请不要因为见解不同
don’t let personal differences of opinion
妨碍我们的行动
interfered with our operation.
我知道 上校
I understand, Colonel.
不过请你记住一点 就算我们到了托布鲁
I liked you to bear one thing in mind when and if we reached Tobruk,
我老妈不想让我冒险做什么英雄
my mother didn’t raise any heroes.
血腥的艺术 但我自己对自己说 画的还行
A bloody work of art, matey but I do say so meself.
要是不被德国佬看出来 有的地方还是要补点漆
Save the Jerry the trouble of repainting if we are taken.
现在 我想的这样就完美了
Now, that’s a cheery thought.
顺眼多了
Handsome.
别偷懒了 动作快点
Come on, get cracking.
没想过得维多利亚十字奖章吗
Never get the Victoria Cross for admiring yourself.
长官 我们更可能再得到红十字
It’s chai cross we’re after, sir.
我只想能多感受些阳光就好了 少校
I think Dolan is a feeling a touch of the sand and sun, Major.
再罗里八嗦的话 就让你尝尝靴子的滋味
You’ll be feeling a touch of my boots if you don’t hop to.
这是利比亚 不是伦敦
This is Libya, not London.
妈啊 吓死我了
Well, damn bloody hell!
士兵们 全体下车
Soldiers, get off the vehicle!
列队站好 赶紧
Line up, hurry!
注意 立正
Attention, stand still!
中尉 整队完毕
Lieutenant, troops in formation.
妈的 看到他们我怎么感到后背凉嗖嗖的
Ooh… got a cold feeling down the back of me neck just looking at ’em.
我们要执行的到底是什么样的鬼任务 长官
What kind of bleeding mission are we going on anyway, sir?
该你们知道的时候会告诉你们的
You know when you’re supposed to and not before.
或许你自己也不知道吧 军士长
Maybe you don’t know either, Sergeant Major.
好了 好了 看够了没有
All right… all right, what is this
你自己的工作都完成了吗 现在赶快
going on with the lot of you? Come on now.
军士长
Sergeant Major!
长官
Sir!
有给我们的命令吗
Do you have your orders regarding my men?
我们接到的命令
We’ll have no dealings with you
是什么都不用做 长官
as soldiers unless otherwise instructed, sir.
请就请让你的人严格遵守命令 中士
See to those orders are complied with, Sergeant Major.
长官
Sir!
全体 上车
Attention, break ranks!
居然要听德国佬的命令
Taking orders from a ruddy Kraut!
这是打的什么破仗啊
What’s this bleeding war coming to?
要是我在特拉维夫的父亲
If my father in Tel Aviv could see me here now,
现在在这儿看见我跟英国人并肩作战 他肯定要替我脸红
fighting for the British, he would take back my Bar Mitzvah.
战争总是和政♥治♥奇妙的混合在一起的
War and politics, Mohnfeld. They’re always mix.
他也是这么跟我说的 我得试着把它们分开
There are just the same if he ever finds out. He’ll give me an a bris.
好吧 意大利人肯定和他们的德国盟友想法一样
Well, now we know how the Italians must feel with their German allies.
英国人会很快把我们投入战争
And the English will throw us to the wolves just as quick…
如果我们愿意的话
If we let them.
中士 叫大家做好准备
Get the men ready, Sergeant.
你的子弹够用吗 伙计
You got bullets in that thing, mate?
就知道套近乎 – 我们要装扮成俘虏
Talking to the blighty enemy. – We’re supposed to be prisoner…
阿法耶 根据命令 我们不能说话
…Alfie. You know the orders, no fraternizing.
我可没工夫拉关系 我只是想知道 他的枪里有没有子弹
No fraternizing, I just asked him if he’s got bullets in that chopper.
我可不想被他当猴耍着玩
I don’t want him to take his play acting too much to heart.
他对我说 “这是你的机会”
An opportunity, he says.
谁说的 – 法官
Who says? – The judge.
三年来 你在监狱里 现在我给你个报效祖国的机会
I’m giving you the chance to serve your country
成为受人尊敬的而且有责任的公民
and to come back to society as a respectable citizen.
上帝保佑他
God bless him.
那你难道想回伦敦去 阿法耶
You wouldn’t want to be back in London, Alfie…
那儿也正在挨德国佬的炸♥弹♥呢
not with all them bombs the Jerry are dropping.
帮我们一个忙 他们曾经就做过
Do us a favour, all they ever did.
它总是炸医院和教堂
It’s always been hospitals and churches.
德国人绝不会去炸布理克斯顿监狱天哪 我真后悔
They couldn’t hit Brixton prison in a 100 years.
天啊 这真热
God, it ain’t half hot.
嘿 这就像是过山车
Just like being on a roller coaster.
布鲁克纳
Bruckner!
有 – 过来一下
Yes! – Come here.
敌人纵队 是坦克
Enemy column, tanks!
