-生日快乐,霍金斯太太-是的,霍金斯太太。
– Happy birthday, Mrs. Hawkins. – Yes, Mrs. Hawkins.
每年都要年轻。
Younger every year.
约翰·哈罗,不要你的华而不实。
None of your frippery, John Harrow.
但音乐和朋友会让你。-吉姆呢?-我想他在厨房♥。
But music and friends do make you feel– – Where’s Jim? – He’s in the kitchen, I think.
把脑袋放在那上面,约翰。
Just put a head on that one, John.
要打雷和闪电了。
It’s going to thunder and lightning.
那你最好把自己锁在壁橱里。
Then you best go lock yourself up in a closet.
你做的蛋糕?
You made that cake?
不,我没有。谢谢你没说是我♥干♥的。
No, I didn’t. And I’ll thank you not to say I did.
吉姆·霍金斯做了一个蛋糕!
Jim Hawkins made a cake!
吉姆·霍金斯做了一个蛋糕!
Jim Hawkins made a cake!
不,我没有。
No, I didn’t.
只有女孩子才做蛋糕。
Only girls make cakes.
我妈妈自己做了这个蛋糕。
My mother made this cake herself.
她的生日肯定得吃个蛋糕。
Surely she had to have a cake for her birthday.
吉姆·霍金斯掉了一块蛋糕!
Jim Hawkins dropped a cake!
吉姆·霍金斯掉了一块蛋糕!
Jim Hawkins dropped a cake!
吉姆·霍金斯掉了一块蛋糕!
Jim Hawkins dropped a cake!
别老是跟着我。
Stop following me around.
在我的灵魂!
Upon my soul!
怎么,吉姆,你没去烤——?
Why, Jim, you didn’t go and bake a–?
妈妈,这是你做的蛋糕。我相信它很好。
Here’s the cake you made, Mother. I trust it’s good.
这是最好的蛋糕。
It’s the best cake ever.
我向“本葆海军上将”酒店的老板吉姆·霍金斯致敬。
I raise a mug to Jim Hawkins, proprietor of the Admiral Benbow.
– – – – – -吉姆。-演讲!
– Jim. – Speech!
-快起来。演讲,演讲。
– Come on, get up. – Speech, speech.
我不知道该说什么,但是自从父亲去世… …妈妈不得不做家务,每次她变老,我都由衷地感到高兴。
Well, I don’t know what to say, but ever since Father died… … and with Mother having to do the work, I’m truly glad each time she gets older.
我是说,我也会变老。
I mean, then I get older too.
很快我就能做所有的工作,不用再做演讲了。
And soon I’ll be able to do all the work and won’t have to make speeches.
她来了。
Here she comes.
大家到酒吧间去。我们在这里切蛋糕。
Everybody to the taproom. We’ll cut the cake in there.
大家请坐。
Everybody take a seat.
哦,吉姆,百叶窗掉了。
Oh, Jim, there go the shutters.
-上去把它们关上,好吗?-乐意为您效劳,夫人。
– Go up and close them, will you? – At your service, ma’am.
-现在什么?——我很害怕。你不害怕吗?
– Now what? – I’m scared. Aren’t you scared?
不,我不是。
No, I’m not.
是女孩让我紧张。
It’s girls that make me nervous.
你为什么不下楼去,那里有更大的空间让你害怕。
Why don’t you go downstairs, where there’s more room to be scared in.
-我要一个可以看到海景的铺位。-这边走,先生。
– I want a bunk with a sea view. – This way, sir.
你以前在这附近见过这个人吗?
Have you seen this man around here before?
他看起来像个海员。
He looks like a seafaring man.
他肯定不属于这里。
He certainly doesn’t belong to these parts.
嘿!
Hey!
我要一小杯朗姆酒。
I want a noggin of rum.
是的,先生。
Yes, sir.
看来,你笨蛋。
Mind, you clod.
注意一下你的胸部。
Have an eye to that chest.
在这里。你从来没出过这趟船,明白吗?
Here. Now, you never made this voyage, you understand?
