around, way around like that.
这就是普通人。但当然,对我来说,情况有点不同。
That’s the average man. But of course, with me, it’s a little bit different.
我只有一条腿,你看,我会有点失去平衡。
With my one leg, you see, I’d be kind of off-balance.
如果他们的套索不对… …就在那里,为什么,我可能只是… …慢慢地扼死和窒息… …这样我就不会吞下自己的舌头。
And if they didn’t get that noose just right… … right there, why, I’d probably just… …slowly strangle and choke… …just so I didn’t swallow my tongue.
但这很少发生,吉姆,吞下舌头。
But that very rarely happens, Jim, swallowing the tongue.
停,停!
Stop, stop!
走吧。我不知道你怎么对付本·葛恩……-…但至少你从这里自♥由♥了。-哦,那是我朋友。
There. I don’t know how you’ll get by Ben Gunn… – …but you’re free from here, at least. – Oh, that’s my matey.
如果有一天我能帮到你,我——我会去….有什么事吗?
If ever the day comes that I can help you, why, I– I’m going to…. What’s the matter?
我猜你得扶我起来,伙计。
I guess you’ll have to help me up, matey.
这是我的风湿病。这地方很潮湿。
It’s my rheumatism. This place is damp in here.
不,不,不。我胳臂下面怕痒。
No, no, no. I’m ticklish under my arm.
谢谢,伙计,谢谢。本冈恩在哪里?
Thank ye, matey, thank ye. Where’s Ben Gunn?
坐在后桅边站岗。
Sitting up by the mizzenmast on guard.
你到船尾去,给我拿把手♥枪♥。
You run aft and get me a pistol.
-不,不会有流血的。-不,不适合本·葛恩。
– No, there’ll be no blood spilled in this. – Oh, no, not for Ben Gunn.
我可以和本谈谈,他和我是老船友。
Why, I can talk with Ben, he and me are old shipmates.
只是为了在岸上保护自己。牙买♥♥加是个荒野之地。
Just for protection on shore, you know. It’s a wild place, Jamaica.
好吧。
All right.
但我告诉过你,你不能。
But I told you, you mustn’t.
那不是很可怕吗?
Now, ain’t that terrible?
他被留下来看守一艘船,在那里他醉得不省人事。
He’s left to guard a ship, and there he lays in a drunken stupor.
但是他头上有一个大得可怕的肿块。
But he has a awful large bump on his head.
他一定是在摔下来的时候弄到的… …用头撞在甲板上。
Well, he must have got that when he fell off of there… …and hit the deck with his head.
那不是太糟糕了吗?
Ain’t that too bad.
嗯,朋友……老高个约翰会告诉你什么,他不知道该怎么说。
Well, matey…. What old Long John’s got to tell you, he don’t know how to say it.
我不是说你会原谅我做过的所有坏事… …但只是为了我们曾经是好朋友。
I don’t mean that you’ll be forgiving me all the bad things that I’ve done… …but just for the mateys that we might have been.
你不会再当海盗了,对吧?你不会偷?
You won’t be a pirate anymore, will you? You won’t steal?
不,先生,从现在开始… …我的人生是正直的,诚实的,我发誓。
No, sir. From now on… …my course is going to be a straight, honest one, so help me.
哎呀,真该死,我——
Why, shiver my timbers, I–
我很高兴你这么做了,伙计。
Well, now, I’m glad that happened, matey.
这正是我想告诉你的,但我不知道怎么说。
That’s just what I was trying to tell you, and I didn’t know how.
我穿过舱壁,进入宝藏所在… …只拿走了一袋金子。
I cut through the bulkhead, into where the treasure was… …and took off just one sack of gold.
但你答应过不会的。
But you promised you wouldn’t.
我答应你之前就拿了。
Well, I took that before I promised.
但现在我的良心已经摆脱了… …上帝知道我的良心再也受不了了,伙计。
But it’s off my conscience now… … and the Lord knows my conscience won’t stand any more, matey.
——好吧,拿着。你可能需要它。不,不,不,谢谢
– Well, here. You may need it. – No, no, no, thanks.
但你得买♥♥食物。
But you have to buy food.
不,没关系,吉姆。我会过得很好。