Well, we’ve given him plenty of potato peelings.
这对尼哥底母可不行。他习惯了跟踪奴隶船。
That won’t do for old Nicodemus. He’s used to following slave ships.
上帝保佑这海洋充满了死亡但它治愈了你的肺…-…是不是,高个约翰?——肺、友好的吗?
Bless me, the ocean’s full of death. But it’s cured your lungs… – …hasn’t it, Long John? – Lungs, matey?
是的,你很久没有咳嗽了。
Yes, you’ve not coughed in a long time.
是的。
Yeah.
它们现在好多了,更整洁了。
They’re much better, more shipshape now.
这次航行结束后你打算做什么?
What are you gonna do after this voyage?
哦,我想我会回到那个小旧屋顶上去的。
Oh, I’ll go back to that little old roof, I reckon.
嗯,你愿意来和我一起住吗?
Well, would you like to come and live with me?
-和你一起,伙计?——是的。
– With you, matey? – Yes.
你看,我会有更多的钱。我的意思是… …只有妈妈和我。
You see, I’ll have a lot more money. And, well, I mean… …there’s only Mother and me.
我们有一间可以看到海景的漂亮房♥间… …海洋空气从三面进入。
And we’ve a nice room with a sea view… … and sea air coming in from three sides.
你可以永远不,不,伙计。
And you could always be– No, no, matey.
我不能。
I couldn’t.
我只是…好吧,无论如何,你可以来看我们。
I just…. Well, anyhow, you can come and visit us.
-我们永远是朋友,不是吗?-当然,我们会的。
– We’ll always be mates, won’t we? – Certain, we will.
-当然,我们会的。-不,伙计,不要对着风吐口水。
– Certain, we will. – No, matey, never spit to windward.
你的情绪会慢慢消退的。总是往下风处吐痰。
It’ll ebb back on you. Always spit to the leeward.
它像海鸥一样航行。
It sails like a gull.
这是正确的,友好的。
That’s right, matey.
看,埃罗先生又喝醉了。
Look, Mr. Arrow’s drunk again.
船长有酒的钥匙,吉姆。
The captain’s got the key to the grog, Jim.
-你从哪儿弄来的?——就晕船。
– Where’d you get it? – Just seasick.
——生病?你喝醉了。-怎么了,先生,我还没喝酒——你喝醉了。如果再发生,你就被关进禁闭室。
– Sick? You’re drunk. – Why, sir, I haven’t had a drink– You’re drunk. If it occurs again, you’ll lie in the brig.
-你哪来的朗姆酒?-怎么了,先生,我还没喝酒呢。
– Where’d you get the rum? – Why, sir, I haven’t had a drink.
在我打你之前,你给我下去。
You get below before I cane you.
在这里,你们两个。
Here, you two.
小银,你在这便便里干什么?
Silver, what are you doing here in the poop?
-水手长,拿着这个轮子。——啊,啊。
– Boatswain, take this wheel. – Aye, aye.
船长,看在这孩子的份上,埃罗先生说——跟埃罗先生一起发火。你在属于你的地方前进。
Captain, for the lad’s sake, Mr. Arrow says– To blazes with Mr. Arrow. You get forward, where you belong.
是,是,长官。
Aye, aye, sir. Aye, sir.
早上好,埃罗先生。
Good morning, Mr. Arrow, sir.
今天早上喝杯茶怎么样?
How’s for a cup of tea this morning?
埃罗先生,你真是个茶迷。
A powerful lover of tea you are, Mr. Arrow.
不过我希望是我给您端上最后一杯酒,先生。
Yet I hopes I’m the one that serves you your last cup, sir.
——好吗?-他不在船尾,先生。
– Well? – He ain’t nowhere aft, sir.
他不在船首楼。
He ain’t in the forecastle.
可怜的先生箭头。
Poor Mr. Arrow.
先生,他昨天晚上还到我的厨房♥里来呼吸点新鲜空气呢。
And he stopped by me galley only last night, sir, for a breath of fresh air.
-你说还醉着呢?-他的弱点还在,先生。
– Still drunk, you say? – His weakness was still upon him, sir.
