I’m gonna run her high and dry on the beach… … where nobody will be able to find her excepting honest people.
这符合你的好奇心吗,汉兹先生?
Now, does that suit your curiosity, Mr. Hands?
为什么,霍金斯船长,在我目前不幸的情况下… …一个李子。
Why, Captain Hawkins, under my present unfortunate circumstances… …to a plum.
是的,她现在就去。
Aye, she’s headed right now.
对了,队长。
Right, captain.
现在系上舵轮,上前把三角帆拉紧。
Now lash the wheel and come forward for a close haul on the jib.
正确的。
Right.
这是一次令人厌烦的航行。
It’s been a tiresome voyage.
为什么,你可以站着。
Why, you can stand.
我也会走路。
And I can walk too.
也许你需要休息一下,霍金斯船长。
Perhaps you’ll be needing a little rest, Captain Hawkins.
湿火♥药♥,霍金斯船长。
Wet powder, Captain Hawkins.
再动一步,汉兹先生,我就打爆你的头。
One more step, Mr. Hands, and I’ll blow your brains out.
死人不咬人,你知道的。
Dead men don’t bite, you know.
我想你和我得签署一些协议,吉姆。
I reckon you and me will have to sign articles, Jim.
要不是你摔了一跤,我早就抓到你了。
I’d have had you but for that lurch there.
我运气不太好,不是我。
I don’t have much luck, not I.
看来我得——
It looks like I’ll have to–
Livesey医生。
Dr. Livesey.
Livesey医生。
Dr. Livesey.
八。
Pieces of eight.
这不是吉姆·霍金斯吗。
Well, if it ain’t Jim Hawkins.
很友好的拜访,是吧?
Dropped in sort of friendly-like, huh?
你把我的朋友们怎么了?你杀了他们吗?
What have you done with my friends? Have you killed them?
哦,不。到处都是血,吉姆。我们签了个条约,吉姆。
Oh, no. Blood spilling’s all over, Jim. We signed a treaty, Jim.
条约吗?什么样的条约?
Treaty? What kind of a treaty?
我们让他们自♥由♥离开这里以换取他们一半的粮食。
Well, we give them their freedom out of here in return for half of their provisions.
但是他们去了哪里?
But where did they go?
哦,他们只是走散了。
Oh, they just wandered away.
但是如果你想去找的话,那就省省时间吧,吉姆… …因为他们不想跟你扯上任何关系。
But if you’re of mind to hunting them up, why, you just save your time, Jim… …because they don’t want to have nothing to do with you.
——你在撒谎。——不,吉姆。
– You’re lying. – No, Jim.
为什么,乡绅当着我的面说你是个逃兵… …医生医生说你很害怕
Why, the squire told me right to my face that you was a deserter… …and the doctor– Oh, the doctor said that you was scared.
但他们不能这么想。他们不会的,在那之后当然,我一直想让你加入我们,拿回你的那份。
But they couldn’t think that. They wouldn’t, not after– Naturally, I’ve always wanted you to join up with us and take your share.
-现在看来你不得不这么做了。-好吧,假设我说不。
– Now it looks like you’ll have to. – Well, supposing I said no.
好吧,即使你得到了宝藏… …你的船丢了,你的人也丢了,你的生意也毁了。
Well, even if you do get the treasure… … your ship’s lost, your men lost, your whole business gone to wreck.
-如果你想知道是谁干的,就是我-你,吉姆
– If you want to know who did it, it was I. – You, Jim?
那晚我在苹果桶里听到了你的声音。
I was in the apple barrel that night and heard you.
我割断了船的缆绳,杀死了船上的两个人… …我把她带到你们再也见不到她的地方,你们都见不到。
I cut the ship’s hawser and killed those two aboard her… … and I took her where you’ll never see her again, none of you.
你想杀我就杀吧,但笑的是我,我会笑死你们的。
Kill me if you want, but the laugh’s on my side, and I’ll die laughing at the lot of you.
我相信你会的,伙计。
I believe you would, matey.
他伪造了比利·彭斯的地图。我们第一次也是最后一次被他犯规了。
He faked the map from Billy Bones. First and last we’ve been fouled by him.
停住!
Avast there!
你是这里的队长吗,摩根?
Be you captain here, Morgan?
——汤姆是对的。-我是队长… …我说的是对的。
– Tom’s right. – I’m the captain… …I say what’s right.
要是你欺侮我,我就死定了,约翰——你想跟我摊牌吗?
