两周后,我会有最好的船… …以及英国最优秀的船员
In two weeks from today, I’ll have the finest ship… …and the choicest crew in England.
那些今晚袭击我们的杀手向我们展示了他们会不择手段。
Those cutthroats who attacked tonight have shown us that they’ll stop at nothing.
也许别人也会。
Others too, perhaps.
-我们必须绝对保密。-没错,先生。
– We must proceed with absolute secrecy. – Exactly, sir. Exactly.
狮身人面像,所有。你听到了吗,吉姆?狮身人面像。狮身人面像,所有。
Sphinxes, all. Do you hear that, Jim? Sphinxes. Sphinxes, all.
我只害怕一个人。
There’s just one man I’m afraid of.
那是谁,先生?那是谁?狗的名字。
And who’s that, sir? Who’s that? Name the dog.
是你,先生,因为你管不住自己的嘴。
You, sir. For you cannot hold your tongue.
我吗?我吗?嘿,大夫,真该死,我利弗西,你总是对的。
I? I? Why, doctor, blast me, I– Livesey, you’re always in the right of it.
我会像坟墓一样沉默。
I’ll be as silent as a grave.
四马马车,吉姆。
Tallyho, Jim.
-你好吗,我的孩子?-这是一次奇妙的旅行,先生。
– How are you, my boy? – It was a wondrous ride, sir.
-我们的船在哪里?我们准备好开船了吗?-好几天没有了。
– Where’s our ship? We all ready to sail? – Not for several days.
利弗西大夫星期六才到。
Dr. Livesey won’t be here till Saturday.
——猎人。-我们的船在哪里,长官?
– Hunter. – Where’s our ship, sir?
船吗?船吗?
Ship? Ship?
她的谎言。
There she lies.
伊斯帕尼奥拉号♥好船。更紧的船从未航行过七大洋。
The good ship Hispaniola. And a tighter craft never sailed the seven seas.
保佑我的灵魂,先生。
Bless my soul, sir.
好了,现在,给他们另一个侧面。所有在一起。
All right, now, give them another broadside. All together.
一个,两个,,
One, two, th–
孩子,你是想炸掉另一条腿吗?
Well, sonny, was you aiming to blow the other leg off?
我想它没有上膛。
I don’t think it’s loaded.
嗯,你应该确定。
Well, you ought to be certain.
现在你是这艘船的船长了,对吗?
You be the captain of that ship, now, be’n’t you?
-好吧,我-来吧,吉姆,我带你去看你的-哦,他想知道我是不是队长。
– Well, I– – Come on, Jim, I’ll show you to your– Oh, he wanted to know if I was captain.
我的船长正在从多佛来的路上。我能做点什么吗?
My captain is on his way from Dover. Is there anything I can do?
不,谢谢你,先生。只是一个老水手蹒跚而行… …去嗅一嗅咸咸的空气把目光投向一艘整洁的船… …你肯定在这里找到了类似的东西。

No, thank ye, sir. Just an old sailor hobbled down… … to get a smell of the salt air and cast these eyes on a trim craft… …the likes of which you sure have got here.
是的,我认为我对船有很好的鉴赏力。
Yes, I think I have a good eye for a ship.
你介意我上船吗?
Do you mind if I just come aboard, please?
就一会。
Just for a spell.
是的,你不用谢,老兄。当然可以。
Yes, you’re– You’re welcome, my man. Of course.
-乡绅先生-这边走
– Squire, sir. – This way.
——乡绅。-这边走,朋友。需要帮助吗?
– Squire. – This way, my friend. Any assistance?
嗯,嗯…银的名字。
Well, well…. Silver’s the name.
他们叫我高个子约翰·西尔弗。
Long John Silver, they calls me.
-听候差遣,先生-西尔弗先生
– At your service, sir. – Mr. Silver, sir.
特里劳妮的我的名字。乡绅特里劳尼。
Trelawney’s my name. Squire Trelawney.
这是我们的服务员,吉姆。吉姆。霍金斯。
And this is our cabin boy, Jim. Jim Hawkins.
啊,朋友。聪明得像油漆,我保证,是吧?
Aye, matey. Smart as paint, I’ll warrant, huh?
聪明到能看出你只有一条腿。
Smart enough to see you’ve only one leg.
吉姆,男孩。——是的,先生。
– Jim, boy. – Yes, sir.
