我们也不在乎他
We don’t care much for him.
但我们目前需要他 他也需要我们
But he’ll be there when we need him.
让我们希望他们都会没事
Let’s hope they both will.
晚安 少校
Good night, Major.
别抬头
Don’t turn your head.
你是谁
Who are you?
朋友
A friend.
为什么不露面
Then why hide?
听好了
Listen carefully,
我们都在赌命 但我不能暴露
my life as well as yours are at stake if we are discovered.
这只押送队不象你想的那样是德国人 波特曼先生
This column is not what you think, Herr Portman.
你是说伯格曼上尉和其它人都不是德国人
You mean Captain Bergman and the others are not German?
犹太人 SIG
Jews… SIG.
些俘虏其实是沙漠突击队
Their prisoners are commando’s.
他们的目的可想而知
Member of the long range desert group.
烟斗
Tobacco.
那个哨兵抽的烟斗
The tobacco of that sentry was smoking.
自战争开始以来 我们的军队就没有这种东西
Our troops haven’t had anything to light since the beginning of the war.
你到底是谁 – 这无关紧要
Who the devil are you? – That is not important.
你的任务才重要
Your mission is and these men know about it.
你给托布鲁克报个信 – 怎么报信
You must get word to Tobruk. – But how?
向西走2公里
Two kilometres from here due west,
你会找到一堆石头
you’ll will find a myriad of stones in the sand.
再往北走6米 沙子底下 埋着从
Buried in the sand 6 metres north of that marker is a
加亚到托布鲁克的电♥话♥线
telephone cable connecting Jalo with Tobruk.
现在
Now…
转过头去
Turn carefully…
看着
and look!
在地窖里 你会找到一部电♥话♥
In the cistern you will find the field phone.
两件披风和武器
A pair of camouflage capes and a weapon.
很好
Very well…
如果你能安排这一切 为什么不自己去找援助
If all this has been arranged, why haven’t you send for help?
我不能冒险离开营地
I cannot miss leaving the camp.
只要你跟托布鲁克联♥系♥上 几小时我们的装甲部队就能到这里
Once you contact Tobruk, they can have an armour column here within hours.
如果我拒绝呢
And if I refuse?
你还是能拿铁十字勋章
The Iron Cross will still be yours.
在你死后 波特曼先生
Posthumously, Herr Portman.
转过去 面向墙
Turn back to the wall.
30秒内不准回头
Do not move for 30 seconds.
稍息
At ease!
布鲁克那
Bruckner,
军用电♥话♥
A military phone.
英国的左轮手♥枪♥
An English revolver.
她开走了一辆车 – 是的 中尉
Take her to the car. – Yes, Lieutenant.
等等
Wait!
过来
Come forth!
快点
Come on.
他们怎么搞到的电♥话♥ – 这非常简
How did they get that telephone? – It’s very simple.
我们中有只鼹鼠
One among us is the enemy.
中尉 – 中士长
Lieutenant. – Sergeant.
注意 立正
Attention, stand still!
命令你的人交出武器
Order your men to unload their weapons.
我必须拒绝这个命令 上校
I must refused to give that order, Colonel.
泰恩军士长
Sergeant Major Tyne.
长官
Sir!
把他们的枪都缴了 – 长官
Disarmed these men! – Sir.
你 你和你 跟我来
You, you and you, come with me.
我喜欢干这事 我从不相信这些人
That’s more like it. I never did trust ’em.
德国佬就是德国佬
Once a Jerry, always a Jerry.
小偷始终是小偷 对不对 阿发耶
Once a thief, always a thief. That right Alfie?
干正事吧
Come off it now.
到底是哪一个放跑了德国间谍呢
Who else you think let that damn spy escape?
伯格曼上尉
Captain Bergman,
你有2小时时间找出内奸
you have 2 hours to deliver your traitor.
你最好别乱跑 解散
Try not to move, miss.
你正接受输液
There’s a plasma tube in your arm.
帕特维特 – 军士长
Britwaite… – Sergeant Major.
去叫上校来 快点
Get the Colonel. On the double!
我去找医生
I’ll get the M.O!
那个信息 你们发出去没有
The message… did you get through?
回答我
Answer me!
你把她一个人留在那了 – 是的 长官
You left her alone? – Sir!
