Unless you’d rather try to run for it.
除非你宁愿逃命
Schwartz!
施瓦兹!
Is she there? Did you bring my wife?
她在那里吗? 你把我妻子带来了吗?
She’s in the car.
她在车里
That’s Menzies. He’s dead.
是曼西斯 他死了
Quinlan’s been shot, too. He’s lying by the recorder.
昆兰也被打中了 他正躺在录音机旁
Down there! I’ve got it all on tape.
就在下面 我都录下了
You sure you got enough? More than enough.
你确信你已经录够了? 足够了
Go play it back. You’ll see.
回放一下 你会明白的
Susie. Oh, Mike.
苏茜! 哦 麦克!
“All these years you’ve been playing me for a sucker…”
“这么些年来 你一直当我是个傻瓜”
“faking evidence.”
“伪造证据”
“Aiding justice, partner.”
“是帮助正义 搭档”
Hank!
汉克!
Susie. Oh, Mike.
苏茜 哦 麦克
It’s all over, Susie. I’m taking you home. Home…
都结束了苏茜 我要带你回家… 回家
“How many did you frame?” “Nobody that wasn’t guilty. Guilty.”
“你陷害了多少个?” “个个都有罪 有罪”
Hank!
汉克
“No, I ain’t working for Vargas.” “Vargas, Vargas!”
“不 我不是为瓦格斯工作!” “瓦格斯!…”
“Hank, you better give me that gun.” “OK, here it is.”
“你最好把那支枪给我” “好吧 拿去吧”
“Give it to me.” “Vargas!”
“把它给我!” “瓦格斯!”
Pete, that’s the second bullet I stopped for you.
皮特… 这是我为你挡的第二颗子弹
His famous intuition was right, after all.
他那出名的直觉是对的
He framed that Mexican kid, Sanchez, but he didn’t even need to.
他陷害了桑切斯 但他用不着这样的
The kid confessed about that bomb.
那家伙对炸♥弹♥供认不讳
So, it turns out Quinlan was right, after all.
所以 昆兰毕竟是对的
Isn’t somebody going to come and take him away?
没人来把他带走吗?
Yeah, in just a few minutes.
好的 马上就来
You really liked him, didn’t you?
你确实喜欢过他吗?
The cop did.
那个警♥察♥喜欢过他
The one who killed him.
那个杀了他的
He loved him.
他爱过他
Well, Hank was a great detective, all right.
汉克确实是个大侦探
And a lousy cop.
也是个恶心的警♥察♥
Is that all you have to say for him?
你只能这么说他吗?
He was some kind of a man.
他多少是个男人
What does it matter what you say about people?
你怎么评判别人 真有什么要紧吗?
Goodbye, Tana.
再见 塔娜
Adios.
再见

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!