是意大利人 长官
Italian’s, sir.
呵 侧翼完全没有警戒
No flanking scouts.
如果我们开火 他们一点机会都没有
If we were an attack force, they’d have little chance.
他们要是开进到距离我们1000码(就要看到我们了)
They should cleared us by 1000 yards.
除非他们改变行军方向
Unless they altered directions,
博依德中尉 – 是 长官
Lieutenant Boyden. – Yes, sir.
通知大家准备战斗 – 是 长官
I want every man armed and ready. – Sir!
你知道吗现在你有没有想过 布理克斯顿监狱才是个好地方
You know when you come to think of it, Brixton prison’s really a nice place.
你很伤感啊 阿法耶
You’re getting soft in the konk, Alfie.
我想念那八英尺厚的砖墙 绝好的炸♥弹♥避难所
All 8 feet thick of regular bleeding bomb shelter.
那该死的法官要是落到我手里
If I could get my hands on that judge…
他硬要把我这无辜的人变成刽子手 – 你还无辜吗
Sending innocent to the slaughter. – Innocent?
笑死我了
I will give something.
撒哈拉沙漠这么大 他们干嘛非要停在那儿?
The whole damn Sahara and they have to stop here.
什么事 军士长 – 又有车队来了 长官
So, Major? – More company, sir.
在另外一侧
Over there… on the other side.
他们肯定是德军
They must be Germans.
意大利人喜欢舒适 他们不会晚上行军
The Italians are too fond of comfort to travel this late.
他们的哨兵还没发现德国人
Their sentry hasn’t seen them yet.
伯格曼 你去悄悄干掉那些哨兵
Take what man you need Bergman and make sure they don’t.
布鲁克纳 跟我来
Bruckner, come with me.
他们有多远
What do you estimate the range?
大约2000码
2.000 yards, maybe even less.
我们迫击炮射程才1000米
Twice the reached range of our mortars.
我去拿测距器
I’ll get the range finder.
准备迫击炮
And prepared mortars.
准备好了吗
You all right?
你呢
You, okay?
好了 中尉 长官 你不介意我问一下
Lieutenant Boyden, sir. You don’t mind me asking…
那老家伙现在想干什么
What’s the old man up to now?
玩个可爱的游戏 阿法耶 玩个可爱的游戏
A lovely scheme, Alfie. A lovely scheme.
他准备让意大利人和德国人开始自相残杀
He’s going to start a bit of fighting between the Italians and the Germans.
他怎么做 长官
How’s he going to do that, sir?
首先用迫击炮先轰德国人 然后再轰意大利人
First we open fire on the Germans, then our mortars hit the Italians.
意大利和德军都以为是对方开的火
Now the Italians see the German’s column and vice-versa.
因为都以为对方是英国人
So both of them got to thinking it’s the British army on the
两边互相开火 你觉得呢
other side that’s doing all the firing, you see.
然后你制♥造♥了一场自相残杀的闹剧
And you got themselves a bloody battle going.
对
Right.
天哪 你认为我们能行吗 长官 – 你知道一些有用的祈祷词吗 阿法耶
Blimey, you think we’ll make it sir? – Know any good prayer, Alfie?
距离
Range?
距离800
Eight hundreds.
士官长 – 长官
Sergeant Major… – Sir.
告诉博依德他们开火 – 长官
Tell Mr Boyden to open fire. – Sir.
先生们
Gentlemen,
是时候了 我们该走了
it’s time we’re moving.
真够热的 象血熔炉
It’s like a bloody furnace.
高兴点 这还没到最热的时候呢
Cheer up, it could get worse.
你到底在做什么
What’s the devil are you doing?
克雷格 在硬地上 我们速度更快 走沙漠要用更多的时间
We’re making excellent time on the flats, why head into this area?
从我们在谷地留下的车辙 德国人很快就会明白过 上校
We leave our calling card back there in the wadi, Colonel,
德国人很快就会追踪过来
the Germans bound to find.
没错 但我们有速度优势
Exactly why speed is our best advantage.
他们也知道这一点
They know that too.
他们将会派出飞机搜索
That’s why they’ll spending the major part of their times
因此我们要从这儿插过去
guarding Kalafsho Flats while we cut through here.
你知道这条路通到哪儿吗 少校
Do you realised what you’re suggesting, Major?
知道 长官
Yes, sir!
是德军的雷区 – 没错
That’s a German minefield. – That’s right.
所以他们不会来这里找我们 他们想不到
Where they’re not likely to looks for us.
我不同意 应该掉头
I don’t like it. We’re turning around.
那么上校 你将会
Do that Colonel and you’ll
当一回真正的战俘了
reached Tobruk as a real prisoner.
毫无疑问过不去了
It’s out of the question.
哈克尔上校 你花费尽心思
Colonel Harker you went to an awful lot of trouble to
把我拐进这个行动
shanghai me in on this mission.