你没见过我,你什么都不知道。
You never seen me and you don’t know nothing.
出去。
Get out.
你在找什么?
What are you looking for?
陌生人,桑尼,陌生人。
Strangers, sonny, strangers.
我不喜欢陌生人突然登上我的船。
I don’t like strangers coming aboard me suddenly.
让我的脊椎像海豚一样跳,真的。
Makes my spine jump like a porpoise, it does.
-你叫什么名字?——吉姆·霍金斯。
– What might your name be? – Jim Hawkins.
听着,吉姆,你和我将成为好朋友。
Now, look here, Jim, you and me’s going to be mates.
每个月你会得到一个四便士的银币… …如果你注意陌生人,来告诉老船长… …当他们登上地平线。
You’ll get a silver four-penny bit every month… … if you watches out for strangers and comes and lets the old captain know… …when they tops the horizon.
-陌生人的态度如何?航海的人。
– Well, what manner of strangers? – Seafaring men.
那么,所有的海员呢?
Well, all seafaring men?
不,不,儿子。
No, no, no, son.
这些水手的三角帆是特制的。
There’s a special cut of the jib to these seafaring men.
但最重要的是,我希望你保持你的眼睛打开… …对一个只有一条腿的海员来说。
But most especially, I want you to keep your eye open… …for a seafaring man with one leg.
-一个只有一条腿的海员?——啊。
– A seafaring man with one leg? – Aye.
说实话,先生,我该怎么跟他们说呢?他们想要什么?
Upon my word, sir, what shall I tell them? What do they want?
别管他们想要什么。
Never you mind what they want.
你下去给我拿一小杯朗姆酒。
You go on down below and get me a noggin of rum.
来杯双头咖啡,吉姆,因为我很平静。
A double noggin, Jim, because I’m becalmed.
风平浪静,我又得鼓起风帆了。
Becalmed on a sea of troubles, and I’ve got to fill my sails again.
是的,先生。
Yes, sir.
他是谁,吉姆?他说什么了?
Who is he, Jim? What did he say?
我不知道。说的是海员没有耳朵,没有腿,没有
I don’t know. Something about seafaring men with no ears and no legs and no–
嘿,放下锚,伙计。
Hey, drop anchor, matey.
我们会在你躺的地方把酒桶装满。
We’ll fill the cask where you lie.
我说,人人都要朗姆酒。
Rum for all hands, say I.
这里有个新港口全是漂亮的姑娘… …还有强壮的年轻雄鹿。
Here’s a new port all full of pretty wenches… …and strong young buckoes.
为愉快的行动做好准备。
Clear the decks for pleasant action.
用烈酒填满漂亮的肚子,这就是世界… …我说。
Fill a pretty belly with grog and that’s what makes the world… …spin on its poles, say I.
嘿,拴牢。
Hey, belay there.
——朗姆酒。-我不怎么喝烈酒,先生。
– The rum. – I’m not much on strong liquor, sir.
再说,我们现在得走了。它正在——“走吧,”你说呢?
Besides, we have to go now. It’s getting– “Go,” say ye?
你会留下来。
You’ll stay.
你会留下。
You’ll all stay.
坐在你们的罗盘上。
Sit yourselves down on your binnacles.
吉姆,伙计,朗姆酒。
Jim, matey, the rum.
我不像所有的海员。
I ain’t like all seafaring men.
我很绅士,而且我内心是个白鸽,伙计们。
Genteel, I am, and a dove at heart, mates.
我知道一些海员,他们登上了西班牙的禁闭室… …满载着卡斯提尔贵族和他们的美女。
Why, I know some seafaring men, them as boarded a Spanish brig… … all loaded down with Castilian dons and their beauteous ladies.
他们做了什么?
And what did they do?
你认为像我一样文雅吗?
Genteel like me, ye thinks?
不。他们像切面包一样切面包… …然后喂鲨鱼。
No. They slices them dons like bread loaves… …and feeds them to the sharks.
他们对那些美丽的女人做了什么?
And what did they do to the beauteous ladies?