你很聪明,吉姆。
You’re pretty smart, Jim.
所以是法国枪手谁触球… …把我的旧腿打到水里去了。
So was that French gunner who touched off the ball… …that blew that old leg of mine overboard.
你曾在海军服役,伙计?
You served in the navy, my man?
是,长官,霍克将军率领,在比斯开。
Aye, aye, sir. Under Admiral Hawke, off Biscay.
-在不朽的霍克之下?-是,是,长官
– Under the immortal Hawke? – Aye, aye, sir.
有很多独腿海员吗?
Are there many one-legged seafaring men?
为什么,这个国家到处都是,伙计。
Why, the country’s full of them, matey.
就像屋顶上的鹳。
Just like storks on a roof.
说真的,西尔弗先生,我为我的直率感到抱歉。
Truly, Mr. Silver, I’m sorry for my bluntness.
来,伙计,你试试这个。
Here, matey, you try this out.
当然,你知道我们只能签强壮的人吧。
Of course, you realize we can only sign on able-bodied men.
哦,上帝保佑,先生,我没想到我一瘸一拐地来到这里… …这条木腿和我对你有什么用。
Oh, bless me, sir. I didn’t think when I came hobbling down here… …that you’d have any use for this timber leg and me.
哦,不,不。
Oh, no, no.
你不会碰巧有…-…船上有厨师,是吗?——烹饪吗?不,还没有。
Now, you don’t happen to have… – …a cook onboard, do you? – Cook? Why, no, not yet.
好吧,乡绅,我在这上面有个小水手酒馆,我可以做咸猪肉… …尝起来像烤鸡。
Well, squire, I own a little sailor’s tavern up here, and I can make salt pork… …taste just like roast pheasant.
该死,西尔弗,如果你想要这个位置,你现在就是船上的厨子了。
Why, damn me, Silver, if you want the berth, you’re hereby made ship’s cook.
西尔弗,这个港口满是最靠不住的人。
Silver, this port is full of the most unreliable men.
在我签约的十几个人中,有八个人再也没有回来。
Of the dozen or so that I signed on, eight have never come back.
完全消失了。
Disappeared entirely.
哦,不。
Oh, no.
这不是很可惜吗?
Now, ain’t that a shame.
我想知道他们出了什么事。
I wonder what could have happened to them.
无能的白♥痴♥。
Shiftless idiots.
你需要多少人,侍从?
How many men might you be needing, squire?
我想要整整二十个壮汉,以防碰上野人或海盗。
I should like a round score of stout fellows, in case of savages or buccaneers.
你现在害怕海盗了吧?
Oh, now, you be scared of pirates, huh?
小银,谁知道呢。
Well, Silver, one never knows.
不是冒昧,先生,但我认识每一个健壮的海员… …在布里斯托尔镇
Not presuming, sir, but I know every able-bodied seafaring man… …in the town of Bristol.
你觉得我带一群他们到你这里来怎么样?
What say you that I fetch a flock of them right down here to you?
带过来。把他们带来,西尔弗。
Fetch them down. Fetch them down, Silver.
为什么,让我大吃一惊。我们可以为斯莫列特召集所有的船员… …这样就能早点开船了,是吗,吉姆?
Why, strike me pink. We may get Smollett’s entire crew for him… …and be able to sail sooner, eh, Jim?
是,是,先生。
Aye. Aye, aye, sir.
看你的水手眼力,先生来,伙计。
With your eye for seamen, sir– Here, matey.
你就在那里。
There you are.
先生,我可以和西尔弗先生一起去吗?
Oh, sir, mayn’t I go with Mr. Silver?
-吉姆-不不,不,不。
– Well, Jim– – Oh, no. No, no, no.
-还有很多事要做。-可是,先生,我要走。请。
– There’s a lot to be done. – But, sir, I want to go. Please.
哦,现在,把这孩子带走,西尔弗。带他出去。
Oh, now, take the boy along, Silver. Take him along.
带他去港口,去看那些船。
Show him the port, the ships.
为他开始教育。——好的。
Start his education for him. – All right.
来吧,朋友。来吧。
Come on, matey. Come on.
事情就是这样,伙计。事情就是这样。
That’s the way it be, matey. That’s the way it be.
如果你没有失去一条腿,你肯定能当上上尉。
Then you surely would have been a captain if you hadn’t lost your leg.