锁上了 长官 – 撞开它
It’s bolted, sir! – Break it.
从里面反锁了
No one inside it seem.
军士长
Sergeant Major!
长官 – 警戒
Sir. – Assistance!
氰化物 快速而有效
Cyanide, I’ve seen it often enough.
我抓住那个叛徒了 上校
You’ll find your spy right down the shaft, Colonel.
是谁
Who is it?
不知道 太黑了 看不清 少校
I don’t know. It’s very dark down there.
我在远处发现了秘道入口
I found the sentry at the cistern… stabbed!
他还在暗道里
But the traitor was still in the tunnel.
已经死了
He’s dead!
布鲁克纳
Bruckner.
不可能 我认识他十年了
Impossible, I have known him for 10 years.
你自己说的 那姑娘死于氰化物
You said yourself, the girl died from cyanide.
根本不是氰化物
His suicide tablet gone.
这儿 军士长 你看看这个
Here… Sergeant Major, look at this!
真是不吉利的装扮
Cor, what a mess. It’s a diabolical liberty.
我相信你 阿尔菲想听我的建议吗
You know what they say, Britwaite…
闪电不会两次劈到同一个地方
Lightning never struck in the same place twice.
那是你的幸运符
That tunic could be your lucky charm!
那个家伙肯定会流血 我只能告诉你这些
That guy can sure bleed, I can tell you that.
博依德 觉得怎样
Well, Boyden…what do you think of that?
很逼真 长官 – 谢谢
Pretty convincing, sir. – Thank you.
上校 我有话要跟您说
I’d like a word with you, Colonel.
你们出去吧 – 长官
Excuse us please. – Sir!
好了 少校 有什么话你尽管说吧
All right Major. Get it off your chest and you’ll feel better.
你知道让这些人穿德军制♥服♥
Do you realised what will happen if your men are taken in those uniforms?
万一被俘会有什么结果吗
They’ll be executed.
你一点没觉得不安吗
And that doesn’t bother you at all?
这是精心计划过且完全必要的冒险
It’s a calculated and most necessary risks.
是我下命令收缴SIG的武器
I’ve given orders to return ammunitions to the SIG.
我在每辆车上安排了我们英国人
I’m also assigning armed British troops
身穿德军制♥服♥拿武器掩护
in German uniform to cover each lorry.
伯格曼感觉好些了吗
How does Bergman feel about that?
这不是一次大众比赛
This is not a popularity contest.
我一点也不在乎别人怎么看我的行为
I don’t give a damn what anybody thinks of my actions,
再说他们是一群古怪的犹太人
least of all a dozen odd Jews.
没有布鲁克纳 在急要关头时
No Bruckner, when the chips are down.
你越要果断 对不对
You passed judgement on people quickly, don’t you?
你这是固执和偏见
Just like that and head’s are supposed to roll.
我本来就没想过要为什么事业光荣牺牲
Well, I ‘ve never considered dying for a cause no matter how noble.
现在更加不想为你这样的人卖♥♥命 – 你害怕了 少校
And I’m not about to begin now. – Frightened, Major?
或许你血管里流的是冰水 可我血管里的血 上校
You may have ice water running through your veins, Colonel…
我一滴也不想失去它也会拒绝的
but I have blood and I need every drop of it.
我的看法 我们有两条道可以选
The way I see it, we have 2 chances of coming out of this.
要么善待他们 要么不 – 是的 克雷格
A poor one and a slim one. – Yes, Craig.
一开始 是你的热情鼓舞了我
From the beginning your boundless enthusiam has been an inspiration.
但很奇怪你会背上那么重的负担
But I’m getting rather weary of being the cross that you’ve to bear.
别把自己看太高了 上校
Don’t flatter yourself, Colonel.
那些战士也是人
I’ve trunks full of crosses to bear.
你觉得好点了吗 少校
Feeling better, Major?
我们10分钟后出发
We leave in 10 minutes.
机动搜索队
Head hunters!
野战宪兵
Field police.
没这个必要 中尉
Is that necessary, Lieutenant?
希望如此 赫尔中尉
I hope not, Herr Oberleutnant.
抱歉 这是命令
Sorry mate… orders!
对他们好些 50码远
Keep pace with them… 50 yards back.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!