I’ll be hanged if I’ll be hazed by you, John– You want to have it out with me?
这好多了,乔治·墨利。
That’s better, George Merry.
这孩子比你们所有人都更有斗志。
Why, this boy’s got more fight in him than the whole of you.
我喜欢这个男孩… …如果你懂乔治国王的英语… …你最好别碰他。
I like this boy… … and if you understand King George’s English… …you better not lay a hand on him.
你把这次航行搞得一团糟。你敢说不,真是个大胆的人。
Well, you makes a hash of this cruise. You’re a bold man to say no to that.
其次,还有那个男孩。他赚了不少钱。
And second, there’s that boy. He’s earned a proper killing.
第三,你不让我们攻击他们,而他们正在行军。
In the third place, you wouldn’t let us attack them, and they on the march.
第四,你白白放走了敌人。
And fourth, you let the enemy out of this trap for nothing.
哦,我们得到了要塞和火♥药♥… …但我们没拿到地图,对吧?
Oh, we get the stores and the powder… …but we didn’t get the map, did we?
我想知道除了地图,我们还想要什么。
And what do we want here except for the map, I’d like to know.
安静,乔治!
Quiet, by George!
-真的,就是它了。——“J.F.”
– By thunder, it’s it. – “J.F.”
弗林特的首字母,下面有个记号♥,还有个丁香结。
Flint’s initials, with a score below and a clove hitch.
好样的老银!高个约翰真棒!
Good old Silver! Long John forever!
——啊,银!-为小银欢呼。
– Aye, Silver! – Hurrah for Silver.
-你从哪儿弄来的地图?-利弗西医生送的,伙计。
– Where’d you get the map? – From Dr. Livesey, matey.
除非你杀了他们,否则你不可能得到它。
You couldn’t have gotten it unless you killed them.
不。这是交易的一部分,伙计。
No. That’s part of the bargain, matey.
他们得到自♥由♥,我们得到宝藏。
They gets their freedom and we gets the treasure.
你愿意和我一起呼吸点新鲜空气吗,伙计?
Will you join me in a bit of fresh air, matey?
这里太蠢了,我都不能正常呼吸了。
There’s so much stupidity in here that I can’t breathe properly.
来吧。
Come on.
看来一切都结束了,现在你有地图了。
Guess that ends everything, now that you’ve got the map.
不,伙计,你还有机会分一杯羹。
No, matey, you’ve still got a chance for a share.
不,谢谢你… …但我想让你知道我很感激你为我辩护
No, I thank you… …but I want you to know I’m grateful for you defending me.
现在我最好去找我的朋友们。再见。
Now I best go and hunt up my friends. Goodbye.
给,你最好在这儿待一会儿。
Here, you better stay here for a spell.
也许乡绅和医生对你的看法有点改变了。
Maybe the squire and the doctor have had a little change of heart about you.
是的,但是我可能需要你做人♥质♥。来,坐下。
Well, yes, but– Well, I might need you for a hostage. Come on, sit down.
人♥质♥吗?你要人♥质♥做什么?
Hostage? What do you need a hostage for?
你说你们已经签了协议。
You said you’d made a treaty.
条约只有在你找到机会打破之前才有用,伙计。
Well, treaties are only good until you find a chance to break them, matey.
这可不太光荣。
That isn’t very honorable.
是聪明的,吉姆。
It’s smart, Jim.
你知道光荣为我做了什么吗?
You see what being honorable done for me?
-我得给他们看地图,不是吗?-那你为什么要瞒着他们?
– I had to show them the map, didn’t I? – Well, why were you keeping it from them?
他们太多了,不能和他们一起分享宝藏。
There’s too many of them to share the treasure with.
我只是在想办法摆脱一半的孩子。
I just trying to figure a way to get rid of about half of them.
-哦,我明白了。更多的谋杀。-不,不是谋杀。
– Oh, I see. More murders. – Oh, no, not murder.
战术。
Tactics.
我记得有一次在秘鲁乘坐过一艘奖品船… …他们太多了,不能和… …分享这些宝藏所以弗林特和我,我们等到所有人都睡着了——
I recall taking a prize ship off of Peru once… … and there was too many of them to share the treasure with… …so Flint and me, we waits till all hands are asleep–
我不想听这件事。
I don’t wish to hear about it.
好的,吉姆。
All right, Jim.
你对他们做了什么?
Well, what did you do with them?
弗林特,他有个小锤子,所以我们去各个铺位… …我们坐到他们后面,然后我们算了。我不想听这件事。
Flint, he has a little hammer, so we go around to all the bunks… … and we get in back of the men and then we– Never mind. I don’t wish to hear about it.