来吧,伙计们,来吧。与你们。
Come on, lads, come on. Overboard with ye.
哦,是的,我会成为队长。我会是队长,伙计。
Oh, yes, I’d be captain. I’d be captain, matey.
在这里。随便用水手长的笛子。
Here. Help yourself to a boatswain’s pipe.
你就在那里。在这里。
There you are. Here.
——谢谢。-让我教你怎么搞砸。
– Thank you. – Let me show you how to blow it.
-谢谢你,西尔弗先生。-现在你搞砸了。
– Oh, thank you, Mr. Silver. – Now you blow it.
这是我的小客栈,吉姆,这是我给水手开的,不受欢迎的。
This is my little inn, Jim, as I keep for sailors as ain’t appreciated.
伙计们,这是吉姆·霍金斯,伊斯帕尼奥拉号♥的船员。
Mateys, this is Jim Hawkins, ship’s boy off the Hispaniola.
-嗨。——啊,小伙子。
– Hi there. – Aye, lad.
你可能会很高兴知道我被任命为船上的厨子。
You might be glad to know that I’ve been made ship’s cook.
只是朋友,吉姆。大家都很高兴老约翰会恢复健康。
Just friends, Jim. All happy to know that old John’s gonna get his health back.
他们不需要别人帮忙了吧,约翰?
They wouldn’t be needing any other hands, would they, John?
他们是值得的,乔治。
Them as is worthy, George.
我刚才在跟船主胡言乱语。
I’ve just been yarning with the ship’s owner.
也许我能让他相信你的优秀品质。
Maybe I can convince him of your high qualities, them as has them.
哦,约翰。
Oh, John.
这就是个笑话,高个约翰。
That’s the kind of joke, Long John.
这位是丹迪·道森。一个绅士,就是丹迪。
Now, this here is Dandy Dawson. A gentleman, is Dandy.
他说,是因为热爱大海才去的。
Took to the sea for the love of it, he says.
连蟑螂都不会伤害。
Wouldn’t harm a cockroach.
-你的仆人,孩子。-很荣幸,道森先生。
– Your servant, sonny. – My pleasure, Mr. Dawson.
这位是威廉·奥布莱恩。
And this is William O’Brien.
威廉是教堂的一名普通读者。
Now, William is a lay reader in the church, is William.
为了保护一个女人失去了耳朵。
Lost his ear defending a woman.
在圣地亚哥的一个姑娘,可以说是他深爱的那个。
A maid in Santiago that he had taken unto his heart, as it were.
-是的,孩子。-保佑我的灵魂。
– As it were, sonny. – Bless my soul.
伙计,这是伊斯莱尔·汉兹。
And, matey, this is Israel Hands.
我们叫他丑陋的以色列,但他是这个房♥间里最诚实的人,吉姆。
Ugly Israel, we calls him, but as honest a man as you’ll find in the room, Jim.
很荣幸,汉兹先生。
My pleasure, Mr. Hands.
你是顺风来的,霍金斯先生。
You come on a fair breeze, Master Hawkins.
约翰在哪里?
Where’s John?
拦住他!拦住他!
Stop him! Stop him!
等等。吉姆,吉姆,吉姆。等等。他是谁?
Here, here. Jim, Jim, Jim. Here, here. Who is he?
-是黑狗。——谁?黑狗?谁?
– It’s Black Dog. – Who? Black Dog? Who?
-他做了什么?-他是一个海盗——海盗?
– What’s he done? – He was one of the buccaneers– A buccaneer?
不是屈利劳尼告诉我们的那个海盗吗?
Not one of the pirates that Squire Trelawney was telling us about?
是的。他应该被抓住。
Yes. He ought to be caught.
你们有人见过像他这样的人吗?
Now, have any of you ever seen the likes of him before?
不,约翰。
No, John.
他不是这里任何人的朋友吧?
He ain’t a friend of anybody in here, be he?
——没有。——不,约翰。
– No. – No, John.
这很好。这对你们都有好处。
That’s good. That’s good for all of you.
如果我发现你们中有谁跟这样的人一起跑,我就….
If I ever catch any of you running alongside the likes of that, why, I’ll….
一个卑鄙的海盗在我的旅店里。
A scurvy pirate in my inn.
你在这等着,伙计。
You wait here, matey.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!