我要我的枪
Wish I had me rifle.
哦 我要有相机就好了
Cor, I wish I had me camera.
不敢相信与阿♥拉♥伯人讨价还价
Trust an Arab to argue.
如果你没有兴趣 我们就要你们的头
And if you are not interested, we will take your heads.
愿平安与你同在
Peace be to you.
怎么样 这次小规模谈判结果如何
Well, what was that little display all about?
一个筹码 上校
A bargaining point, Colonel.
他们要10支步♥枪♥和部分弹♥药♥
He’ll settled for 10 rifles and some ammunitions.
俘虏
The prisoners?
英国人
British?
一个父亲一个女儿
Father and daughter.
他们本来要交给德国人的
They wanted to be taken to the Germans.
我们必须尽快赶到开罗
It’s absolutely essential we reached Cairo as quickly as possible.
否则 这场战争的进程
If we don’t this campaign as well as the war
会受到严重影响
itself would be vitally affected.
你告诉我 我凭什么要相信
You expect me to believe this from someone
两个沙漠中的流浪汉
found wandering in the desert?
三天之前我们在班加西
Father and I left Von Hellstern’s headquarter
见过冯-赫尔姆斯泰德
in Benghazi three nights ago.
我们本该空投到开罗市郊 与当地的间谍会和
We would to be dropped outside Cairo and met by a resident agent’s.
可飞机出了故障 飞行员在迫降时死了
Our plane had to make a force landing. The pilot was killed.
倒霉的飞行员落地时摔断了他的脖子
Poor chap broke his neck when we hit.
贝都因人很快就会找到我们
The Tribemen found us the following day.
你们说自己是德国的间谍
Well, if you are to say who you are,
有东西能证明吗
certainly you agent’s had some means of identification.
给 有证明
There! Signed by
这是凯瑟林元帅代表元首签署的
Field Marshall Kesselring acting for the Führer himself.
与埃及一些军队高级官员
That paper is an agreement between the Reich and
达成的协议
a group of important Egyptian army officers.
主要内容是
For certain considerations
将帮助他们发动对不列颠的圣♥战♥
they will arise against the British in a holy war… Jihad.
这里有耶路撒冷穆夫提的签字
The signature and seal beared all the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem.
他是穆♥斯♥林♥世界最有权势的人物
One of the most powerful men in the Muslim’s world.
一旦埃及站到我们这边
With Egypt on our side, we have
完全有理由相信整个穆♥斯♥林♥世界都会追随
every reasons to believe the rest of the Muslim’s world would follow.
上尉 土耳其需要
Captain, the Turks alone could put
400万军队对抗俄♥国♥
4 millions men into the war against Russia.
没错 一旦隆美尔进入开罗
Exactly, and once Rommel takes Cairo,
穆夫提倒戈 那么整个英军防御系统就会崩溃
the army of the Grand Mufti will moved against the British.
上尉先生 只要你跟班加西联♥系♥一下
If you’ll only contact Benghazi, Captain…
几小时后就会有飞机来这里来
they can have a plane here within hours.
不幸的是无线电坏了
Regrettably our radio was destroyed.
被英国战斗机炸毁了 – 你必须提供一辆车
By a British fighter. – Then you must provide a vehicle.
并即刻派人把我们护送到最近的基地
And escort us immediately to the nearest base.
你认为波曼先生是在命令一个德国♥军♥官吗
Are you presuming Herr Portman to give orders to a German officer
我已经跟你解释过了 – 那是你的事
But I explained. – That you did.
现在 你要走就支 我们还有任务
And now, you will leave the rest to me.
我们要去托布鲁克
Our destination is Tobruk.
那是我们最近的基地
And that’s our nearest base.
好好招待我们的客人 孟菲尔德
Make our guests comfortable, Mohnfeld.
当然 上尉
Of course, Captain.
孟菲尔德
Mohnfeld.
居然有德国♥军♥官叫这种古老的名字
Odd name for a German officer?
我们不是每个人都叫施密特或波特曼
We can’t all be named Schmidt, Fraulein Portman.
我们早就知道埃及军队中
We’ve been awared of an anti-royalist faction
有人对大英帝国不满 可想不到…
in the Egpytian military but this…
这将是我的荣誉 先生们
I’ll do the honours, gentlemen.
伯格曼 你这身德国♥军♥服只是伪装
That uniform is a disguise, Bergman,
它不会装太长时间
don’t carry it too far.
枪毙这个女孩都不用麻烦纳粹
Shooting the girl wouldn’t trouble the Nazi’s.
如果这是什么打扰你 上校
If that’s what bother you, Colonel.
我只是不希望我们的军官中
What bothers me is going into action with
因冲动而鲁莽行事的人
officers who make rash and thoughtless move.
波特曼以为我们是押送俘虏的
Portman’s think this is a German column
德军车队 我需要他
transporting British prisoners. I want him
就让他们继续这想法好了
to continue in that believe.
当我们抵达布鲁克 上校 又该怎么办呢
When we reached Tobruk, Colonel, what then?
这份文件和波特曼就是我们的通行证
This paper and the Portman’s guarantee our entry.
没别的了 上校
Is that all, Colonel?
不 伯格曼上尉 还有
No, Captain Bergman, that is not all.
你既然在这里服役 我希望你
While you served under me I’ll expect you
像英国♥军♥官一样
to conduct youself as a British officer.
不管自己心里是怎么想的
You’ll at all times obey my orders no matter
都必须无条件服从我的命令
how disagreeable it may seem to you.
我说完了 上尉
That is all, Captain.
我能理解他的心情
I can understand his feelings.
别自以为是了 少校
You flattered yourself, Major.
他们只对百分比感兴趣
Their only emotions are based on percentages.
死的八个人里面 有五个是伯格曼的人
Eight men were killed today. Five of them were Bergman’s.
这百分比你满意了
How does that fit into your percentages?
克雷格
Craig!
解散
Dismissed!
想听我说句话吗 上校
May I tell you something, Colonel?
你说吧
You may.
你可真行
You’re a real joy!
坐好
Come on then sit-up.