尼哥底母已经不在我们这里了。
Old Nicodemus isn’t with us anymore.
箭一定是掉到海里了。
Arrow must have lurched overboard.
-就这么定了。-对不起,先生。
– That settles it. – I’m sorry, sir.
这样你就人手不足了,船长。
This will leave you short-handed, captain.
我会把它记进航海日志的。就这样。
I’ll have it entered in the log. That’s all, men.
那么我为什么要加入呢?加入什么?
So why should I join? Join up with what?
-可是,亨利,你看-你个小矮子
– But, Henry, lookie– – Astern of me, you little runt.
我不喜欢你,也不喜欢那些上了这艘船的你这种人。
I don’t like you and others of your kind who’ve come aboard this ship.
威廉……亨利在船上似乎不太开心。
William… …Henry doesn’t seem happy aboard this ship.
你不会倒下的,亨利。
You won’t fall, Henry.
我就在你下面。
I be right here below you.
噢,看。那是另一条鲨鱼吗?
Oh, look. Is that another shark?
哦,不。这是一个海豚。那是一个水手的朋友。
Oh, no. That’s a porpoise. That’s a seaman’s friend.
看,有一大群。
Look, there’s a whole school of them.
-它们不会吃人?-不,伙计。
– They wouldn’t eat anybody? – Oh, no, matey.
海豚离开船头是个好兆头。他们说这是一次成功的航行。
Porpoises off the bow is a good sign. A successful voyage, they say.
为什么,他们从港口直接出来,护送你直接进港。
Why, they comes right out from port and escorts you right in.
我想除了海豚和乡绅之外,没人知道我们要去哪里… …我打赌。
I guess nobody knows where we’re heading to but the porpoises and the squire… …I’ll wager.
奥勃良,你跟他在高处。它怎么发生的?
O’Brien, you were aloft with him. How’d it happen?
我不知道,长官,我有点哽咽,长官。
I don’t know, sir. A bit choked up I be, sir.
亨利是我的朋友。他昏倒了,就像一落千丈。
Henry was my friend. He swooned, like, and fell like a plummet.
可怜的亨利。至少他永远不会知道是什么袭击了他。
Poor Henry. Leastwise he’ll never know what struck him.
我对此表示感谢。
I’m thankful for that.
——水手长。——啊,先生。
– Boatswain. – Aye, sir.
-准备下葬。-准备下葬。
– Prepare this body for burial. – Prepare the body for burial.
陆地!陆地!
Land ho! Land ho!
在哪?
Where away?
等等。
Here, here, here.
利弗西,这是大不敬,但是,该死的,来吧,先生。
Livesey, it’s irreverent, but, damn me, come, sir.
灰色。
Gray.
——在哪里?-就在那儿,就在云层下面!
– Where? – There it be, right under the cloud bank!
-她来了。——在哪里?
– There she be. – Where?
看,就在那里,在那片云下面。
Look, right there, underneath that cloud there.
保佑我的灵魂。
Bless my soul.
祝福每个人的灵魂,伙计。
Bless everybody’s soul, matey.
这是它!天哪,利弗西,如果不是这样的话!
It’s it! Gadzooks, Livesey, if it isn’t it!
那地点似乎在山的一边。
The spot seems on the side of a hill.
烂掉了。
Rotten to the core.
吉姆,快到苹果桶那儿去给我们拿些好苹果来。
Jim, run out to the apple barrel and fetch us some good ones.
这是我的荣幸,先生。
My pleasure, sir.
明天,Livesey,明天。我们将在黎明着陆… …日落前我们就能拿到金币。
Tomorrow, Livesey, tomorrow. We’ll land at dawn… …and we’ll have the doubloons by sundown.
迪克,你加入真是聪明。
You’re as smart as paint to join up, Dick.
是啊,迪克一听到有宝藏就听了。
Aye, Dick listened the minute he heard there was treasure.
现在你来了,还不知道它埋在哪吗?
Don’t you know the exact spot it’s buried, now you’re here?
弗林特做到了这一点。
Flint saw to that.
他在我们抛锚的地方下了船。
He left his ship in the same place as we’re anchored.
他带着宝藏和六个勇敢的小伙子上岸了。
He took the treasure and six brave lads and went ashore.