为什么,在向他们示好之后,就像… …省省吧,伙计… …他们切开他们珍珠般洁白的手臂上的血管… …用他们的贵族血统来暖朗姆酒。
Why, after courting their favor, as it were… …saving your presence, matey… … they slits the veins of their pearly white arms… …and uses their blue blood to warm their rum.
然后他们做了什么,伙计?
And then what did they do, matey?
上帝保佑,先生,还剩下什么?
Bless my soul, sir, what else was left?
有一首歌♥,吉姆。大家一起唱歌♥。
There was the song, Jim. Singing by all hands.
现在,来吧。我们都要把木板打翻。
Now, come on. We’ll all tip the stave.
来吧!
Come on!
来吧,唱吧!
Come on, sing!
来瓶朗姆酒,你这个老巫婆!
Bottle of rum, you old hag!
-一瓶朗姆酒!-“一瓶朗姆酒!”
– Bottle of rum! – “Bottle of rum!”
我们现在再来一次。来吧!
We’ll tip it again now. Come on!
——Livesey医生。——霍金斯太太。
– Dr. Livesey. – Mrs. Hawkins.
今天是妈妈的生日。我们只是娱乐一下,医生。
It was Mother’s birthday. We were just having a little entertainment, doctor.
我向你致意,霍金斯太太。
Well, my compliments, Mrs. Hawkins.
-来点白兰地,吉姆。-我的荣幸,先生
– A little brandy, Jim. – My pleasure, sir.
来吧,朋友。现在我们再来一次。
Come on, mates. Now we’ll tip it again.
我还以为会有暴风雨呢,但是,嘿!甲板之间一片寂静。
Thought sure we were in for a storm, but– Hey! Silence there between decks.
你在对我说话吗,先生?
You addressing me, sir?
是不是刮大风了你听不见我说话?我说什么了?
Is it blowing a gale of wind you can’t hear me? What did I say?
我只想说:
I have only this to say:
我不认识你。但看你的样子,如果你继续喝朗姆酒… …这个世界很快就会摆脱一个非常肮脏的恶棍。
I don’t know you. But by your look, if you continue drinking rum… …the world will soon be rid of a very dirty scoundrel.
我把你切成两片,你如果你不把弯刀放下… …我以我的名誉保证,下次开庭时你将被绞死。
I’ll split you double, you– If you do not lower that cutlass… … I promise on my honor that you shall hang at the next assizes.
还有,… …先生我不仅是医生,还是地方法官。
And furthermore, sir… … I’m not only a doctor, I’m magistrate here.
如果我再听到对你的抱怨… …就因为这样的一点不礼貌,我就把你撵出去。
And if I catch another breath of complaint against you… … if only for a piece of incivility like this, I’ll have you routed out of here.
让这足够了吗?
Let that suffice?
请您耐心等待,先生。
I ask your patience, sir.
只是一个可怜的老水手刮起的暴风… …他在船头斜桅上喝了太多的朗姆酒。
Just a squall from a poor old sailor man… … who took too much rum over his bowsprit.
请原谅。
I ask your pardon.
这是一个很好的聚会。
It was a nice party.
别担心,霍金斯太太。别担心。
Don’t worry, Mrs. Hawkins. Don’t worry.
——再见。——谢谢。
– Goodbye. – Thank you.
值得表扬的是,吉姆,这人只是空谈。
Praise be, Jim, the man was only full of talk.
但上帝保佑,先生,他一定会唱歌♥。
But bless my soul, sir. He certainly can sing.
好吧,宝贝。
Well, sonny.
到这里来。
Come here.
过来,宝贝。更近了。
Come here, sonny. A little closer.
在这里。
Here.
-这张桌子是我同伴比尔的吗?-我不认识你的朋友比尔。
– Now, is this here table for my mate Bill? – I don’t know your mate Bill.
-但是比尔不是住在这里吗?——没有。除了船长谁也没有。
– But don’t Bill live here? – No. Nobody but the captain.
哦,船长,是吗?
Oh, captain, it is?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!