Four.

Three.

One.
晚上好 下士
Good evening, Corporal.
我想出去走走
I think I’ll take a short walk.
晚上好 下士 – 晚上好
Goodnight, Corporal. – Goodnight.
明天13:00 我们进入托布鲁克
At 13:00 tomorrow we move on Tobruk.
如果我们顺利的话
If all goes well,
我们在晚上20:00拿下港口的大炮
we should be in position to take the harbour defense guns by 20:00 hours.
随后皇家空军开始大规模空袭
Our attack coincides with the massive raid by the RAF.
21:30 皇家海军会出现在港口
At 21:30, naval units will shell the harbour,
并派出部队与我们汇合
while assault troops come ashore to link with us.
我们的主要目标
Our primary objectives,
炸毁这儿的地下油库 – 上校
are the fuel bunkers here. – Colonel…
上校 如果我们无法摧毁岸防炮 我们怎么通知海军
If we can’t reached the guns, how do we warn off the navy?
这有个德国佬的无线电发射台
Jerry has a large transmitter here in the central of the city.
没有必要 希望我们用不上它
Let’s hope it won’t be necessary.
如果必须用 我们再哪离开
And if it’s necessary, where does that leave us?
我们不会干坐着那就采用你最初的计划 少校
We revert to your original plan, Major.
能破坏多少就破坏多少 然后 逃命
Do what damage we can to Rommel’s fuel supply, make a run for it.
好吧 我不介意逃跑 可往哪儿逃呢
Well, I don’t mind running but to where?
没有海军接应 我们往哪逃
If we’re not rescue by sea, we don’t get out.
少校 我们已经考虑过这种可能了
I’m aware of that possibility, Major.
在苏卢姆海滩安排了备用接应点 会有小舢板在那儿等我们
That’s why we have an alternative pick-up down the coast at Sollum.
可苏卢姆海滩在德军大后方
It’s a long way to go with the Germans on our back.
万一被俘 我们大不了进战俘营
If we’re capture it means a POW camp.
可伯格曼他们怎么办 德国人不会留他们活口的
What about Bergman’s men? They can’t let themselves be taken alive.
我敢肯定 伯格曼还有他的SIG部下 在自愿参加这次行动前
I’m quite sure that Captain Bergman and his SIG gave that
都已经仔细考虑过
a very careful consideration
这个问题了
before they volunteer.
谢谢 先生们
Thank you, gentlemen.
伯格曼
Bergman.
我一直觉得犹太人很精明
I thought you Jews were supposed to be smart.
那是敌人的宣传 伙计
Enemy propaganda, mate.
你刚才为什么不说话?
Why in the hell you didn’t speak up in there?
有用吗
What reason?
日内瓦公约对我们犹太人无效
There’s no Geneva Convention for us.
如果你只关心死亡 生命就无法留存
Begin thinking of death and you’re no longer sure of your life.
这是希伯莱俗语 – 烈士也不过是具尸体
It’s a Hebrew proverb. – A dead martyr’s just another corpse!
到底是为什么 需要你这样的牺牲
What in God’s name drive you people.
也许是上帝的旨意
Perhaps his name is enough.
上帝 和哈克尔上校
God and Colonel Harker.
上校是个老古董 老顽固 他根本不关心
Colonel is a soldier of the old school and has old school attitudes.
我们的生死
He doesn’t care much for us.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!