当他回来的时候,他一个人回来了。
And when he came back, he came back alone.
“死人不咬人,也不讲故事,”他说。
“Dead men don’t bite nor tell no tales,” says he.
-我同意你的观点。-其他人呢?
– Well, I’m with you. – How about the others?
你是说格雷和艾伦还有?哦,他们是愚蠢的灵魂。
Oh, you mean Gray and Allan and–? Oh, they be stupid souls.
好吧,我们去和他们谈谈。
Well, we’ll talk to them.
看啊,约翰,现在我们到了… …我们还能像条该死的船一样站多久?
Now, lookie, John, now we’re here… … how long are we gonna stand off and on like a blessed bumboat?
我们什么时候罢♥工♥,约翰?
When do we strike, John?
我能控制的最后一分钟,就是那个时候。
The last minute that I can manage, that’s when.
我们都可以开一条回家的路,但谁来设定呢?
We could all steer a course for home, but who’s to set one?
斯莫列特船长是个好航海家,他会的。
Captain Smollett’s a good navigator, he will.
他们拿到地图,拿到宝藏,带上船。
They takes the map, gets the treasure, brings it aboard.
斯莫列特船长带我们进入信风… …然后有一天,他们全都从船上消失了。
Captain Smollett takes us out into the trade winds… …and then one day, they all disappear overboard.
这是海上一场大风暴的结果。
Result of a very heavy storm at sea.
像弗林特一样,约翰。弗林特是最出色的。
Like Flint ye be, John. And the flower of the flock was Flint.
嘿,迪克,你是个好人。
Hey, Dick, you’re a nice lad.
给我从桶里拿个苹果来,好吗?
Get me an apple out of that barrel to sweeten my pipe with, will you?
银。银。银。
Silver. Silver. Silver.
乔治·墨利和其他人在用武器。
George Merry and the others is breaking out arms.
-我告诉他们你反对了-为什么,傻瓜。
– Now, I told them you was against it. – Why, the fools.
哈。
Aye.
这糖蜜比小银说的要甜。
This molasses is sweeter than Silver said it’d be.
以法莲,看看那盒梅干会不会变成火♥药♥和球。
Ephraim, look-see if that box of prunes don’t turn into powder and ball.
是谁把这些武器偷运上船的?
Who smuggled these arms aboard this ship?
是我。我会告诉你什么时候拿他们出来。
I did. I’ll tell you when to break them out.
这就是整个可怕的故事,先生,我希望这只是我的梦。
And that’s the whole awful story, sir. I wish I’d only dreamt it.
这是你快乐的船员。
There’s your lighthearted crew for you.
斯莫列特船长,我承认我是个十足的混♥蛋♥。
Captain Smollett, I own myself an utter ass.
我等待你的命令。
I await your orders.
让我困惑的是他们是如何被如此有效地控制住的。
What beats me is how they’ve been held in check so remarkably.
船长,请允许,那是小银。一个非常了不起的人。
With your permission, captain, that’s Silver. A very remarkable man.
是啊,他挂在帆桁上一定很好看,先生。
Yes, he’d look remarkably well swinging from a yardarm, sir.
冷静,吉姆。
Easy, Jim.
别哭,男孩。
Steady, boy.
你也许是拯救我们所有人的办法。
You may have been the means of saving the lot of us.
-别怕。-我不害怕。
– Don’t flounder now. – I’m not afraid.
我们一共有七个人,包括小霍金斯。
Let’s see, there are seven of us, including young Hawkins here.
我们是9。
We were nine.
第一步是什么?
What’s the first move?
西尔弗急于隐瞒一切,坚持下去。
Silver’s anxious to conceal everything and hold on.
我急于给他机会。所以我们要让船员独自上岸。
I’m anxious to give him the chance. So we’ll send the crew ashore alone.
我觉得他们会很乐意去的。
It’s my idea they’ll be glad to go.
我想他们会对宝藏大吼大叫的。
Think they’ll bark their shins on the treasure.
如果他们都走了,我们就起锚开船。
If they all go, we up anchor and run with the ship.
如果没人去,我们就守住这个船舱,上帝保佑正义。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!