哦,好吧。它不重要。
Oh, all right. It ain’t important.
我们只处理了13个人。
We only disposed of 13 men.
碉堡,喂。
Blockhouse, ahoy.
怎么了,小银?你看到吉姆·霍金斯了吗?
What about it, Silver? Have you seen anything of Jim Hawkins?
-为什么-我来了,利弗西医生
– Why– – Here I am, Dr. Livesey.
谢天谢地,你平安无事。让我和他谈谈。
Thank heaven you’re safe. Let me talk with him.
-不,是有权势的。他们要搞恶作剧。——请。
– No, by the powers. They’ll pull a trick. – Please.
我最后再告诉你一次,乔治·墨利,你把他的胳膊放下。
I’ll be telling you for the last time, George Merry, you drop his arm.
吉姆,你能向我保证你不会泄露你的电报吗?
You give me your word of honor that you won’t slip your cable, Jim?
——我做的。-那好吧。
– I do. – Well, all right, then.
我们要下去跟这位好医生讲个故事。
We’ll go down and have a yarn with the good doctor.
Livesey医生。你们都去哪儿了?你为什么要放弃他们?
Dr. Livesey. Where did you all go? Why did you give up to them?
我现在只能告诉你,我们都很安全。
All I can tell you now is that we’re safe and sound.
你去哪儿了,孩子?我们到处都找遍了。
But where did you go, lad? We searched everywhere.
那你不认为我抛弃了你,先生,我害怕了?
Then you didn’t think I deserted you, sir, and that I was scared?
别想了,孩子。
Not a thought of it, lad.
你说他们说我很害怕,他们不想要我。
You said that they said I was scared, that they didn’t want me.
好吧,伙计,我以为那样你会更容易加入我们。
Well, matey, I thought it would be easier for you to join up that way.
-我没有加入他们,先生,真的,我没有-你去哪儿了,吉姆?——什么?
– Oh, I didn’t join, sir. Truly, I didn’t. – But where did you go, Jim? What–?
我像斯莫列特船长所要求的那样跑开砍船上的缆。
I ran away to cut the ship’s hawser, like Captain Smollett wanted.
我把船靠在北汊,长官。
I have her beached at North Inlet now, sir.
北入口,是吗?
North Inlet, eh?
把她浮起来,带她离开这里。不要管我。
Float her and get her away from here. Don’t mind about me.
你敢动一下,小银,我就开枪。快,现在。快速,吉姆。
One budge of your hand, Silver, and I fire. Quick, now. Quick, Jim.
甩过墙跑过去。
Whip over the wall and run for it.
“哦,不,先生,我说过了——你对这些坏蛋说什么呢?”快,去找掩护。
Oh, no, sir, I passed my word– What’s your word to these scoundrels? Quick, head for cover.
长官,这是我的誓言,不管是对谁。我不能打破它。
Sir, it was my word of honor, no matter whom it’s to. I can’t break it.
一个正直的小伙子。我就指望着这一点,先生。
A lad of honor. I counted on that, sir.
吉姆,没有你我们不会离开这个岛的,我保证。
Jim, we won’t leave this island without you, my word on that.
-你现在要去找宝藏了,嗯?-我们要去的地方。
– You’re going for the treasure now, eh? – There where we be going.
当你找到它的时候,做好狂风暴雨的准备。
When you find it, prepare for squalls.
如果吉姆·霍金斯也被刮伤… …你两眼之间会有一颗没人愿意移除的球。
And if Jim Hawkins here is so much as scratched… … there’ll be a ball between your eyes that nobody will bother to remove.
暴风,嗯,朋友?
Squalls, eh, matey?
我偏离了航向,坐在了水龙卷上吗?
Am I off my course and sitting on a waterspout?
我几乎赌。
I’d almost wager.
东南东…-…两个点。-我想是的。
East-southeast… – …two points east. – I thought so.
正如图表所示。
Just as the chart says.
为什么,那是弗林特杀死的六个勇敢的小伙子中的一个… …把他们的尸骨和宝藏放在一条直线上。
Why, that’s one of the six brave lads that Flint killed… … and laid their bones right in a line with the treasure.
前面还有五个人挡在我们和杜布隆之间。
There’s five more of them ahead between us and the doubloons.
前进。
Forward.
Darby麦格劳!Darby麦格劳!
Darby McGraw! Darby McGraw!
听,你们。